Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Survival of Sasuke <3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Survival of Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    EMS is key for Rinnegan , and Sage of Six path was still alive and his eyes hasn't any problem after using Izanami + Izanagi to create bijjus ... so problably Izanagi can't blind Eternal MS .... after all it's name is "Etenral" Mangyko Sharingan not
    Sage Had Rinnengan not MS or EMS...
    In the state of RInnengan awakened i guess user won't go blind by using Izanagi or Izanami.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Sage Had Rinnengan not MS or EMS...
    In the state of RInnengan awakened i guess user won't go blind by using Izanagi or Izanami.
    and I think EMS won't get blind as well , just has long cool time to be prepared for another use ...

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

and I think EMS won't get blind as well , just has long cool time to be prepared for another use ...
    And i guess we both are aware that this is an assumption, Right ???

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that sage had the rinengan before he became the 10tails host, as far as I remember it was the Jubii that had the rinengan kind of eye.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

EMS is key for Rinnegan , and Sage of Six path was still alive and his eyes hasn't any problem after using Izanami + Izanagi to create bijjus ... so problably Izanagi can't blind Eternal MS .... after all it's name is "Etenral" Mangyko Sharingan not
    The sage never used Izanagi + Izanami to create the tailed beasts, did he? where did you get that info?

The sage used a technique called Creation of All Things (Banbutsu Sozo) by using his Yin chakra to give shape to a form then used his Yang chakra to breathe life into that form.

Izanagi was simply stated to be a technique derived from it but is very very very far from having the same power you could even go as far as saying it is similar in its process but is not completely the same thing nonetheless. Was it the case...Uchihas having both eye techniques ( Izanagi and Izanami ) would have been "creators".
    Last edited by Rikudobito; February 21, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt Madara used genjutsu to fool Hashirama, otherwise there'd be some kind of bragging there. Madara admitted he lost to Hashirama. Besides, how can Sasuke successfully trick Madara with a genjutsu when Madara has EMS? He'd be able to see through that. I think it'll be someone else who saves Sasuke, methinks Kabuto.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toobi's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

The power that hashirama gives to Sasuke is the key, and I think Obito will save Naruto, he may take the Madara's kyubi, but sasuke is not going to die that's just obvious

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

And i guess we both are aware that this is an assumption, Right ???
    yes , but it is at least have some thing to support it ( EMS is key of Riinnegan , Rukudo didn't get blind after using a jutsu superior than both Izanagi and Izanami ) and it has "Eternal" in its name

well , when Minato can pull an instant prefect sage mode from his ass , why EMS should get blind from Izanagi .... after all it should have some different between MS and EMS !? right !?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

SO6P used Izanagi + Izanami when he had Rinnengan so this is no proof that EMS can't go blind by using Izanagi or Izanami

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

SO6P used Izanagi + Izanami when he had Rinnengan so this is no proof that EMS can't go blind by using Izanagi or Izanami
    but we know that EMS is Key of Rinnegan .
    and I know that we talking about possibility while kishi doesn't give a fuck to his own manga's laws .

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

yes , but it is at least have some thing to support it ( EMS is key of Riinnegan , Rukudo didn't get blind after using a jutsu superior than both Izanagi and Izanami ) and it has "Eternal" in its name

well , when Minato can pull an instant prefect sage mode from his ass , why EMS should get blind from Izanagi .... after all it should have some different between MS and EMS !? right !?
    No more chances of going blind due to excessive usage, and a bit enhanced / Unique Jutsu. That is the difference between MS and EMS as per manga

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2