Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is your favourite moment of the chapter?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mansam claiming to be the current Handsome President

5 12.82%
  • Heavenly Kings' new appearence

3 7.69%
  • Rin becoming IGO's third official in command

2 5.13%
  • Rin proposing to Toriko and Toriko accepting it

21 53.85%
  • Everyone's reaction on Toriko's and Rin's upcoming marriage

12 30.77%
  • Toriko being grateful to Rin that she organized the welcome greeting by citizens of Gourmet City

3 7.69%
  • Toriko explaining how they managed to live casually in GW with Matsu

3 7.69%
  • Toriko finally finding the place, where the treasure chest with ingridient was hidden

5 12.82%
  • Toriko's showcase of his sniffing ability

9 23.08%
  • The appearence of a strange old Nitro

12 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Toriko 266 Discussion Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 266 Discussion Thread

Toriko and Rin's engagement was really good move. So far we have seen Toriko going back "home" where he lives with his wife(Komatsu) for last year, she greets him with tears. Even other 3 HKs tought that they are gay so it was nice to get that straight. Rin has some strenght so she can probably watch over Komatsu while Toriko is fighting some crazy beast from GW, so i expect that those 3 with Terry will next time go to GW together.
    As for Nitro that is waiting them, i think that its GT robot because the head looks same color as the previous versions of robots, but its like 60% Gt robot.
    There is still question how could Zebra distroy almost whole island and he didnt done any demage to that place. They got thru with ease, so some rocks could went thru, but everything doesnt need to be perfect, also Sunni could probably go thru with his feelers.

P.S. Seems that Toriko didnt yust say Yes, he tought about it, how she was woried about him, and how she brought all those people to cheer him up.
    Last edited by senadtm87; February 12, 2014 at 03:13 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner itachibones1's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

toriko is really getting bad now. sigh.

It just keeps getting worst and worst. But not in a bad way lol (had u for a moment)

The reason i said that is that before the break in December we had a passe to Toriko, while no one could claim Toriko as being predictable, we had a direction of possibilities, there were the neo guys and then Midora's group and then Komatsu's rescue we even had a time of the Gourmet Eclipse.

Sigh, now a monkey wrench has been thrown into all our perfect world and now we don't have any clue as to where the story is going, now some nitro appears further complicating the already unsure plot, just as we were kinda getting used to the idea of a time skip.

I don't know about anyone else but i feel as if i am reading Toriko for the first time for some reason. I have not had this yearning anticipation for a long time in a manga, when you read an awesome amazing manga for the first time.

Way to go Shima-sensie. Only you could make Toriko more interesting and mysterious that, made me not want this chapter to end. Toriko is so freaking good and there isn't even any big battles happening. lol.

Now i know why Toriko is my number 1 manga .

3. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by senadtm87 View Post
    Toriko and Rin's engagement was really good move. So far we have seen Toriko going back "home" where he lives with his wife(Komatsu) for last year, she greets him with tears. Even other 3 HKs tought that they are gay so it was nice to get that straight. Rin has some strenght so she can probably watch over Komatsu while Toriko is fighting some crazy beast from GW, so i expect that those 3 with Terry will next time go to GW together.
    As for Nitro that is waiting them, i think that its GT robot because the head looks same color as the previous versions of robots, but its like 60% Gt robot.
    There is still question how could Zebra distroy almost whole island and he didnt done any demage to that place. They got thru with ease, so some rocks could went thru, but everything doesnt need to be perfect, also Sunni could probably go thru with his feelers.
    ahahaha. great post.

i dont know why Shima doesnt introduce some new girls in manga (big breast girls), something like 3 H queens + Rin and have more fan made chapters ( something like Fairy Tail).

about power level, i wonder how strong are they now.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Buranchi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    i dont know why Shima doesnt introduce some new girls in manga (big breast girls)
    I think Toriko is good enough on it's own without having to resort to boosting it's popularity with shameless fanservice like that.

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lady Diana's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buranchi View Post
    I think Toriko is good enough on it's own without having to resort to boosting it's popularity with shameless fanservice like that.
    ^ This.
    Plus, flat is JUSTICE.

OMG GUYZ !!! I hadn't noticed before but... Komatsu got a nosejob in the Gourmet World !
    He has a normal nose now !
    Last edited by Lady Diana; February 12, 2014 at 04:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It definately had something Goku-esque wenn Toriko just said yes to the wedding. But I really like it. I've only cought up with Toriko recently and I'm glad I did.
    And despite the somewhat surprising (for better or for worse) start with the new arc, it still remains a great adventure manga, like someone here told me it is.

The only thing I'm a little worried about at the moment, is that from the way the four heavenly kings talked about things, it seems that besides Toriko none of them went into the Gourmet World, which could mean a big power gap for them. I personally wouldn't really like it, I thought it was great how all of them were alsways somewhat on the same level. But the new arc has just started, so it's too early to jump to conclusions.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    The only thing I'm a little worried about at the moment, is that from the way the four heavenly kings talked about things, it seems that besides Toriko none of them went into the Gourmet World, which could mean a big power gap for them. I personally wouldn't really like it, I thought it was great how all of them were alsways somewhat on the same level. But the new arc has just started, so it's too early to jump to conclusions.
    Even assuming they didn't go into the Gourmet World like Toriko did, I think there were ways that they could improve by being in the Human World. What if Mansam and/or Jirou/Setsuno personally trained them? There's multiple possibilities. Coco trained by Jirou would be extremely badass, in my opinion.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko might be denser than Ichika when it comes to romance, but who cares, Toriko isn't about that. XD
    It was an excellent chapter for me and I can't believe how much his nose has improved. O_O
    Now I'm waiting for the next chapter with trepidation, because that person seems to be a very old Nitro.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Brunch's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 266

I see it clearly now guys, it's Bei that wants revenge
    Last edited by Brunch; February 13, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
    “Never forget that you have a family in your life” ~Froese

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch View Post
    Chapter 266

I see it clearly now guys, it's Bei that wants revenge

LOL

Totally forgot about that guy, is he even alive anymore ?

Well this was an interesting chapter, it seems Toriko really powered up quite a lot and he must've gone through quite a lot in the GW as he seems that he knows a lot of stuff about it now, this is good

It just makes more impatient to learn what Toriko did in the GW now

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Even assuming they didn't go into the Gourmet World like Toriko did, I think there were ways that they could improve by being in the Human World. What if Mansam and/or Jirou/Setsuno personally trained them? There's multiple possibilities. Coco trained by Jirou would be extremely badass, in my opinion.
    Oh you're right. I was so focused on the Gourment World with my thoughts that I forgot about those powerhouses.
    I'll just wait and see, I'm pretty sure they weren't just sitting around all the time.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think sani being trained by jirou would be more badass. Knocking with his hair and all ( might even explain why sani is so tiny now.)
    Coco should be trained by mansam (did u call me handsome? Coco looks handsome)
    Zebra by chiyo. Omfg! Thats would be soooo hilarious.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

they have to eat something that activate their cells so training wont work 100%. they cant do that with pills.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    they have to eat something that activate their cells so training wont work 100%. they cant do that with pills.
    There is a chef from the Gourmet World that said he would bring food to the human world.

*points to username*

But I think Jirou's skillset is more than just power-level. If Coco had Teppei's skills on top of his insane poison, that would be a huge benefit to him in battle, and not just in a boosted power-level kind of way.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c243/9.html

Just reading this, it says Acacia planted ''technique'' into wolf, that means it gave Jirou ''knocking technique'' what did Acacia give to the other two disciple?

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4