Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by abc1233; March 09, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ebu8b's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 183 Spoilers

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Source: Batoto
    Credit: Random-webtoon-fan

Quote Quote:
    Koon has used White Heavenly Mirror, one of three skills it has is 'The one whose heart pierced by it becomes trapped in its mirror blade'
    Looks like you were right Black Void.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Same source:
    Quote Quote:
    Rak shouts what Koon is doing, Reflejo asks if he is abandoning the hostage.

Koon says it is what he would do naturally in other times, but today he decided to not give up anyone.

Koon has used White Heavenly Mirror, one of three skills it has is 'The one whose heart pierced by it becomes trapped in its mirror blade'

And Koon says Reflejo might be strong, but the fact he is using hostages is proving his defense is weak. Without hostage, they can win.

Reflejo says hostage wouldn't be needed, and tells them to all die.

Rak comes as fast as he can shouting Blue Turtle, while Koon says the spear is for throwing.

Reflejo uses a skill called 사월영 (don't know what it means.) But blue Sinsoo beams shoot from below.

Koon notices Baam is back, but wait...

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that dream dagger was really a big asspull...
    I hate it when something is used before being introduced, it always seems like it's coming out of nowhere...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Soooo, the thorn's out and ready to play. Should make things entertaining and Reflejo's remaining lifespan pretty short. Of course, Androssi shines bright, and makes things pretty interesting. How is it possible that someone would underestimate a Zahard Princess?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I really liked the chapter I can't help but think SIU is relying too much on Deus ex machina. SIU put Baam & co in a situation where they couldn't have won as the enemy had a hostage & was nearly undefeatable. I was getting excited as it was some serious situation & I thought SIU would show his creativity here. When Koon said he had a plan to turn out the situation, I thought it would be something cunning but SIU just created some random artifact out of thin air. It disappoints me that an impossible situation was created whose solution was ****.

Noblesse Forever!

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Baam has unlocked the Thorn.

That part with Xia Xia was interesting . I agree that this weapon of Koon was too convenient, I thought Mad Dog would destroy Androssi, I am glad she has the advantage.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, i was right :-D Chapter was okay and nice tactic of Androssi+hatsu.... and so far. it may be an asspull but it suits the name... heavenly mirror... normally someone would be dead.. if hit in the heart... but nope.. also it traps someone.. in his mirror like blade :-) .. i hope the next two sklills are no asspull xD

besides.. it was mad dog who has the blood tiara or?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, this ability of the WHM was pretty lame. I'm not talking about the ability itself, but how it was implemented in the current situation/plot. Too convenient. Honestly, I expected something more tricky from Aguero. Actually, it's quite a shock that someone like Aguero didn't come up with that plan the instant Reflejo used Hwa Ryun as a hostage the first time.

Androssi makes really good use of her arsenal. On top of that, she also uses her head, despite being so powerful. But I can't stop thinking that this Bonbon is unbelievable overpowered and shouldn't be in possession of someone already this powerful. The same actually goes for Baam and the Thorn. I know those items are necessary right now, but what is SIU planning after this arc?

All in all, the action in this chapter was great. I just don't like those items.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I've come to trust in SIU to pull off something unpredictable, and yet these new developments were sadly quite predictable. Bunny changing sides because she has feelings for Baam, Koon using the Heavenly Mirror to get out of the situation with Hwa Ryun, and Androssi getting the advantage over Mad Dog through Bon Bon. The last bit is a shame, because I really wanted to see just how powerful Mad Dog truly was. I guess in the previous few chapters his powers seemed too Hax that in order to defeat him there needed to be an asspull.

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    But I can't stop thinking that this Bonbon is unbelievable overpowered and shouldn't be in possession of someone already this powerful. The same actually goes for Baam and the Thorn. I know those items are necessary right now, but what is SIU planning after this arc?
    I guess he's thinking with this betrayal the game has changed completely, and now Baam and Co. will side with Wing Tree. Either way the story can no longer be about them casually climbing the tower as a group/family any longer, because quite frankly there is simply no one on their level any longer among the regulars in their letter classifications. Unless somehow they all manage to lose their items, Bon Bon, Heavenly Mirror, Thorn.

All in all SIU's storytelling has dropped quite a few levels, at least to me, for this tournament arc and the previous one shot one opportunity arc. Who knows, maybe his injury is not only hampering the artwork, but the plot/ideas/storytelling as well.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    While I really liked the chapter I can't help but think SIU is relying too much on Deus ex machina. SIU put Baam & co in a situation where they couldn't have won as the enemy had a hostage & was nearly undefeatable. I was getting excited as it was some serious situation & I thought SIU would show his creativity here. When Koon said he had a plan to turn out the situation, I thought it would be something cunning but SIU just created some random artifact out of thin air. It disappoints me that an impossible situation was created whose solution was ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, that dream dagger was really a big asspull...
    I hate it when something is used before being introduced, it always seems like it's coming out of nowhere...
    Wouldn't say it was just a random artefact, I'm pretty sure that it's just just a case of a dodgy translation, should have been "White Heavenly Mirror" which we were introduced to a while ago and its use in this fight was quite predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Uh, this ability of the WHM was pretty lame. I'm not talking about the ability itself, but how it was implemented in the current situation/plot. Too convenient. Honestly, I expected something more tricky from Aguero. Actually, it's quite a shock that someone like Aguero didn't come up with that plan the instant Reflejo used Hwa Ryun as a hostage the first time.

Androssi makes really good use of her arsenal. On top of that, she also uses her head, despite being so powerful. But I can't stop thinking that this Bonbon is unbelievable overpowered and shouldn't be in possession of someone already this powerful. The same actually goes for Baam and the Thorn. I know those items are necessary right now, but what is SIU planning after this arc?

All in all, the action in this chapter was great. I just don't like those items.
    To be fair, what he did was quite impressive, he managed to get close enough to a B rank regular to force him to use the hostage. The sealing technique seemed to just be one of the three that the WHM is capable of, I'm guessing that the teleportation/illusion-like technique we saw last time is another.

As for Bonbon, it's limited by weight and distance so there is that, plus at higher floors with greater shinsoo density, it may turn out to be much less useful. That's if they're allowed to keep the items.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

Last edited by ebu8b; March 09, 2014 at 02:27 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Wouldn't say it was just a random artefact, I'm pretty sure that it's just just a case of a dodgy translation, should have been "White Heavenly Mirror" which we were introduced to a while ago and its use in this fight was quite predictable.
    Naa. It was an asspull neverthless. We were never explained its power/functioning so it was just a form of deus ex machina. What's the use of creating some impossible situation if you are going to use some shitty asspull as an escape route? Just too bad writing.

I doubt the bad writing is related to his wrist injury. ToG is suffering in story telling badly from last two years.

Noblesse Forever!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

My last hope of Varagharb being a sadist killer blew away with the plot quality of the chapter. He, born into a survival battle world, and only stand creating minions to attack.

What a pity.

SIU end this shit quickly, go to rest please, come back with the old crude ToG and don't give a shit about sissy developments because Baam could be sad.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast