Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 239 Discussion/240 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 239 Spoiler Thread

To be honest though...I don't see Tamura making any pairings canon. Despite Aoi sort-of confessing before she got petrified, I just can't see how Oga would reciprocate anyone's feelings at this point. Regardless of the romcom shenanigans, it's always been about the girls feelings for Oga, not so much the other way around, because he's a super dense kind of guy. Outside of convenience, I don't think Oga has ever shown being romantically interested in anyone. Then again, Tamura is a troll like any other mangaka and might pull a fast one.

I hope it doesn't pull a time skip either (I agree, if Tamura showed Oga and Aoi 20 years in the future in the same situation it would be pathetic). While it would be nice to see Beel all grown up, I just think it would be too decisive and too much for an ending. An open ending suits Beelzebub just fine. I just want it to end on a goofy, silly, "everything's back the way it was" note. Maybe Oga will challenge the Demon Lord to a fight, only for Iris to interfere and drag her husband away. OR, it could a sort of rehash of the first chapter, showing how things have changed since then.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub just went full Shounen. Never go full Shounen XD

I guess we have 2 chapters left at most, kinda sad that Beelzebub's ending was so rushed, just like Psyren (i frakking loved psyren), btw Tamura was the assistant of Psyren's author, i guess it's some kind of curse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

No ending announcement yet so we can still see many comedic chapters but we can expect a rush ending because of the past 1-3 arcs so I understand it. I just hope if it is ending it can patch alot of plot holes up there isn't that many IMO

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a hilariously awesome chapter, fully expected a big move to finish it but not something of atmospheric proportions. Best move in recent shounen action series since X-burner.

I guess colour page + longer page length and thank you page strongly suggests and highly implies that its the final chapter, as theres nothing left to do in plot.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    No ending announcement yet so we can still see many comedic chapters but we can expect a rush ending because of the past 1-3 arcs so I understand it. I just hope if it is ending it can patch alot of plot holes up there isn't that many IMO
    Its heavely implied that is gona end next week, and actually there are many thing that never were explained (kuneida's mother and father, mamon and the others sins, izuna, the director of saint ishiyima, Athrun and others)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out, Tatsumi totally pulled a freaking Goku on us And anyone noticed this one?
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by B'arzz View Post
    Its heavely implied that is gona end next week, and actually there are many thing that never were explained (kuneida's mother and father, mamon and the others sins, izuna, the director of saint ishiyima, Athrun and others)
    I don't feel like it's ending soon, i really hope it won't end soon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 239 Discussion/240 Predictions

KAIO KEN TIMES 4 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B'arzz View Post
    Heavily implied is not a confirmation and those things aren't really plot holes it could be left out IMO this isn't the level of Psyren or Negima rush but I am feeling a level of Cage of Eden/Hitman Reborn rush that there are some plot that are left out if it is really ending hoping it is not not many good Manga series in jump nowadays and Beelzebub ending will be a lost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HAI GUYZ! *In erkel's voice*

I haven't been here for a while because of well life, getting into other things and so on, but I figure since this manga is pretty important to me I should at least hand around for the last two chapters.

Talking about the chapter itself all I can say is that I'm saddened that we had to rush to the finish like this and in such a DBZ like way (If they had outright said we won because of nakama though I would have had to kill the nearest cat within my proximity so even though something similar was said at least that wasn't.) and I'm not going to lie for a long long while now I felt beelzebub was a tad off from when it started, but I'll talk about that some other time. To me the best part of the chapter was after the 'fight' was over and we got to see the 3 old men and the king himself and despite how very VERY rushed this was I'm looking forward to next week since it will (probably) be more focused on humor more than anything else.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Still better ending then Mx0.
    And whats the odds Demon Lord's Face is similar to Oga's ?))

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm looking at Jump livejournal, we'll get to see somemore chapters..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is nowhere near the cage of eden rush, that had to be one of the worst endings in manga history and I'm serious....there was a level of sheer unrealistic insanity during the final chapters alongside a feeling that the author gave up and didn't even have time to rush it. When a manga is sustained by raising question after question without answering almost any of them, that's what happens when it's cancelled. But enough about that disaster, Beelzebub can get away with this even though it can feel disappointing at times. If it wasn't for the level of comedy, it would almost feel like the manga was making fun of itself for the ridiculous story at this point lol. However the problem with this manga which is sort of really our own problem, is that this manga shifts very easily from comedy to serious so we occasionally seem to forget what kind of manga this is. We wanted this last arc to be something more expansive than it was, but what we got was typical Beelzebub that was unfortunately at a lower quality than the original Pillar Squad awesomeness (when they were ominous). It was definitely rushed, but it was rushed in the best way it could have been unlike Cage of Eden that wrapped up a science fiction story with overly sentimental, supernatural bull crap that belonged in some other manga.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Demon King Beelzebub III send Baby Beel to destroy the Human World. But now Baby Beel and Oga saved the world. The irony and comedy of this manga is epic!

Looks like the manga will end next week...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If the manga will really end next week, then it's really a pity, because like this many things won't get explained and it will ruin what the author has done in the past years.....
    Oh well, at least it was a funny manga and this chapter made me laugh with the homage to Goku and his Spirit bomb/Kamehameha. XD

Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really did not see that manga ending before fairy tail, naruto, bleach and kuroko, but now that it did, I am glad. I am too old for this manga business. I takes like 2 hours per day or more for this addiction to be fed. Life has to go on at the age of 28. Therefore I welcome any endings whatsoever at this point. Beelzebub indeed promised to be something more epic what it turned out to be, however, at this point I do not even care about quality anymore... Next week gonna have some celebration..Yay! With this I am down to 26 ongoing serializations. Long way to go...

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast