Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

  1. #1
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    Greetings

    When Apo assaults Cross, why Did Cross said he made a mistake with Allen? because Allen's age is not what really should be (he would be 50 years old)? likely because of that
    ... but even that, there is no reason, he was correct, somehow the 14th when he said to Cross about his host, he knew Allen will be with Mana, because of the name of the dog... and that a coincidence sounds simply... that Allen yes will be there
    So, why Cross said it? It's is more than clear that Allen is the host, it was no mistake

  2. #2
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner anyoneforthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    I'm not even sure who said that line in the manga. If I had to guess: I would guess that Cross was referring to fact that he decided to side with the 14th rather than be a 'good little exorcist' and wait for the heart to make a move.

  3. #3
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    You dont understand me

    Look, Cross said he made a mistake about Allen, chapter 203, but which? Allen is yes the host that he was searching, well, what I put in the first message starting this thread
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Edit: I have found the answer, he said it because he realizes why Allen in their first met said that his name wasn't Allen, so, something passed years before, Past-Allen's story (20 years before their first met, before Allen was reborn), Cross said he made a mistake because realising all this... But even that, there is no something special... Just that he didn't think about why he has that age and body, and about he said that his name wasn't Allen.. just that...
    Last edited by JDSS; March 15, 2014 at 08:28 AM.

  4. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner anyoneforthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    If you already knew the answer why did you ask?

  5. #5
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    Oh No, I made a mistake, I dont speak English perfectly, and I put ''I already knew the answer'', I wanted to mean that I find the answer, yes a grave and ridiculous mistake, but everyone have them. I have edited the edit of the post right now.
    Thank God you post this now xD, if not all who read this thread would think I'm stupid xD
    Last edited by JDSS; March 14, 2014 at 07:26 PM.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #6
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    I thought he meant that he didn't kill Allen knowing that he's/he'll be the 14th, or something. Just like what the Earl said, regretting that he didn't killed Allen the moment he met him.

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  8. #7
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Vietnam
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    I thought he meant that he didn't kill Allen knowing that he's/he'll be the 14th, or something. Just like what the Earl said, regretting that he didn't killed Allen the moment he met him.
    Isn't Cross one of Nea's allies? He took care of Allen only because of knowing the kid to be the host at first place.

    Quote Quote:
    When Apo assaults Cross, why Did Cross said he made a mistake with Allen? because Allen's age is not what really should be (he would be 50 years old)? likely because of that
    ... but even that, there is no reason, he was correct, somehow the 14th when he said to Cross about his host, he knew Allen will be with Mana, because of the name of the dog... and that a coincidence sounds simply... that Allen yes will be there
    So, why Cross said it? It's is more than clear that Allen is the host, it was no mistake
    The name 'Allen' can be some kind of secret code or title to address the person who is the host. Allen did make it to get a spot in Tyki's must-be-killed list, which contains all the name involved with the 14th, under the name 'Allen Walker' longed before he was found to be a Musician, let along the host.

    The clues that Cross had as to find the host is just "Someone with the name 'Allen', who might already an old man, and is closed to Mana" . I don't know but I think Allen the dog had something to do with this. Allen the Dog's act of licking Red's Innocence arm might meant to be a confirm as "Allen" is a quite common name, beside creating sympathy air for the story purpose or there could never be any sympathy at the first place, just for the sake of Allen's suffering .

  9. #8
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    I thought he meant that he didn't kill Allen knowing that he's/he'll be the 14th, or something. Just like what the Earl said, regretting that he didn't killed Allen the moment he met him.
    No, the Earl didn't kill Allen because he is Mana, well this is supersummarized, check Mana=Earl thread, there is a lot and one of the things is why the Earl didn't kill Allen

    EDIT: excuse me, you dont mean the Earl, but anyways, you are wrong, Cross didnt know Allen, well better Red, was the host


    Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    Isn't Cross one of Nea's allies? He took care of Allen only because of knowing the kid to be the host at first place.
    No, he took care of Mana, he didn't know who was Allen
    Last edited by JDSS; March 21, 2014 at 08:21 PM.

  10. #9
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Vietnam
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    No, he took care of Mana, he didn't know who was Allen
    He asked Red "Are you "Allen"?" back there...
    About that, I mean after Mana's death.
    Oh, I didn't thought AlphaIkaros was mean for the Earl

  11. #10
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Cross said he made a mistake with Allen, if Allen yes is the host of the 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    He asked Red "Are you "Allen"?" back there...
    He asked that because he was searching someone called Allen, the name of the host that Nea told him in an unknown moment before Nea died and get in (Past)Allen, but who he was caring is for Mana

    Quote Quote:
    About that, I mean after Mana's death.
    Later that, it's the same, Cross asked him his name but in that moment, he get the name Allen, and then Allen told him and Cross finally found the host (and abiut the name, yes the dog has something to do, but this would be in other thread), and plus Cross was watching Mana, all that happened with Mana and Red he knews, and well, then he took Allen and etc.......

    Quote Quote:
    Oh, I didn't thought AlphaIkaros was mean for the Earl
    No, you are right, I made a mistake in the reply, I will edit it. I dont know why he/she say about Cross killing Allen because he is the host... Cross didn't know it at that moment



    The answer of this thread is in post #3 already, I would like to close this thread, anyone knows how?
    Last edited by JDSS; March 21, 2014 at 08:25 PM.

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts