Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The new world VS the old one

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think i understand the reflection/ different dimension theory cause there seems to be a lot of characters with striking resemblances like kouen and ithan, gyouken and sheba... im sure you guys can find some others too. i think that they're the same people but just came up with different upbringings and potentially different parents and ages. what do you guys think?

oh and do you think the dark rift is a way to the old world? or maybe its a different continent like in the old one with different inhabitants... hhmmmm
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; March 14, 2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: multiple post. you can edit the first one and add something than post another one

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new world VS the old one

I suppose the dark rift is like the edge the world ends. I'm not sure if it would be a hidden passage or link to the new world, since Alma Torran's history happened before the New World had emerged through Solomon's power.

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

New Reply