Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 240 Discussion (Series end)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 240 Spoiler Thread

LOL well played tamura.... you troll us hard

just one word.... Seriously ???

everyone change while beel still a sprout LOL

i must admit that this Beelzebub is the most epic ending i've ever seen

i don't even.....

2. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heca's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew. Hilda want caught demon monster for baby beel.
    This is so strange. 2 years. I'm so disappointed. Maybe i will stop reading.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heca View Post
    I knew. Hilda want caught demon monster for baby beel.
    This is so strange. 2 years. I'm so disappointed. Maybe i will stop reading.
    To be honest 2ch spoilers are notoriously hard to read, and we don't have any summaries saying otherwise. But I agree being gone for 2 years is a bit much. Oga shouldn't be graduating.

I think the spin -off will be collected in a separate volume -- so you don't need to buy it, I think leaving things as they are is fine too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

What im kinda sad is that...no official couples were made at the end... like im really sad that no AoixOga happened... and she looks more mature and wears glasses in public now with nice sweater... she changed so much yet she looks kinda sad... she starts to smile only when oga appeared (and brought a baby girl this time)

after last chapters confession I really hoped they would end up together... and sadly no Satomae and the black tech teacher (since she was complaining that she doesnt want oga and aoi becoume like her and satomae... friends and nothing more while seeing aois candy eyes when looking at oga) didnt even appear at the ending

other sad thing is that "kouta grown up is like 2-3years old" while baby beel is like he was a baby... its like he lost a friend from playground as kouta was his best buddy... now he is more grown up while baby beel is a small kid...they wont communicate on the same level anymore ;/ so everyone goes their own ways

its kinda sad... aoi mostly graduated in last year... she might be going to collage or is working... while oga might be still stuck in the school for 2years (gota wait for translation if he is going to stay the next 2years or came to the graduation ceremony)... since it would be kinda sad that everyone he knows already graduated even furuichi... so he would be alone there.... at least if there was some aoixoga official it would be ok (she helping out with the small baby girl)

what if more strange is that even Lamia (a demon) grown up... while baby beel didnt at all... strange everyone got older except for him (oga too didnt changed much in 2years...maybe except his coat beign a bit small)

about the spin-off... it might cover the demon world... or oga and the small baby girl (maybe there would be more aoi) ehhh hard to tell.... but I dont like this rushed ending.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heca's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    To be honest 2ch spoilers are notoriously hard to read, and we don't have any summaries saying otherwise. But I agree being gone for 2 years is a bit much. Oga shouldn't be graduating.

I think the spin -off will be collected in a separate volume -- so you don't need to buy it, I think leaving things as they are is fine too.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/beelzebub/176/17
    It's Christmas. I remember page.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so... is that Oga and Hilda's daughter and "sister" to Beelze?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    so... is that Oga and Hilda's daughter and "sister" to Beelze?
    no... more like Iris and demon kings new child...so beels younger sister and mostly lamia told her whole name there... well oga saved iris... and defeated satan so was aknowladged by her and her husband (demon king) and mostly left their new born child in his care to rise her up like with beel to become a splendid adult

you can tell she is related to beelze with similar habbit of no cloaths (except she wears a jacket with a bear on its back)

I expected more like Aoi x Oga and them having a kid... Aoi cut her hair mostly like Misaki (ogas sister) but if she wants it might grow back so her choice... anyway waiting for translation on why aoi was blushing at the beggining (after the talk with kouta)

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bubblesymphony translated the Chinese scan! Its here: http://bubblesymphony.tumblr.com/pos...0-translations

I...I didn't expect the bromance to be so strong as it is in the chapter. Um...thanks Tamura!

@Zibi -- well its not like Oga got together with anyone else. You can still imagine they got together, after Oga finished high school. After all she's has a Kings Crest and they had a lot of ship tease together. That's the best thing with open endings -- every ship is a winner!

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Redemption's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait.. Is Beelzebub actually ending now? I mean, ending as there won't be anymore chapters after this one..? Wut?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    Wait.. Is Beelzebub actually ending now? I mean, ending as there won't be anymore chapters after this one..? Wut?
    The manga was awful lately. Probably nobody cared anymore about this manga and it got cancelled (the last arc was very rushed and there are still lot's of unexplained things, so it's not an impossible thing).

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mak123 View Post
    The manga was awful lately. Probably nobody cared anymore about this manga and it got cancelled (the last arc was very rushed and there are still lot's of unexplained things, so it's not an impossible thing).
    "Nobody cared" sounds a bit harsh, there are people who still enjoyed the manga. It still sold reasonably well in the tankobon charts (volume 25 sold 130,000 copies in the first month). But it was definitely losing its touch and it got cancelled in the end. The whole past arc, starting with the end of the Takamiya arc was really awkward and rushed, with Fuji being the concluding fight -- it got cancelled, most definitely.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach reference is awesome. XD

I just wish he do the Fuji arc better, but oh well. I like the Takamiya arc.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was abit more exciting than the typical final chapter of series, though I dont think it even felt like a conclusion and somehow felt really satisfying. I guess its the way this two year skip was done and how Furuichi felt like he actually had great development (valedictorian even?) but at least able to handle all the demons like that. Oga long hair is cool.

Great chapter.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Evilution's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn,I'm so gonna miss Beelzebub..It was indeed bad on its last arcs,but I think we've seen worse,and I'd still gonna miss it :/
    This smells "rushed end and scrapped plans" soooo freaking much.I'm pretty sure Tamura san was told to end it last months,so he's gone with the rushed Satan arc.
    This ending gave me the feeling that so much more was planned for this series,especially whatever happened in between the two years time skip,and the DL world.
    Many unsolved questions,many hidden mysteries,but I guess it was a good ride,Sayonara Beelzebub!
    What?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So sad to see Beelzebub end, I hadn't really been as "into" it recently but it was still a series that I liked a lot; and it's a shame that it won't be around anymore.

I'm really interested in what this spinoff is going to be; that was being talked about on the last page. I'd love to see a more demon world focused series about the younger characters, like Futaba, set a few years down the line.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast