Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Survival of Sasuke <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nasuke's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Survival of Sasuke <3

Everybody has been making an assumption as to how Madara survived. Some say he survived as a result of using some Uchiha Kinjutsu like Izanagi. What if he survived by means of the same person that has currently appeared before Sasuke?

I do not believe Madara used Izanagi. He did not possess Hashirama's cells which he needed. He must have been aided by someone or by some special jutsu that we are unaware of.

Madara was very close to death during his battle with Hashirama. What if being in the near death state had activated a special EMS jutsu that summons this person to save them? If this happened to Madara, then there is no reason the the same cannot happen to Sasuke.

Incidentally, Madara had said that he is cultivating another Rinnegan pair. The only person who could accomplish this is Sasuke. If Madara knows this, perhaps he stabbed Sasuke because he knew he would survive the same way he did? I believe that this theory holds some ground.

Another theory is that the person who aided Madara with the concept of implanting Hashirama's cells into him is the same person who is before Sasuke now.

What do you all think?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Survival of Sasuke

For some strange reason, I believe Sasuke will Izanagi to survive and Izanami to stop Madara. Yes, that means he'll go completely blind.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't need Senju's cells to use Izanagi, I think it just increases the timespan of Izanagi.

I think that it's Kabuto who will save Sasuke and heal him. Can't be Rinnegan because it doesn't heal as far as we know. it doesn't heal a live body of the user.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd be pretty weird if the person that Hashirama sensed after defeating Madara was the eldest son of Rikudou Sennin, and that's the person that saved Madara... and is also the person who's saving Sasuke now. Though, why would he be walking around with dirty ass bare feet instead of some sort of cool ninja sandels? And what would be his reasoning for running around reviving Uchiha who are on their deathbed? I mean, I guess it could be because both Madara and Sasuke are important to the future of the clan's history and he wants to see his clan have a better ending than what's likely to happen.

I'm positive Madara didn't use Izanagi either though. If he had, his "fake" body would have disappeared right after.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke also has not used Izanagi otherwise he'd be back to full health by now, not lying on the floor near death.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

We haven't seen anyone with an EMS use Izanami/Izanagi. Will it make an EMS user blind or will it just have a long reset like kotoamatsukami?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Sasuke will be saved by the person who appeared in front of him and that person might not be the one who (as per topic starter's theory) saved Uchiha Madara, because if there is a hax like that then i think there is no way an EMS user can die on the battlefield, and if that was the case then Madara would have shown some signs or said something about how he was saved and now its time for Sasuke to be saved etc etc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Madara probably used genjutsu on Hashirama, I don't exactly see why Hashi would be immune to it. It has been shown that small alterations of the enemy's mind with the Sharingan can trick them, for example Sasuke made a subtle change to Danzo's perception to make him believe he still had an eye left to use.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I think Madara probably used genjutsu on Hashirama, I don't exactly see why Hashi would be immune to it. It has been shown that small alterations of the enemy's mind with the Sharingan can trick them, for example Sasuke made a subtle change to Danzo's perception to make him believe he still had an eye left to use.
    If he used Genjutsu on Hashi he should be able to kill him instead of faking his own death

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, maybe he didn't want to kill him and only wanted to gather his DNA, or maybe he was that hard to use genjutsu on that he could only be tricked for a second.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i pray to god that sasuke was saved by itachi

that somehow, some way itachi haxxed his way back into existence

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy Dave View Post
    We haven't seen anyone with an EMS use Izanami/Izanagi. Will it make an EMS user blind or will it just have a long reset like kotoamatsukami?
    Probably would make them blind, since the "Eternal" effect applies to constantly using the Mangekyou Sharingan, not these techniques which requires the sacrifice of an eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After the revealing of Minato's Sage mode, I came up with a theory.

Sasuke and Naruto aren't going to be join at the hip, and Sasuke won't be using Susanoo all the time for juugo to assist him. So we will eventually see Sasuke with the curse mark and Rinnengan.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    i pray to god that sasuke was saved by itachi

that somehow, some way itachi haxxed his way back into existence
    No PLEASE , let Itachi rest in peace
    or else
    We ll have to change the manga's name to Itachi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy Dave View Post

EMS is key for Rinnegan , and Sage of Six path was still alive and his eyes hasn't any problem after using Izanami + Izanagi to create bijjus ... so problably Izanagi can't blind Eternal MS .... after all it's name is "Etenral" Mangyko Sharingan not

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast