Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 33.33%
  • Good

12 50.00%
  • Okay

3 12.50%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail

1 4.17%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 371 Dicsussion / 372 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 371 Dicsussion / 372 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 371 Spoiler Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is ok (something thats kind of expected). Though didn't expect Kana to be the one to save everyone (because of the chapter title).

But what i am wondering about is the Chapter Title.

"Song of the Sky/Heavenly Dragon" really made it seem that it would either be Wendy or Grandeeney who would save the FT members.

Also it seems that Natsu would keep that Blade with him since its a Fire/Heat based weapon which could be helpful to his DS Magic (also the fact that it could cut up those powerful Magic Sealing Chains).
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; February 14, 2014 at 03:45 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member AnimeLoverX's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I just didn't see it but, how does the cats survive the explosion?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

this is one of my favorite chapters, complete come back from FT.

Smart move from Cana. I cant see Makarov in http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/371/14

kicking as. is coming.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

They escaped the explosion before it explode "Off screen they did that, or maybe they were too fast for Mashima to draw them :P

Anyway not bad chapter, but I don't get it...the chapter title.

Is it just me or some1 really important here is missing:

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/371/14

And....oh Max....attacking with a broom
    Last edited by Ifrit; February 14, 2014 at 03:52 AM.
    Dreyar Style

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLoverX View Post
    Maybe I just didn't see it but, how does the cats survive the explosion?
    Most likely the flew away just in time out of the blast range.

I mean we know that Happy is really a fast flyer among the Exceeds (being able to out run the range of Jackal's biggest explosions) and both the others are not that bad flyers either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    The chapter is ok (something thats kind of expected). Though didn't expect Kana to be the one to save everyone (because of the chapter title).

But what i am wondering about is the Chapter Title.

"Song of the Sky/Heavenly Dragon" really made it seem that it would either be Wendy or Grandeeney who would save the FT members.

Also it seems that Natsu would keep that Blade with him since its a Fire/Heat based weapon which could be helpful to his DS Magic (also the fact that it could cut up those powerful Magic Sealing Chains).
    Actually, that title is supposed to mean what the focus of the next 7-8 chapters will be. In the last 7-8 chapters, Jellal and the chairman were the main focus. Hence, the title in 364 being "Tartaros arc Part I: Immorality and Sinners" which refers to the ex-chairman and Jellal respectively. Since the subtitle for this part of the arc is "Song of the Sky Dragon". Then I believe we'll be seeing some focus on Wendy, just like how the previous part of this arc was focused on Jellal and Crawford.

P.S.: I was racking my brain on just who Cana meant by the "dark-skinned" guy that taught her the card imprisonment trick, then it hit me: Sho. I think Mashima's dropping this little tidbit for the anime to use.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; February 14, 2014 at 04:04 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well; I'd never thought that Cana would be the one to save everyone's asses and in an unpredictable way.
    Anyway I liked this chapter, because the counterattack just started, Mira and Erza set themselves free and Silver might not be a complete jerk.
    I can't wait to read the next chapter already.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

can Cana just put the bomb on the card and then let the Cats fly to the Cube Base and let it explode ?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 371 Dicsussion / 372 Predictions

Oh Cana, why didn't you keep that Gildartz card back then? =))

Anyway, it felt like a nice twist. Guess Makarov is staying with the injured - or the cats just dropped his cards, haha, that would be funny. So Mira will probably take care of the reincarnations pods. Wendy will fight the guy who nearly killed Laxus and the others (turning their magic back)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Very misleading, Mashima put a completely unrelated title just for trolling's sake.

Anyhow, Cana now has S-Class power and she learned from Sasuke how to run from an explosion going at her feet while she casts several improbable things to escape it.

GREAT CARD ESCAPE PEOPLE!
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

So, what? Silver is the only guy in Tartaros that worths shit? Kyouka was just jumped by Natsu and Lisanna and got captured? What the hell is this?

I mean, sure, it's not over but it's still stupid even if it's just for a little while. And it doesn't look like she's gonna be doing too good.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima did a good job in the way how he made it possible for FT to survive the bomb.

So according to Franmalth Silver has some hidden reason why he let Happy escape. As if that reason is not to make it possible that Grey will come to him. Chapter would have been even greater if at the end Grey would have met Silver so that we can get a confirmation at last on their realationship.

Makarov seems to be missing or he is at the back and cause of his short body stature he can't be seen. Out of all the FT members Makarov will be the one to punish Tartaros the most. This time there is no need for him to hold anything back. In the Terou island arc he had to face off against a Hades who was like a father figure for him but this time he is facing demons who even hurt his beloved grandson. So forsee some ubber spells titan spells of Makarov.

Sad thing is that the second part of the demon arc will mainly focus on Wendy so we most likely won't see Grey,Silver and Makarov.
    But what could be interesting is that we get a revalation about who Wendy really is cause according to Grandine Natsu and Wendy used not to like each other in the past and Natsu could remember her name but not who she really is. So we will get a bit of info on the age's of natsu and co and if Igneel,Grandine and metallicana deleted certain memories by their children.

Mashima seems to be getting a bit religous. cause zeref seems to be playing god by changing the earth inhabitants from humans to demons.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Very misleading, Mashima put a completely unrelated title just for trolling's sake.

Anyhow, Cana now has S-Class power and she learned from Sasuke how to run from an explosion going at her feet while she casts several improbable things to escape it.

GREAT CARD ESCAPE PEOPLE!
    No. As Krono and I explained before, the chapter's title is meant to describe forthcoming events/focus in the next 7-8 chapters. Since the subtitle for this part of the arc is Song of the Sky Dragon, this means that Wendy will have much of the focus on her in the next few chapters. Mashima has explained it in his twitter before.

http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/75371589475

http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/76018718364

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

17. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast