Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is your favourite moment of the chapter?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mansam claiming to be the current Handsome President

5 12.82%
  • Heavenly Kings' new appearence

3 7.69%
  • Rin becoming IGO's third official in command

2 5.13%
  • Rin proposing to Toriko and Toriko accepting it

21 53.85%
  • Everyone's reaction on Toriko's and Rin's upcoming marriage

12 30.77%
  • Toriko being grateful to Rin that she organized the welcome greeting by citizens of Gourmet City

3 7.69%
  • Toriko explaining how they managed to live casually in GW with Matsu

3 7.69%
  • Toriko finally finding the place, where the treasure chest with ingridient was hidden

5 12.82%
  • Toriko's showcase of his sniffing ability

9 23.08%
  • The appearence of a strange old Nitro

12 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 266 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 266 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; February 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ruki92x's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 266 Spoiler Thread

Quote Quote:
    小松とトリコを迎えるマンサム。 マンサムは所长では无く会长に成ったと言いかけるがそれを遮り四天王に挨拶をする小松。 衣装が変わってるが四天王に変化は特に无く、サニーが少し髪が短くなった程度。 サニーが小松の颜が凛々しくなったと言う。一年半色々あったと泣く小松。 リンは研究所の所长になってる。女らしくなった。トリコを元気づける为に人を集めてくれたのはリンだったので感谢するトリコ。 リンはもう我慢できないから待ってた分の思い放出してもいい?结婚して!と言う。 トリコ「结婚?ああ いいよ」 リン『うちもう待ってるだけの女なんて・・・』 急に女の颜になるリンw  リン『え?』 四天王「ん?」 びっくりする一同wwリン気绝しそうw 一同は第一ビオトープの元会长のメインディっシュを探しに来た。ゼブラのエコーロケーションでも见つからない。 トリコ达が持ち帰った食材では今の人间界では焼け石に水。 地面の臭いをかぎ色々な猛獣达が此処を通った事を调べる。その猛獣たちの中に元会长の臭いを见つける。残り香を追って进む一同。 トリコはグルメ界でも小松の臭いをたどり毎日小松を见つけ出してくれたと言う。 大変危険なグルメ界でもごくまれに出现する安全なスポットがあった。 そこをトリコはグルメ界の休憩室と胜手に名付けた。隠形树の様に忆病な空気そのものが见えない空间を生み出す场所。 会长はそこへ隠した。ゼブラが岛中破壊して回ったのに一部分だけ绮丽な个所をみつけた。中で宝を见つける一同。 そこには木の家が有りその中ではGTロボらしき奴がお茶を饮んでいる。
    Trans(BADONE)
    Quote Quote:
    Mansamu greeting Toriko and Komatsu . Multiplying said he became a无Ku Chairman , Director in the Mansamu but Komatsu greeting to Devas to intercept it . Costume has changed , but change the degree of hair is shortened a little无Ku , Sunny especially in the Four Heavenly Kings . Sunny says face of Komatsu has become dignified . Komatsu cry half -color one year to year and there . Phosphorus has become , Director of the Institute . Became a woman . Toriko to thanks me was attracted to people为cheering Trichoderma because it was phosphorus . Can I also think the release of minutes I was waiting We can not take it anymore phosphorus ? To marriage ! I says. W phosphorus phosphorus Toriko "I wedding ? Aii " phosphorus "Woman you are just waiting out the other Nantes ..." become a face of the woman suddenly "Eh ? W Everyone seems to all of us ww phosphorus Ki绝the " Four Heavenly Kings " do ? " Surprised came to looking for a cache ll main directory of the original meeting of the long first biotope . It is not Tsukara Seen in echolocation of zebra . Drop in the bucket in human间界Now the food ingredients Toriko达brought back . The调Beru that beasts达a variety has passed the key here the smell of the ground . Put saw the smell of Moto-kai long in the sign of the beast who . Susumu non Everyone follow the scent . I say Toriko and me out to-find Komatsu every day following the smell of Komatsu in gourmet world . There was a safe spot to emergence in rare cases even in very dangerous gourmet world . Toriko was named to胜手and break room of the gourmet world there . Place that produce spatial air itself a忆病is not but saw like a Komokatachi树. Chairman hid there . I found a个所a绮丽only part Although I around zebra and岛中destruction . Everyone saw to give the treasure inside . Guy looked like GT Lobo are N drinks the tea in which there is a tree house there.
    Last edited by Ruki92x; February 12, 2014 at 02:49 AM.
    Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, let’s never break up.
    Oh my lady, lady, lady, lady, lady, I truly love you so much.
    Shawty, shawty, shawty, shawty, shawty, I choose only you.
    My tears and that little smile comes from you.

- Super Junior: From u

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cedre's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the japanese characters, "phosphorus" would be Rin. I can´t tell if she got married or just proposed to Toriko. Guessing it´s the latter.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Yuck, enough of her X Toriko. That isn't cute or funny anymore if it ever was.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member aboe's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Yuck, enough of her X Toriko. That isn't cute or funny anymore if it ever was.
    why not i think they would fit together

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

You must not have read any of this manga, Rin's character flat out sucks.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so i dont understand the spoiler its just a meet and greet chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strollings View Post
    so i dont understand the spoiler its just a meet and greet chapter
    dont worry i also dont understand spoiler. just doesnt make sense.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cedre's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Google translate is useful for short sentences/single words. It can´t make sense outta long pharagraphs, nor has any way to tell which words are names. It gets specially difficult to translate when it comes to japanese text as several characters are named after things/animals.

Just wait 4 or 5 hours and we´ll get some pictures

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Used another translater:
    マンサム Komatsu and Trichoderma. The マンサム Institute, Komatsu to Devas to block it and nothing in the long free than long to say that. I changed costumes is to change particularly free the sunny but a bit shorter hair. I say sunny Oh Komatsu was dignified. Komatsu was half-color one year and cry. Phosphorus is long Institute Office. Become feminine. He attracted people cheering the toriko world phosphorus was to thank toriko. I waited from Lynn can't stand another minute can you release? By 结婚! Says. Trico ' 结 marriage? Oh yeah. "Lynn" just waiting out another woman's ' suddenly become a woman Oh Lynn w Lynn "eh? ' The big four ' I? "Surprised everyone ww Lynn looks like film everyone w first biotope from long Board mend I came looking for cash. Zebra echolocation even look compatible. With ingredients brought back by toriko reached's bucket in the water current people online world. Seen here hook various animals reach the smell of ground, adjustable look. During the fierce animals original smell of long looked on. Follow the scent features advanced including all of us. Toriko follow the smell of Komatsu gourmet world daily Komatsu, gonna tell me. Very rare but very dangerous gourmet emergence was a safe spot to. There in the break room of the gourmet world and win hands named toriko. Remembrances disease such as hidden form bark air itself look place, mais impossible to produce. Chairman hid there. And destruction island in Zebra, went only part of 绮 formerly Yue found the personal Office. Among treasures look put together. Guy or tea tree house is there, among them appeared to be a GT Robo that drink it in that.

a bit better i guess?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude! Here is better version from MangaSpoiler.com

Mansam welcomes Toriko and Komatsu. The heavenly kings welcome them as well. Their apperance have changed a bit but not their personalty. Sunny tells Komatsu that he looks more mature but Komatsu starts crying as they haven’t met for a long time. Rin has become more like a real lady. Rin asks Toriko to marry her and Toriko says “sure”. Everyone is surprised. (Maybe an attempt from the author to stop the complaint about the “gay relationship?”

The 4 heavenly kings go to Biotoupe 1 and look for Ichiryus’ main dish. But they can’t find it even with Zebras’ ability. Toriko uses his nose to find it and says that this nose helped him to find the place where Komatsu was
    “captured.”
    Toriko explains that the Gourumet World is dangerous but there are places that are save and he fortunately found one an made it to his base where he could get ingredients for the human world.

The 4 heavenly kings realize that there is a space that can’t be seen. This space is made due to a “Shy Air” that tries to hide, thus creating a space that can’t be seen.
    But it exist and Zebra goes crazy all over the island and one place was made visible.
    They enter to that place and find a huge Treasure box.
    There is a house inside the tree.(not a house but a space where people could possibly live)
    A GT Robot like looking creature is inside it and drinks tee. Or it is a Nitro?

Chapter ends!

12. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

EH RIN ASK TORIKO TO MARRY HER?
    wth this chapter seems good hahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aunuqe View Post
    Dude! Here is better version from MangaSpoiler.com

Mansam welcomes Toriko and Komatsu. The heavenly kings welcome them as well. Their apperance have changed a bit but not their personalty. Sunny tells Komatsu that he looks more mature but Komatsu starts crying as they haven’t met for a long time. Rin has become more like a real lady. Rin asks Toriko to marry her and Toriko says “sure”. Everyone is surprised. (Maybe an attempt from the author to stop the complaint about the “gay relationship?”

The 4 heavenly kings go to Biotoupe 1 and look for Ichiryus’ main dish. But they can’t find it even with Zebras’ ability. Toriko uses his nose to find it and says that this nose helped him to find the place where Komatsu was
    “captured.”
    Toriko explains that the Gourumet World is dangerous but there are places that are save and he fortunately found one an made it to his base where he could get ingredients for the human world.

The 4 heavenly kings realize that there is a space that can’t be seen. This space is made due to a “Shy Air” that tries to hide, thus creating a space that can’t be seen.
    But it exist and Zebra goes crazy all over the island and one place was made visible.
    They enter to that place and find a huge Treasure box.
    There is a house inside the tree.(not a house but a space where people could possibly live)
    A GT Robot like looking creature is inside it and drinks tee. Or it is a Nitro?

Chapter ends!

thanks.

great chapter. maybe blue nitro to test their current level

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunny's outfit is cool, don't know if I like his hair shorter, kinda looks like Broccoli, some kind of bulb. Coco without the headwrap is cool, Zebra with a fur coat makes me chuckle.

Haha, Komatsu crying reverted back to his pig/ugly nose. I liked all the deadpan faces after Toriko accepted Rin's proposal.

Looks like in that long serpentine line of creatures there's an elder balding Nitro infront of Ichi and inside the tree house at the end.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast