Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Kakashi's fate <3

  1. #16
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Wasn't that spot was going to Sasuke ?
    Like Sarutobi and Danzou
    Yea that would a great way to break the cycle of hatred. Put the Uchiha in charge of all the dirty working.

  2. #17
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Yea that would a great way to break the cycle of hatred. Put the Uchiha in charge of all the dirty working.
    If giving the Uchiha the task of protecting all of Konoha's secrets isn't a show of trust then I don't know what is.

  3. #18
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    If giving the Uchiha the task of protecting all of Konoha's secrets isn't a show of trust then I don't know what is.
    Yea.. No one want to be the 'bad guy' of the village.

  4. #19
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Yea.. No one want to be the 'bad guy' of the village.
    That's what you say, but all the Uchiha really wanted was a piece of the pie! Danzo's position and influence is proof enough that he was held in high esteem. The fact that his ambition got the better of him does not mean that Root as a whole should be frown upon, as the members themselves acted in the interests of Konoha.

  5. #20
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    That's what you say, but all the Uchiha really wanted was a piece of the pie! Danzo's position and influence is proof enough that he was held in high esteem. The fact that his ambition got the better of him does not mean that Root as a whole should be frown upon, as the members themselves acted in the interests of Konoha.
    I'm pretty sure root won't ever exist again. I'm sure all Kages in there village knows what goes on all the time and everywhere... Well most of the time.

  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Yea that would a great way to break the cycle of hatred. Put the Uchiha in charge of all the dirty working.
    Or may be its simply being the case of being good at some thing

  7. #22
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Kakashi has a big role on naruto and if he die , its kinda boring i think because i like kakashi at all.

  8. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: kakashi fate

    Quote Originally Posted by malfice21 View Post
    Kakashi has a big role on naruto and if he die , its kinda boring i think because i like kakashi at all.
    And that is what may cause his downfall, i.e. his death just to enrage naruto to a point that he will simply kill him Madara (No Talk no Jutsu required )

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts