Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 935

Thread: Kat's Diary!

  1. #916
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Have you ever gone to those countries?
    Honestly, I don't know much about these countries, that's why they aren't in my plans. India seems interesting though.
    Yeah, I do think you should give them a shot - you may surprise yourself.
    If you can avoid the touristy areas/anywhere you know the name of beforehand - then you are in for some seriously awesome food, good scenery, great walking routes (if that is your thing) and good people (this is why I suggest avoiding touristy areas - unfortunately for these countries, Thailand mainly, the business of tourism has become the main business in many of the main cities. This is to the detriment of all the other cool things you could find [underground muay-thai clubs are a prime example]). They are also hella cheap to travel around.
    I have never been to India, my colleague said that he would do a walking trip with me when we are both done working - we plan to do the coast... Doubt this will ever happen though, but it is an awesome plan nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    UK is amazing !!! I wanna go to Scotland! Next year I might go to Dublin!
    So, Scotland and Ireland then Kat

    Prey tell me, what attracted you to Scotland (not that I think it isn't an awesome place - far from it).
    Was it the beautiful but incomprehensible accent?
    The fine dress code?
    Or perhaps, the various culinary delights to be had?
    Last edited by zimbardo; August 19, 2014 at 02:44 AM. Reason: I can not speak English
    Infinite RAGE!

  2. #917
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Yeah, I do think you should give them a shot - you may surprise yourself.
    If you can avoid the touristy areas/anywhere you know the name of beforehand - then you are in for some seriously awesome food, good scenery, great walking routes (if that is your thing) and good people (this is why I suggest avoiding touristy areas - unfortunately for these countries, Thailand mainly, the business of tourism has become the main business in many of the main cities. This is to the detriment of all the other cool things you could find [underground muay-thai clubs are a prime example]). They are also hella cheap to travel around.
    I have never been to India, my colleague said that he would do a walking trip with me when we are both done working - we plan to do the coast... Doubt this will ever happen though, but it is an awesome plan nonetheless.


    So, Scotland and Ireland then Kat

    Prey tell me, what attracted you to Scotland (not that I think it isn't an awesome place - far from it).
    Was it the beautiful but incomprehensible accent?
    The fine dress code?
    Or perhaps, the various culinary delights to be had?
    Who knows in the future... I want to travel to many countries, but I'm still just a student.
    I'm gonna keep your advices in mind when I go there one day.
    I'd like to go to India to eat an original Indian curry. Looks delicious...

    So, the fact I didn't understand a word, except "where's your point", is not my English? Good.
    Scotland looks an interesting place. Are there these shows where people tells their affairs in UK, too? Such a pity.

  3. #918
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    I wanna go to Edinburgh I think Scotland is lovely!

  4. #919
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    おはよう!おひさしぶり!(=^・^=)

    I forgot your own thread for a long time. What did happen?

  5. #920
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    There was nothing interesting going on here haha Its mostly just you and me talking here!

    Anyway How are youuu?

  6. #921
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Does it mean that talking with me is not interesting?

    I'm busy with the college and I'm having to solve many problems regarding the disciplines and also preparing documents for my subscription to go to the USA next year. Too much bureaucracy! Besides it, I'm fine.
    Last edited by Leoat12; September 07, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

  7. #922
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Does it mean that talking with me is not interesting?

    I'm busy with the college and I'm having to solve many problems regarding the disciplines and also preparing documents for my subscription to go to the USA next year. Too much bureaucracy! Besides it, I'm fine.
    Ofc it is interesting! I jsut forget to reply lol!

    so It is 100% that you are going to the US next year? That's cool, I mean I don't really care about the US, I am so in love with England haha ... back then I was all about America America I wanna live there and whatnot but now Im meh about it You should come to Europe !!!

  8. #923
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,575
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Ofc it is interesting! I jsut forget to reply lol!

    so It is 100% that you are going to the US next year? That's cool, I mean I don't really care about the US, I am so in love with England haha ... back then I was all about America America I wanna live there and whatnot but now Im meh about it You should come to Europe !!!
    rofl...if you came here you'd be doing the same exact thing

  9. #924
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Ofc it is interesting! I jsut forget to reply lol!

    so It is 100% that you are going to the US next year? That's cool, I mean I don't really care about the US, I am so in love with England haha ... back then I was all about America America I wanna live there and whatnot but now Im meh about it You should come to Europe !!!
    I see...

    Not 100% sure, but I have all the qualifications, I don't see how one American university will not choose me. Good grades, awarded for good research project and stuff. My hopes are very high.
    The first time you went to somewhere 10 km away from your house, it is normal to be like that.
    I have my reasons to go to USA. I don't have any plans about going to Europe anytime soon. Japan is my next goal.
    私は日本が好きです!

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    rofl...if you came here you'd be doing the same exact thing
    Exactly. Kids are easily impressionable.
    Oh, and I'd like to see your opinion about the universities I choose later.
    Last edited by Leoat12; September 13, 2014 at 11:18 AM.

  10. #925
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    rofl...if you came here you'd be doing the same exact thing
    Maybe yes, I am pretty sure I would like it too buut I mean Im not anxious to ge there like I was in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Not 100% sure, but I have all the qualifications, I don't see how one American university will not choose me. Good grades, awarded for good research project and stuff. My hopes are very high.
    The first time you went to somewhere 10 km away from your house, it is normal to be like that.
    I have my reasons to go to USA. I don't have any plans about going to Europe anytime soon. Japan is my next goal.
    私は日本が好きです!
    Nerd Nono I really want you to go and have some fun ! turututuuu Its awesome ! I wish you luck!

    1st- not 10 km, 2nd- it is not because I was away from my house, The life-style is so different from what we have here and I really loved it. 3rd- I also have reasons to go back ^^

  11. #926
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Nerd Nono I really want you to go and have some fun ! turututuuu Its awesome ! I wish you luck!

    1st- not 10 km, 2nd- it is not because I was away from my house, The life-style is so different from what we have here and I really loved it. 3rd- I also have reasons to go back ^^
    Thanks.

    Sure. Is the reason a person? It's typical.

  12. #927
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Thanks.

    Sure. Is the reason a person? It's typical.
    Haha no, It is about many things - host family, school, friends, free time there, freedom, life-style, culture, language, country everything!

  13. #928
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Haha no, It is about many things - host family, school, friends, free time there, freedom, life-style, culture, language, country everything!
    So, the main reason is that you went more than 10 km away from your house.

    It's valid anyway. Is there a date for your return?
    Last edited by Leoat12; September 13, 2014 at 03:47 PM.

  14. #929
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    So, the main reason is that you went more than 10 km away from your house.

    It's valid anyway. Is there a date for your return?
    I wanna go to Dublin next year and from there I might have a trip to Birmie/Bristol or something like that

  15. #930
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kat's Diary!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I wanna go to Dublin next year and from there I might have a trip to Birmie/Bristol or something like that
    Good Luck.
    When are you going to apply to a university? There are possibility to apply to a English university.

New Reply
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts