Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jackal and Tempesta return

7 26.92%
  • Minerva's demon form revealed

10 38.46%
  • Natsu and Lisanna's escape plans

3 11.54%
  • Elfman and Cana's 'fight'

0 0%
  • The explosion

11 42.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 370 Discussion / 371 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 370 Discussion / 371 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 370 Spoiler Thread

It's out:

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/370/2243/1?t=1&f=0&e=0

Jackal's back? Didn't think he could be reanimated too. Meh, who cares about him at this point. Minerva looks really awesome. That fangirl from Tartaros is really annoying. A little funny, but annoying still. She better not mess up Mira's gorgeous face. I don't like the fact that they are so conveniently above them.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; February 07, 2014 at 04:38 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter says "Song of the Heavenly Dragon" I'm guessing Wendy will pull a Tsunade, but this would take her out due to overexertion.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Mm, unfortunately I don't like this arc so far. The tournament arc was surprisingly entertaining with epic scenes but this one lacks impact imho. Moreover, now the explosion implies another deus ex machina and the enemy happens to be above them for which I don't see any reason.
    No one of them cares to watch them die, they have Elfman as a trigger so there is no need to be close and they plan to send someone to Face so it shouldn't be near the cube, meaning in Magnolia.
    Regarding the explosion, Cana has no magic or physical strength to protect or inform the others, the rest of the guild didn't see the explosion coming, it would be news if someone were as fast as a bomb explosion to react and Wendy should be too injured to heal everyone.
    Usually I ignore inconsistencies in FT but as explained I don't feel as entertained as before.
    Last edited by yieps; February 07, 2014 at 05:09 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Next chapter says "Song of the Heavenly Dragon" I'm guessing Wendy will pull a Tsunade, but this would take her out due to overexertion.
    Or maybe she's going to summon dragons. Is anyone else not surprised that no one from FT will die? I mean I'm not surprise but I'm angry that this bomb thing is dragging it's feet. Everyone knows no one will die so why doesn't the author just bomb FT on the second appearance? At least he created a new eye candy but I wish he had done the same for Jackal, cool name but lame kitty body. Not much goes on this chapter but did Minvera sprouted horns or did she change her hair style?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

is it just a coincidence that Tartaros Cube base is on the top of FT HQ and not near the Face location?

wait...... what if Face is on the place where Lumen Historie located?

also i think if FACE was activated the only people can fight Tartaros are the Dragons Slayers and they receive an upgrade on their bodies that they become a dragon with human anatomy because i think Dragons don't use magic at all

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    is it just a coincidence that Tartaros Cube base is on the top of FT HQ and not near the Face location?

also i think if FACE was activated the only people can fight Tartaros are the Dragons Slayers and they receive an upgrade on their bodies that they become a dragon with human anatomy because i think Dragons don't use magic at all
    OMG! I actually forgot all about it but it's weird how Makarov doesn't know right? I mean if Face = Lumen Historie? or maybe LH is a shield or maze.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 370 Discussion / 371 Predictions

face was shown in a canyon...so nooo lumen. tartaros is here to see fairy tails destruction
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    This chapter should have proven it can't be Lumen Histoire because it was buried. But the thing in the basement shines and can be seen once the door is open. Further Face is in some hole in the open air.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yieps View Post
    This chapter should have proven it can't be Lumen Histoire because it was buried. But the thing in the basement shines and can be seen once the door is open. Further Face is in some hole in the open air.
    we don't know that yet what if the door of Lumen Historie was just a passage way

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Lumes Histoire is that Heavenly Dragon? And Mavis is it's human projection! On the other side it could be some hax magic by Jellal. He's the one who has the Heavenly Body magic. Just guessing, however.

What I indeed don't like at this chapter is that it's basically the third time the Fairy Tail guild home is getting destroyed. If you ask me that's a bit too repetitive. Ok, to be honest it didn't get destroyed the second time, just nobody cared about it during the 7 years timeskip.

I'll guess the FT members while survive by Makarov protecting them and sacrificing himself (though suriving) once again. As in every other arc he's getting taken out in the plot so he doesn't get involved in the 1on1 fighting. All what's left from Fairy Tail is barely fodder and it's only Wendy and Lucy - both of them got very little time to shine in this arc, so I guess it will be their part soon. Because I don't know what will happen (and not having a good idea either) I will just give some crazy predictions.
    - Polyushka summons Grandine - who will take down Tartaros Cube.
    - Cana will shoot Fairy Glitter at the Cube.
    - It will be revealed that Lumen Histoire does protect FT members in their guild place the same way they are protected on their holy island.
    - Gildartz will return and go nuts.
    - Mavis phase shifted FT members once again.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mcwhirlpoolinc's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn this arc is turning out to be 100x better than that wreck called the grand magic games.
    http://www.youtube.com/mcwhirlpoolinc

Here's a list of manga's I review: Hunter x Hunter (when out)
    One Piece,Toriko,D.Gray-Man (when out),Shingeki no Kyojjin/AttackonTitan,OnePunch-Man (arc reviews)
    Beelzebub,BASTARD!! (when out),Akame Ga Kiru,Magi the Labyrinth of Magic,Naruto,Bleach,Vinland Saga
    Claymore,Nanatsu no Taizai,UQ Holder!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wendy will indeed pull a Tsunade, I totally agree with that. Also as someone up there wrote that ds dont use magic, well Natsu is in handcuffs that doesnt let him use magic, if he was using something else than magic like curse he would totally melt them and go berserk, so dragonslayers use magic, dragonslaying magic.
    After Jackals explosion I stoped believe in any kind of explosions in this manga. At best all the guild members should have an afro (sarcasm) that Wendy will heal and they will go for tartaros.
    Btw after Laxus inhaling cursed air I totally see Wendy or Gajeel "eating" the explosion like Natsu and since next chap is something about sky dragon It's totally about Wendy, its either:
    1) She protects everybody with spell
    2) She heals everybody with spell
    3) She eats the explosion
    Last edited by Kuza; February 07, 2014 at 07:10 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Only thing I have to say: Some FT members need to die. Otherwise it's just too damn lovey dovey let's all walk in the sunset together.

Betting that Wendy's body reacted on instinct and protected everyone, but at the cost of her own life or something. Though it's FT so no one will die..
    The three brothers

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

No, at best she'll probably end up over-exhausting herself from healing everyone all at the same time and goes into unconsciousness like Tsunade did with her coma.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; February 07, 2014 at 09:45 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast