Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 33.33%
  • Good

12 50.00%
  • Okay

3 12.50%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail

1 4.17%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 371 Dicsussion / 372 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 371 Dicsussion / 372 Predictions

I don't think Natsu and Lisanna should touch her carelessly like that. If all demons are like Jackal, something bad happen if you touch them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though Cana pulled a very smart move and saved the day I can't see FT victory here. I mean the avangard are Gajeel, Gray and maybe Juvia+Lucy+Wendy, rest are there to handle fodders. We cant see Makarov there, so until it is confirmed he's not there. Plus Natsu, Erza and Mira inside.
    On the other hand we have atleast 3 demons who are capable of oneshoting whole FT. Silver freeze, Jackal explodes (effective on everyone except Natsu) and wind guy suicide move. Plus 3 or more other demons whos abilities we dont know yet, also demon Minerva. So I can assume that there will be letal cases for some FT members.
    Good twist anyway, I like when FT is on offense (like phantom lord arc), but I believe they cant handle this alone, and even with all powerfull mages of tournament.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

As expected, Cana to the rescue. It was time for her to shine. This reminds me a lot of FT's counterattack on Phantom way back, it's rare that we get to see the entire guild on the move. Things should get pretty entertaining from here one out, particularly with the escape of the prisoners.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Very misleading, Mashima put a completely unrelated title just for trolling's sake.

Anyhow, Cana now has S-Class power and she learned from Sasuke how to run from an explosion going at her feet while she casts several improbable things to escape it.

GREAT CARD ESCAPE PEOPLE!

I think people just don't get it. It wasn't trolling or anything, you people just don't read exactly. Like the Title ''Tartaros Arc: PROLOGUE'' and ''Tartaros Arc PART I: Immorality and Sinners'' was used as a overall Title for 7-8 Chapters, so the Title ''Tartaros PART II: The Song Of The Heavenly Dragon'' is used as an overall Title for the next 7-8 Chapters. SO it was just plain and simple a good chapter by Mashima overall and no trolling

Anyway nice opening for a counter attack and pretty good chapter again this week. Was also nice to see Cana shine again a little bit and definitely deserves credit for this nice move of hers. Otherwise most of FT's Members would have bitten the dust already.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Mashima did a good job in the way how he made it possible for FT to survive the bomb.

So according to Franmalth Silver has some hidden reason why he let Happy escape. As if that reason is not to make it possible that Grey will come to him. Chapter would have been even greater if at the end Grey would have met Silver so that we can get a confirmation at last on their realationship.

Makarov seems to be missing or he is at the back and cause of his short body stature he can't be seen. Out of all the FT members Makarov will be the one to punish Tartaros the most. This time there is no need for him to hold anything back. In the Terou island arc he had to face off against a Hades who was like a father figure for him but this time he is facing demons who even hurt his beloved grandson. So forsee some ubber spells titan spells of Makarov.

Sad thing is that the second part of the demon arc will mainly focus on Wendy so we most likely won't see Grey,Silver and Makarov.
    But what could be interesting is that we get a revalation about who Wendy really is cause according to Grandine Natsu and Wendy used not to like each other in the past and Natsu could remember her name but not who she really is. So we will get a bit of info on the age's of natsu and co and if Igneel,Grandine and metallicana deleted certain memories by their children.

Mashima seems to be getting a bit religous. cause zeref seems to be playing god by changing the earth inhabitants from humans to demons.
    1. I'd say the reason has something to do with him being a ice DEVIL slayer. If you find a group of only demons but for some reason there is this 1 person among them seemingly human who possesses a title of devil slayer you'd think theres a chance he's infiltrating tartaros to prevent the situation at hand. Since we know he actually tries to stop demons and what he did at the eternal sun village was unknowing atlas wasnt a demon. He could be waiting to destroy tartaros from the inside.

2. I hope you're right about makarov being a boss in this arc like he was in the phantom lord. Not as easy as he won the phantom lord but like a serious battle from him taking out maybe 2 or more. The thing is they have prepared us for makarovs death so many times. With phantom lord when his magic was stolen, in the following arc when laxus holds the city hostage makarov supposidly is on his death bed and they call for laxus to come see him then after the fight hes fine again. Then again in the Grimoire Hearts arc practically twice. when fighting in the beginning and he tries to sacrifice himself to slow acnologia down. At this point hes the person i don't want to die because hes just such a good father figure for the guild but i'm sure itll happen near the end of fairy tail or in one of the last arcs.

3. i never heard any of this about grandine saying natsu doesnt recognize wendy from their past or w/e your saying link pagez please not that i don't believe you i just want confirmation.

4. not that i'm some christian fuck but i'm fairly certain that turning the earths inhabitants from humans to demons would be lucifers goal since he supposidly created demons. meaning zeref is more like Satan rofl. I'm just saying i feel like thats how they portray him not necessarily like GOD.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    Even though Cana pulled a very smart move and saved the day I can't see FT victory here. I mean the avangard are Gajeel, Gray and maybe Juvia+Lucy+Wendy, rest are there to handle fodders. We cant see Makarov there, so until it is confirmed he's not there. Plus Natsu, Erza and Mira inside.
    On the other hand we have atleast 3 demons who are capable of oneshoting whole FT. Silver freeze, Jackal explodes (effective on everyone except Natsu) and wind guy suicide move. Plus 3 or more other demons whos abilities we dont know yet, also demon Minerva. So I can assume that there will be letal cases for some FT members.
    Good twist anyway, I like when FT is on offense (like phantom lord arc), but I believe they cant handle this alone, and even with all powerfull mages of tournament.

lol wut. i'm sure makarov would'nt miss it unless hes doing something that we won't find about until we run out of hope. But anyway silver isn't a demon dono how you can't see that with your eyes. What demon slayer would be a demon and we know he didn't originate from tartaros like the actual demons. he has heritage to gray.

Besides what 3 demons can 1 shot them, who would worry about jackals explosion when happy survived it point blank. if anything they need to kill the pregnant chick

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Wohoo cana.

Btw, did natsu and and erza get their clothes by cutting fur from lisannas animal skin?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Those nabs underestimated Fairy Tail. Very funny to see the surprised looks on their faces, FT counterattack inc!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner zereon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Wohoo cana.
    Btw, did natsu and and erza get their clothes by cutting fur from lisannas animal skin?
    I don't know for natsu, maybe he got it from outside the prison?
    As for erza, It's her benizakura "armor" from her requip.
    I can't imagine they ripped lisanna's animal skin to make clothes

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    1. I'd say the reason has something to do with him being a ice DEVIL slayer. If you find a group of only demons but for some reason there is this 1 person among them seemingly human who possesses a title of devil slayer you'd think theres a chance he's infiltrating tartaros to prevent the situation at hand. Since we know he actually tries to stop demons and what he did at the eternal sun village was unknowing atlas wasnt a demon. He could be waiting to destroy tartaros from the inside.

2. I hope you're right about makarov being a boss in this arc like he was in the phantom lord. Not as easy as he won the phantom lord but like a serious battle from him taking out maybe 2 or more. The thing is they have prepared us for makarovs death so many times. With phantom lord when his magic was stolen, in the following arc when laxus holds the city hostage makarov supposidly is on his death bed and they call for laxus to come see him then after the fight hes fine again. Then again in the Grimoire Hearts arc practically twice. when fighting in the beginning and he tries to sacrifice himself to slow acnologia down. At this point hes the person i don't want to die because hes just such a good father figure for the guild but i'm sure itll happen near the end of fairy tail or in one of the last arcs.

3. i never heard any of this about grandine saying natsu doesnt recognize wendy from their past or w/e your saying link pagez please not that i don't believe you i just want confirmation.

4. not that i'm some christian fuck but i'm fairly certain that turning the earths inhabitants from humans to demons would be lucifers goal since he supposidly created demons. meaning zeref is more like Satan rofl. I'm just saying i feel like thats how they portray him not necessarily like GOD.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

lol wut. i'm sure makarov would'nt miss it unless hes doing something that we won't find about until we run out of hope. But anyway silver isn't a demon dono how you can't see that with your eyes. What demon slayer would be a demon and we know he didn't originate from tartaros like the actual demons. he has heritage to gray.

Besides what 3 demons can 1 shot them, who would worry about jackals explosion when happy survived it point blank. if anything they need to kill the pregnant chick
    http://www.mangapanda.com/135-7216-1...apter-101.html

Grandine tells Igneel that child will soon meet Weny and that maybe a more friendlly realtionship could be established. Which kinda means that that child and Wendy weren't such great buddies in the past.

http://www.mangapanda.com/135-7248-6...apter-133.html

And here Natsu recognizes the name but not who Wendy is even though he tried really hard to remember it.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    I don't think Natsu and Lisanna should touch her carelessly like that. If all demons are like Jackal, something bad happen if you touch them.
    Nothing happened when Laxus touched the guy he fought. No reason for them to assume they all have that type of magic.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zereon View Post
    I don't know for natsu, maybe he got it from outside the prison?
    As for erza, It's her benizakura "armor" from her requip.
    I can't imagine they ripped lisanna's animal skin to make clothes
    Yeah but shes wearing that big coat thing. Thats isnt part of her magic armor.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Cool sword that natsus got. Fire dragons faaang!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Yeah but shes wearing that big coat thing. Thats isnt part of her magic armor.
    thats the monster that was torturing her with electroshocks earlier

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a good chapter, how did natsu and lisanna get that sword? I remember them mentioning it in the previous chapter but was it in the cell with them?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/135-7216-1...apter-101.html

Grandine tells Igneel that child will soon meet Weny and that maybe a more friendlly realtionship could be established. Which kinda means that that child and Wendy weren't such great buddies in the past.
    I think Grandine meant to say that they (Igneel and him(her?)self) could try to become friends now that their respective children had met each other.
    Last edited by Ether; February 16, 2014 at 05:29 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I think Grandine meant to say that they (Igneel and him(her?)self) could try to become friends now that their respective children had met each other.
    Wendy and Natsu hadn't met yet though.

That scene occurs at the end of the tower of heaven arc. There's a whole arc between then and wendy being introduced (The Laxus battle tournament arc).

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast