Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 152 Discussions / 153 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 152 Discussions / 153 Predictions

i found the first part of the chapter hilarious

every time glasses open his mouth the look on Sera Face as how disgusted she was that glasses was a pure idiot

with the new information reveal i feel Sa-he well be one of 9ART zombies if we ever see her again
    Last edited by mup; March 21, 2014 at 03:59 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty much the Pills are given to normal people with a quote that you can become a powerful guy if you eat this Pill and maybe those who ate the Pills have withdrawals and those SUC guy said that GMR can give you more and those SUC guys gave pills again saying GMR gave this because you are chosen just like what Melon-Chan did to Chang-Ho

Drug withdrawals can make you go insane in some cases because you need to have a fix (just playing infamous second son Fetch part of the game )
    Last edited by kidopitz27; March 22, 2014 at 03:15 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Indeed. It's certainly a better explanation than some of the random street gang business. However, ALL of it feels really out of place. The kid from Shioon's school who gained power, well, yeah, that was through the roiding, but he didn't seem brainwashed at all. At that time, all of them seemed to have just joined to have strength in numbers and power over randoms, which is what street gangs are all about. The brainwashing only seems to have just started, but how they affected people, such as the police, is kind of beyond me. Maybe they showed them training videos that were secret brainwashing techniques.

On other news, what do you think of the new, bustier Sera?
    I think that the police were drugged in advance but only became actual 9AD followers when they witnessed him fighting. For example they probably have lists of certain individuals such as political figures/snipers ect that they went to extra effort to drug in advance. When they initially went to the the headquarters with glasses guy they were likely unaffected by the drugs and acting normal as seen by them following his instructions. It was only when 9AD jumped into the group of police and started obliterating people and showing his power in the process that the drugs took effect and the snipers turned on glasses, shooting at him instead. They were likely unaffected up until then.

There will likely be a chain reaction. Many people have been drugged in advance but they will only be affected by the drugs when the chaos starts. For example when SUC captains start fighting martial artists in the street ect there will be a massive chain reaction that will cause chaos. Not to mention they may try broadcasting 9AD fighting to the whole city or something like that.

I don't consider it being fully out of it drugged. It isn't like the people can't think at all or that they're out of it the pill's likely just increase their tendencies towards violence and willingness to follow displays of power. So until their actually put it that situation the drugging probably isn't even noticeable at all.
    Last edited by somerand; March 21, 2014 at 11:33 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    On other news, what do you think of the new, bustier Sera?
    Can she play on my college's basketball team? She could bust a few brackets.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2bst2d View Post
    Can she play on my college's basketball team? She could bust a few brackets.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Iseemtobelost's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW. The moral lesson of TBNW is that never accept drugs from strange sources for something you never worked for...LOL!

But Sera is an alien. I mean she already predicted all these even before it happened. Could she be the hidden boss. Elder Kwon was rights she is an awesome ally and a bad enemy.

Now to the main point;

"By tonight the barrier between the murin and normal people will be taken down"

When will Shioon get the time to be trained by Kwon, 3@ Dragon and Doctor Ghost Hands since i think there is no time left ... ???
    He is still far from Hyuk level so when will he get time to surpass him cause if he cant then he cant be the:

Spoiler show

One Step Closer

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think Cool guy and Smiling blade will have a fight. We know that Smug face doesnt really trust Cool guy nowadays and Cool guy ended up there just because he followed Goth girl. So, I am pretty certain that they will not face off. But an unpredicted turn of events would be Cool guy switching sides and joining forces with Smiling blade.

This whole business about the brain-melting pills is not satisfactory to me. Let us assume that 100000 crazy people jump on the street at midnight. Try to break the wall between murim and normal world etc. But afterwards they will simply die or go crazy because of the after effects of the pill. So, normal people could simply see these people as a member of a lunatic cult. That is why I think the authors need something grand for those lunatics to do. For instance, taking the government people hostages, blowing up the parliament building etc.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4