Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Do you think some mains will turn into djinn?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Do you think some mains will turn into djinn?

I heard that some main characters were going to die in the upcoming chapters. do you think that some will turn into djinn later on or they'll just kick the bucket? cause i can see morgiana becoming one to always protect alibaba or something along those lines. theres still a lot we dont know so do you think its possible?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do you think some mains will turn into djinn?

Getting completely assimilated, sure. Turning into djinns, not so much. We don't even know how the process of turning into a djinn works. Maybe only Solomon can turn people into Djinns.That's why I find it highly unlikely.
    There's still so many questions that need to be answered before we can even consider such a thing.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do you think some mains will turn into djinn?

What is this topic?? do you really want to kill the characters??

joking aside, I don't think they will turn into djinns. Turning one person into a djinn requires deep knowledge onto doing the magic or controlling the rukh. Solomon can turn humans (and not actually humans) into djinn because he's the renowned greatest and most marvelous magician in Alma Torran's history. In the current world they are living in, I believe its somewhat impossible to do. Aladdin can't do it too since he's just learning to improve his magic

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

New Reply