Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Shippuden 355 - The Targeted Sharingan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuden 355 - The Targeted Sharingan

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-sh...n-episode-355/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden 355 - The Targeted Sharingan

Nice episode.. Good fight between Kakakshi and Yamato
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im hoping the kakashi arc is over soon, i realize they are killing two birds with one stone, by both promoting the movie and buying time for the manga to catch up,

but this is some EPIC stuff in the war arc, this is where it gets really serious, i am hoping it continues soon

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah they are probably drawing up plans for the Anime, Hopefully they no longer cheap out on the extremely good fights!
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

This kakashi arc is pretty good + we get to see some young itachi story.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is kinoe and why should we care about them? Hard to focus at least ten minutes into this episode. lol kinoe not speaking threw me off until he spoke and I was like oh thats Yamato!
    Last edited by SharkBait; March 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of like these episodes - in fact, I likle the way the filler's are being handled in general. Years ago I always wondered if they'd just take the opportunity to work with Kishimoto and fill in the gaps and tell a bigger, broader story since they have more time. And finally, it looks like that's what they're doing. I LOVE IT. And next week, it looks like we'll fill in the blanks about Itachi joining the anbu as well. That speaks to one of the msot epic moments in the manga - when Kakashi warned Asuma and Kurenai about Itachi's abilities in that fateful visit during part one of the story. REALLY looking forward to it.

It also looks like, by the way it's being positioned, that the Uchiha in the ANBU was a rarity. I honestly never thought much about it - and it does make sense that it would be rare given the politics and levels of mistrust. But can't wait to see the Itachi storyline! Also, remember in Pt. 1 when Kakashi had a massive foreshadow moment regarding Itachi... when he asked after Tsukuyomi - "Why didn't he just kill me?" I wonder if we'll get some story/interraction beteween them because Itachi never had anything but respectful words towards Kakashi (that I can remember). Also... it confirms (though the timeline already did) that Danzo was NOT using Shisui's sharingan... becuase he was still alive and a leaf shinobi. Maybe we'll see Shisui in action too?! Fanservice or not, I LIKE IT.

As long as this means they don't load up canon moments of the story with filler and flashback as well, then it really could be the perfect marriage between the manga and anime IMO.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply