Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Hello people of Mangahelpers

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rising Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Hello people of Mangahelpers

This post is my very first post here. You should all be honored that you get to read my first post. Nah i'm just kidding around. I love manga and anime, but that is kind of why I am here. My favorite manga are Gintama, The World God Only Knows, Major, and Shokugeki no Soma. Shonen manga is what I mostly read. I am ok with most genres, but I really like sports series and mecha series. I also really like manga/anime that feel like battle manga but aren't battle manga in the traditional sense, like Shokugeki no Soma and how they battle with cooking. Don't get me wrong though, I like battle manga as well. I'm a big fan of Weekly Shonen Jump and I have been following the forum for it on this site for almost a year now, I just never got around to making an account until now. I try to follow as much as I can from shonen jump, at least as far as things have been translated. I am really looking forward to the jump fighting game thats coming out, J stars Victory Vs. I'm looking forward to playing as all of the characters in the game, especially Oga, Nube, and Koro-sensei. I follow some series in Weekly Shonen Sunday and Weekly Shonen Magazine as well, but I don't follow to many manga outside those three magazines. As for anime, I am currently watching a lot of them this season. My favorites this season are Noragami, Ace of Diamond, Buddy Complex, D Frag, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Nisekoi, and Kuroko, though am also enjoying others. Well I guess I've said enough for now. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello people of Mangahelpers

Team BuddyCom and Ace of Diamond! Welcome to the site!

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiii RisingPhoenix, I'm sally. c:
    It's a pleasure to meet you.
    you seem to like sports a lot, so I guess we can be great talk-buddies. c:

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'm a fan a baseball, basketball, and tennis. I played on my high school's tennis team back when I was in high school. My name is Trevor by the way.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's pretty cool. May I asked why you stopped playing in a team? If its too personal, then don't respond to it.
    Hmm, I see, Trevor's your name. That's a cute name.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The college I ended going to didn't have a tennis team . Otherwise I would have totally continued. What about you, what sports are you a fan of? Have you been on any sports teams?

New Reply