Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Straw Hat Pirate Crew vs Donquixote Family

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Straw Hat Pirate Crew vs Donquixote Family

Riku is pretty much useless if you ask me.He's old and couldn't win in the arena,but Kyros on the other hand can take on Diamante, even with one leg. Rebecca hasn't shown her true potential, or maybe that's all she can do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Didn't you mean Kyros? He's the one whose wife was murdered and his daughter bullied.
    Upps. I meant Kyros of course!!! maybe + Rebecca.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama IMO:
    Kin'emon / Momonosuke / Rebecca / Bellamy / Ceaser Clown / Mancherie / Leo / Wicca / Kanjuro / Bartolomeo

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I see how the "12" will fight the family, however I am not sure Dressrosa will follow some fights logic that we have seen so far. All depends on what they will do with Pica now, since mostly now on Dressrosa it has been "clashes" after "clashes" and running around. Oly real fights were in the arena, Sabo vs Burgess, Luffy vs Chinjao, and so on.

I doubt that King Ruki and Violet are able to handle some of the DD family .... the Senior Pink team seem to work as a whole ... so it's really odd having 1 vs 1 fights ... now Pica is jumping out of nowhere all the time, the "battleground" is more of a battle royale imo. Maybe the arena in the Corrida Colloseum was foreshadowing to what will be going on in the ARENA(DRESSROSA)?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now, we have Luffy, Zoro and Law vs. Fujitora, Pica, Dellinger, Senor Pink and Machvise. The latter three will probably make way for Pica so he could try and kill Luffy for laughing at him. Law won't be uncuffed. Zoro distracts Fujitora while Luffy fights Pica one on one. It's also possible that Sabo will show up for this fight and use his "finding the core" trick to get Pica out of his stone shell.

Kyros vs. Diamante - obviously.

I think Law will fight Trebol after his cuffs go off.

Kin'emon finds Kanjuro, and together they deal with smaller fry: Dellinger, Lao G, Machvise, Pink, Gladius and Baby 5. Robin and Rebecca might assist them.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like we will be seeing lots of fights (again) in the next coming chapters. Luffy and his crew will be able to pull through this "crisis" and save the former royal kingdom of Riku. The royal families and the citizens' families, as well as the citizens and the kingdom's royal family will be reunited. Thus the reunion will bring joy to the nation. We shall see!

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    In a straight head to head battle, the strawhats would get crushed.
    nah, i dont see it
    zoro alone would whoop everyone except pika and Dofla, and zoro+luffy would take down pika+dofla

franky all proved that buffalo and baby5 arent shit, we all know senor pink and jora are weak

the big question is how badass is lao G and gladius?

those two could be the x factor

but honestly i think the strawhats win mainly because of luffy and zoro only

do the strawhats get law also?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy win for Luffy and company.

Only problem will be Mingo.

There are just to many power horses in this arc that can deal with every Mingo officer .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that all the Colosseum figthers following Luffy right now will each defeat someone of the Donquixote family.
    Then, Doffy will take them all down, angerin Luffy once more (if it's possible after he heard Corazon's story

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My Predictions:
    Luffy and Law Vs. Doffy.

Law defeats Bird Cage and weakens Doffy by nullifying his ultimate technique, allowing Luffy to fight him and eventually defeat him.
    Also once Bird Cage is taken down, I see the other Straw Hat Pirates coming back. They get saved from Big Mom's crew by either Law's crew coming from Zo to help their captain (and disobeying his commands) or jimbei comes to the rescue, after having a fall-out with his "discussion" with Big Mom.

Zoro Vs. Pica (already set)
    Sanji Vs. Trebol (after Bird Cage is taken down, Sanji miraculously comes)
    Kyros Vs. Diamante (revenge and most likely)

Gladius Vs. Kinemon (gladius picks this fight with Kinemon, since he was tricked before by him)
    Lao G Vs. Brooke (battle of the Oldies)
    Franky Vs Senor Pink (Already set)
    Machvise Vs Chopper (Strength Battle)
    Dellinger Vs Robin
    Buffalo and Baby 5 Vs Nami and Ussop (Rematch)

Honestly, these predictions dont seem likely at all right now but who knows whats going to happen. All we know for sure is this arc will take all year to finish at this rate.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cavendish is going to fight some one. But, what about Jesus?. Don't count him out, he could interfere and kill Pica.

Diamanté, I don't think he's all that, an easy win for Kyros. Kyros should destroy Bird Cage and the Smile Factory with Franky.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, jesus could make a move but what would be his stake here? He went there to get the mera mera no mi and that is not really an option right now. He could go after sabo although that would be 10 kinds of stupid all in one if we consider he did not even hold a candle to sabo before he had the fruit. I guess he could simply aim for chaos and aim to further hurt kaido if he is aware of doflamingo's plans and whatnot however in that case he is unlikely to fight the strawhats and their allies.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2