Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: who will be titus's king candidate ?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused who will be titus's king candidate ?

i know that titus is the newest magi , and he hasnt had alot of time to choose anyone

but who do you guys think titus will choose as his king-candidate?

he has a good relationship with sphintus, but im not sure sphintus is king-material

titus seems to have alienated himself from muu so thats probably out of the question

what do you guys think?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: who will be titus's king candidate ?

if being a candidate means having a djinn and a metal vessel, Sphintus is out of the list. He's already a magician.
    Muu is Scheherazade's king candidate, and Myron and Rohroh are already part of his household.

Titus also knew quite a few people because most of his lifetime, he had spent at the Magnostadt academy, so they are mostly magicians. What's left is for Marga to be his first king candidate. But Marga is still too young, unless being a king candidate doesn't have an age requirement

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 0Yun0's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Marga will be the first six year old to conquer a dungeon!

Seriously now, I don't think Titus will choose a candidate so soon. Reim still have a king and Mu still have a high position in Scheherazade's eyes. I don't think Titus will change it.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Yun0 View Post

Seriously now, I don't think Titus will choose a candidate so soon. Reim still have a king and Mu still have a high position in Scheherazade's eyes. I don't think Titus will change it.
    That would be beyomd epic!!

I could see her doing it areound 12-16

but will the story have that kind of time lapse?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    if being a candidate means having a djinn and a metal vessel, Sphintus is out of the list. He's already a magician.
    Muu is Scheherazade's king candidate, and Myron and Rohroh are already part of his household.

Titus also knew quite a few people because most of his lifetime, he had spent at the Magnostadt academy, so they are mostly magicians. What's left is for Marga to be his first king candidate. But Marga is still too young, unless being a king candidate doesn't have an age requirement
    Does being a mage mean that one cannot obtain the kings vessel?

Do the same rules apply to the king vessel that apply to metal vessals?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 0Yun0's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

^Yamuraiha said once that she can't be part of Sinbad's household (aka have a metal vessel) because magicians and metal vessels are not compatible...or something like that? *bad memory*

but yeah, if sinbad managed to conquer a dungeon with only 14 years then we just have to wait for a time skip of 10 years for marga to be Titus' candidate xD

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^Yamuraiha said once that she can't be part of Sinbad's household (aka have a metal vessel) because magicians and metal vessels are not compatible...or something like that? *bad memory*

but yeah, if sinbad managed to conquer a dungeon with only 14 years then we just have to wait for a time skip of 10 years for marga to be Titus' candidate xD
    she said its due to conflict of magc. like what if a fire magician got a water djinn... but the thing is what if they just go after djinns that are their type. like if amon and asaroth went to a flame magician it would make sense since they would be compatible but i dunno i guess that would be too hax lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Titus will need to find a new candidate, a time skip of reasonable length is not physically possible unfortunately but I agree that Marga is PERFECT. The second choice would be a new person we've yet to meet. The last would be Nervas if he got off of his butt and got some sense knocked into him! I'll bet he has a ridiculous djinn but sucks too much to use it right now but obviously his djinn must have seen something in him to pick him so perhaps he could become a redeemable character.

And about the magician/djinn thing. I actually think the conflict lies in the nature of what a djinn is regardless of the affinity, as well as the purpose of djinns existing.
    Spoiler show
    Imagine a powerful magician with high magoi, a fire djinn, fire magic, and a borg. The hax of such a combo would be breathtaking. The synergy we saw between Alibaba and Aladdin within one person.
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; March 15, 2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: spoiler alert.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

This.

I really mean it.

Maybe after some chapters, or even a little time skip (2-3 years perhaps) so she can be 10-ish. It will be her, Titus has to follow Scheherazade's path after all.
    Last edited by AlexGK; March 16, 2014 at 08:14 AM.

New Reply