Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jackal and Tempesta return

7 26.92%
  • Minerva's demon form revealed

10 38.46%
  • Natsu and Lisanna's escape plans

3 11.54%
  • Elfman and Cana's 'fight'

0 0%
  • The explosion

11 42.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 370 Discussion / 371 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

It's a really wild guess but maybe Wendy will awaken her true powers and assume adult form like her Edola counterpart.

It was always odd that one was a child and the other a fully grown woman when nobody else had different age.

Maybe Mashima will finally explain what those 70 years barrier which blocked Natsu and Gajeel actually meant.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 370 Discussion / 371 Predictions

Nice Chapter.

As many of you suggested, I think of Wendy's time to shine in the next chapter too.

My theory: Maybe the bomb lacrima was made out off Natsu's Dragon Slayer Fire, Wendy goes to eat it and TAAAAADDAAAAAAAA..

It's the birth of the 4th DS Dual Mode: Modo Tenkaryu (The Sky Flame Dragon)

Thats a high possibility though 'cause Wendy has still to get a power up for the final fight, too since Natsu and Gajeel had theirs already (Second Origin and Iron Shadow Dragon Mode) etc.
    Last edited by FirenX; February 07, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, not sure if it's Wendy's time to gain Dual DS mode. Not only that, all of the 1st gen DS got their dual Modes from a Dragon Lachryma, So I don't think Wendy will gain access to Dual DS mode just yet. Not only that, of the 7 DS, Wendy's magic and physical body is the least developed (not that way, mind you) So I don't think she's ready for it yet. If she does end up gaining a secondary element, it would probably be Cobra's Poison with that Yin-Yang theme going on.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah!
    Didn't expect it to explode!

Alright, so like many people said before me, next chapter titles heavily suggest that Wendy will save everyone.
    I'm just guessing that she will protect everyone (or heal them all) and will faint afterward.

Or to make more sense (since we already know that not EVERYBODY will go to battle Tartaros), she will protect/heal a few of the more impotant ones (Lucy, Gray, Gajeel, etc).

As for the reason that Tartaros was above Magnolia, I honestly thought that it was just a coincidence.
    They were in route for the cube location, and just so happened to pass here on their way.
    But, I agree that it might means something else, either that they stopped to see the explosion, or that FACE is in Magnolia (possibly connected to Lumen Histoire).

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    Only thing I have to say: Some FT members need to die. Otherwise it's just too damn lovey dovey let's all walk in the sunset together.

Betting that Wendy's body reacted on instinct and protected everyone, but at the cost of her own life or something. Though it's FT so no one will die..
    Lucy died. And if it's other people Smon and the dead Council people are, well, dead.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing about the next chapter title is that it isn't "The Song of the Heavenly Dragon".

The title for the next chapter is "Tartaros Arc Part 2: The Song of the Heavenly Dragon". The title for part 1 "Tartaros Arc Part 1: Immorality and Sinners" was stated by Mashima on twitter as intended to roughly describe the next 7-8 chapters. Said chapters then proceeded to cover Jellal recruiting Oracion Seis, and Tartaros succeeding in killing a bunch of former councilors, capturing several members of Fairy Tail, unsealing Face, and blowing up Fairy Tail's guild hall. This is likely the same, namely a subtitle for the next 7-8 chapters.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much the above. The "sinners" theme was played out with OS and CS. The Immorality part likely refers to Crawford selling out his former comrades for money. So yeah, the first part of the arc (not counting the Prologue) was pretty much focused on Jellal and Crawford, if you will since they both were the ones who moved the plot most significantly.

That said, I still think Wendy will pull a Tsunade.

P.S.: Being honest, I thought that the Tartaros arc would be divided in "chapters" consisting of 10+ chapters, not 7-8 chapters.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; February 07, 2014 at 12:22 PM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the volumes usually contain 8 chapters, give or take, so he might be timing it so each part is contained to one book. (I don't have tremendous faith in his ability to time chapters like that, but if that's what he's doing and it works then it'll be a nice idea.)

I kind of don't even care how they're going to survive this explosion. On a scale of someone sneezing to Acnologia's attack, that cliff hanger felt way closer to sneezing. Everything going on with the demons interested me though. I liked seeing Tempesta way more than I should have, and I enjoyed Jackal's character so I'm glad to have him back. Hopefully his next fight will be against someone who's powers aren't tailored to make him ineffective, since even if he couldn't blow Happy up, he could still at least have a cool looking fight.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Wendy wont do anything. It's probably the master who've already noticed Elfman's strange behaviour and shields everyone from the blast.
    Or the blast actually wont hurt FT members because they are all good inside.
    Or Gildartz prevents any harm from happening because he knows what's up with the crystal but that's unlikely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta say what got me into fairy tail is how well draw and beautiful women are in this manga and of course the story is great in this chapter miria looks so hot sleep even that demon bitch is jealous of her..
    If Ezra was a real person, I will be all over her sexy body..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So Tempesta has a new form, and Jackal's apparently very much alive. Add that to Minerva's awakening and Tartaros is in tip-top shape. FT on the other hand, not so much. I'm betting on Cana having some role in their survival, she needs the credit.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    we don't know that yet what if the door of Lumen Historie was just a passage way
    Interesting, I didn't get a notification for that quote..
    Why would Gildarts be so amazed right at the entrance then?

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    Cana will shoot Fairy Glitter at the Cube.
    She doesn't have the mark on her arms.

If Lumen Histoire is related to this arc then my guess would be it provides the guild with magic like their island.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    Only thing I have to say: Some FT members need to die. Otherwise it's just too damn lovey dovey let's all walk in the sunset together.
    It has been a lovey dovey manga from the beginning on. It would be really surprising if Mashima suddenly decided to kill FT members.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a great chapter. Strange that Tempesta looks completely different. And didn't think we'd see Jackal again. But, I'm really not looking forward to how Fairy Tail ends up surviving that explosion.....it's a situation that pretty much demands an asspull.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Isnt face activated? So how are any of the fairies gonna save the guild?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Isnt face activated? So how are any of the fairies gonna save the guild?
    They only broke the seals, now they need to manually activate it ( Because that bird legs girl killed the fat old guy way too fast. Apparently only he can remotely activate it ), maybe dancing around it will help. Just like the others said not really looking forward how they will survive whether it's Wendy, Makarov, or Cana end up saving the day. I hope next chapter won't focus on their survival and we get to see Jellal heading to FACE, by the time Tartators arrive he either destroyed it or shift it somewhere else.

I voted for the explosion to be the best part of this chapter, because nothing else was good. Why would the return of fodders like Minerva, Jackal, and Tempsta be any good.
    Dreyar Style

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast