Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

i'm thinking cassano's big spew about emile used/lured people there was to find a sacrifice/body to possess...

seeing that reflejo want to dissolve baam,and presumably inject baam into hmself....emile/cassano could be looking for a victim to become her body???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Yeah, I think so too. From Reflejo's surprise, it doesn't look like as though the teleportation-like technique is a standard lighthouse technique. Bonbon has already covered actual teleportation so maybe it's some sort of illusion weapon? Make Reflejo think that the spear is coming from one direction when it's not, same with Koon's attack at the end, he could have hit Reflejo instead of Hwa Ryun or may have purposefully missed whilst making Reflejo think that he didn't and cause him to abandon his hostage. Though I don't think the Heavenly Mirror is the knife, think he's had that since the start of the series, maybe it's one of the lighthouses? There is always the chance that Koon did actually intend to kill Hwa Ryun I guess, he is pretty cold.
    I think the heavenly mirror is illusion based in an old fashioned magician kind of way. 'Now you see me, now you don't, and it looked like I had a knife' kind of illusion. Reflejo is about as stong as I thought he would be, he seems weak to workshop weapons. Mad shocker scared him enough and if Koon is using the mirror then that top grade workshop item is also bad for Reflejo.

Rak now throws Longinus.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys noticed that Cassano take off the Devil of Horyang with the glass tube?

He will get married with Goseng now that he doesn't have powers, or it's killed before the marriage because the "good" plot.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i'm thinking cassano's big spew about emile used/lured people there was to find a sacrifice/body to possess...

seeing that reflejo want to dissolve baam,and presumably inject baam into hmself....emile/cassano could be looking for a victim to become her body???
    Reflejo's a just regular who was made stronger by Poken; he also stated that after this power runs out, he's fucked. And as a FUG member, he's absolutely devoted, it's very unlikely that he could decide to take that power for himself. The Baamthorn solution is meant for Karaka. So
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Did you guys noticed that Cassano take off the Devil of Horyang with the glass tube?

He will get married with Goseng now that he doesn't have powers, or it's killed before the marriage because the "good" plot.
    No, I didn't. You're probably misinterpreting their conversation as anything more than a conversation.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2