Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 184 Discussion/185 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 184 Spoilers - Will Be Online 23rd March

wow. i cant wait for the translation.. holy crap what powerful spear^^ and we get to know whos behind the mask.. maybe someone we knew? or is he just the shadow of Mad Dog, who got his own life through poken's piece? or its another pit dog of yama
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 184 Spoilers

Did Reflejo just get cut in half? SIU, where's the "tough fight" for Baam?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ebu8b's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 184 Spoilers

4. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 184 Discussion/185 Predictions

i get the feeling that if Mad Dog was punched away by Androssi where Reflejo is what will happen is Reflejo will fuse to Mad Dog like the guy in One Piece Kelly Funk

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Reflejo looks down on Baam after he activated the thorn & lost his hostage. Shows how SIU continues to use the stupid tropes ~_~" I held Reflejo in high regards seeing he was not underestimating Baam even when the thorn was dormant, & he had his hostage... but afterwards when the hero gets powerup villain loose his brain. So like Aizen... such bullshit. This arc continues to get worst seeing how lackluster & uncreative this battles are. I even gulped down the fact that SIU used deus ex machina to solve the hostage problem but...

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The thorn is red & is influencing control of shinsoo emitting red light. The best controller of shinsoo is probably ranker number 2 and he is known for two things: "killing a guardian" ... and shinsoo becoming red in his presence. I don't think it's a coincidence

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NzmAnhDee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam could likely posess a guardian now, since reflejo said it chose baam, and can influence/control shinsoo and has nearly god-like power. Guardian are gods in the tower. The tower also chose baam same as the thorn so, i conclude that the soul of the guardian is in the thorn.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NzmAnhDee View Post
    Baam could likely posess a guardian now, since reflejo said it chose baam, and can influence/control shinsoo and has nearly god-like power. Guardian are gods in the tower. The tower also chose baam same as the thorn so, i conclude that the soul of the guardian is in the thorn.
    perhaps... in the past he transformed the guardin in a living ignition weapon xD it would explain the size of the spear

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Having a thorn that acts as a guardian is pretty useful. It appears as though we're arriving at the conclusion of the workshop battle. Reflejo didn't appear to stand a chance after the thorn started to take action.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though Reflejo was seemingly disposed of, we were only given a shot of Reflejo's mask breaking, and I don't think he's quite ready to quit yet. Didn't he mention he'll disappear if he used up all his power? I think his mask could be a container of the Poken's piece or a limiter of some sort, so with the mask broken he might finally show his full strength. Gotta agree not much brain was involved in the fight though (I'm looking at you, Aguero!), and too much talking.

SIU has finally released some interesting facts regarding the Thorn, being able to turn red and affect the Shinsoo flow around it, which does seem to match the Red Tower's ability. I'm thinking the thorn used to be part of the Guardian killed by Enryu (its horn, maybe?), and has absorbed some of the properties of Enryu's Shinsoo when it was bombarded by his Spears of Shinsoo (I'm guessing that's what happened). That would explain FUG's confidence over its capability to kill one of the 10 family heads or Zahard himself: their immortality & invincibility was granted by the Guardians, so it made sense that the Guardians themselves could have killed them, coupled with Enryu's unusual Shinsoo properties (which was known to have greater control over Shinsoo than even the Guardian itself), and one who could weild its full power would have much higher chance to kill off one of the 10 family heads or Zahard.

On a side note, I read on one of the wiki that there's a rare talent called plus tendency, where when one creates more rooms or 'bang's of Shinsoo, instead of having the total amount of Shinsoo spreading thin among all the rooms, each of these rooms would contain the same amount of Shinsoo (same myun & soo). I'm thinking Enryu possesses such talent (being able to create >9000 rooms, when even High Rankers were averaging 50~100 rooms), so it would be really interesting to see if the Thorn shares this ability as well.
    Last edited by urishino; March 23, 2014 at 02:48 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't tell for sure about what happened at the end of the chapter. We see a red spear going through Reflejo. But was it actually the Thorn that physically expanded or was it a shinsoo beam coming from Viole's fist?

http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/02-104/28/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

how was it possible to reflejo to had spent thousands of years in the E-rank levels ? for how long is zahard the king of the tower? and for how long are FUG trying (waiting) to kill him ?

the scale of power is something like this:
    reflejo < poken < karaka < ha jinsung < Grace Mirchea Luslec
    ?
    Last edited by roggie; March 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    Can't tell for sure about what happened at the end of the chapter. We see a red spear going through Reflejo. But was it actually the Thorn that physically expanded or was it a shinsoo beam coming from Viole's fist?

http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/02-104/28/
    Think it's both, the Thorn expanded behind him and a spear-like thing appeared from his fists in front, the position of the two red lines would be weird if they were both the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by urishino View Post
    Even though Reflejo was seemingly disposed of, we were only given a shot of Reflejo's mask breaking, and I don't think he's quite ready to quit yet. Didn't he mention he'll disappear if he used up all his power? I think his mask could be a container of the Poken's piece or a limiter of some sort, so with the mask broken he might finally show his full strength. Gotta agree not much brain was involved in the fight though (I'm looking at you, Aguero!), and too much talking.

SIU has finally released some interesting facts regarding the Thorn, being able to turn red and affect the Shinsoo flow around it, which does seem to match the Red Tower's ability. I'm thinking the thorn used to be part of the Guardian killed by Enryu (its horn, maybe?), and has absorbed some of the properties of Enryu's Shinsoo when it was bombarded by his Spears of Shinsoo (I'm guessing that's what happened). That would explain FUG's confidence over its capability to kill one of the 10 family heads or Zahard himself: their immortality & invincibility was granted by the Guardians, so it made sense that the Guardians themselves could have killed them, coupled with Enryu's unusual Shinsoo properties (which was known to have greater control over Shinsoo than even the Guardian itself), and one who could weild its full power would have much higher chance to kill off one of the 10 family heads or Zahard.

On a side note, I read on one of the wiki that there's a rare talent called plus tendency, where when one creates more rooms or 'bang's of Shinsoo, instead of having the total amount of Shinsoo spreading thin among all the rooms, each of these rooms would contain the same amount of Shinsoo (same myun & soo). I'm thinking Enryu possesses such talent (being able to create >9000 rooms, when even High Rankers were averaging 50~100 rooms), so it would be really interesting to see if the Thorn shares this ability as well.
    I would probably say that the thorn is actually one of Enryu's spears, a weapon created by an irregular who can disobey the laws of the Tower should achieve the same effect as what you're suggesting. That last panel as well as the thorn's colour do seem to point to it being related more to Enryu than the Guardian. Though that would raise the question of why that spear out of the 9000+ which Enryu can create was the only one left.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Think it's both, the Thorn expanded behind him and a spear-like thing appeared from his fists in front, the position of the two red lines would be weird if they were both the same thing.

I would probably say that the thorn is actually one of Enryu's spears, a weapon created by an irregular who can disobey the laws of the Tower should achieve the same effect as what you're suggesting. That last panel as well as the thorn's colour do seem to point to it being related more to Enryu than the Guardian. Though that would raise the question of why that spear out of the 9000+ which Enryu can create was the only one left.
    Maybe its the last spear, that killed the guardian? Leftover of the Guardianpower sucked into the spear on his death?
    Last edited by Black Void; March 29, 2014 at 02:53 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2