Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Madara to take Kakashi near bling Sharingan.Kakashi to get Obito Rinnegan. <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara to take Kakashi near bling Sharingan.Kakashi to get Obito Rinnegan. <3

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Impossibility; March 19, 2014 at 07:34 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara to take Kakashi near bling Sharingan.Kakashi to get Obito Rinnegan.

Kakashi getting Rinnengan will be too much. Honestly I don't think Madara will be interested in Kakashi's Sharingan, due to some reason he is going crazy after Obito's Rinnengan, and he didn't even considered once that any other Sharingan can be used. Best chance for him was to get EMS of Sasuke when he stabbed him, but he didn't and proceeded to go for his own eye which is in possession of Obito.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cmon guys we've had years to strategize eye awakening and transplants and these are still the theories we arrive at 90% of the time

Shinobi Name Here Gets/unlocks Rinnegan.

Always leads to this essentially, Sasuke will get rinnegan, naruto will get rinnegan kakashi with obitos rinnegan etc.

Think deeper think what would be more interesting story wise.

1. Kakashi won't receive Obitos rinnegan, i bet madara will end up with it so when naruto and sasuke fight him he will be at "full power"
    2. Kakashi recieves Obitos other sharingan. (i know what your thinking what good does having 2 near blind mangekyou sharingan do for kakashi)
    3. Kakashi implants the sharingan, but not into his right normal eye. no that'd be too simple and he'd still be almost blind. He implants it into his already sharingan eye using the same process that's used when making eternal mangekyou except instead of Someone elses set of sharingan reigniting the light in kakashis current 2 sharingan He uses obitos mangekyou to relight his own so he has a singular eternal mangekyou.

Result
    Kakashi is unable to use double eye Mangekyou jutsus still such as susanoo. His right eyes light is brought back eternally and he gains the Slip Through no jutsu that obito possessed.

Obito will provbably be dead or dying when transfer shit goes down.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi is the ninjaworld is famous for his sharingan in the first place and that's why he is called SharinganKakashi.If he looses that eye he will downgraded a lot and if he receives the other mangenkyo he will loose the light again after some time.his eternal rival Guy since before the war received the 7th gate(of course it was him since the begining of the series but i mean the powerscale against kisame) upgrade, a justsu i think that can put kakashi in the verge of death.Kakashi vs 8 gate Guy is out of question for him even if guy dies in this case so for Kakashi it's time for a powerup to stand up aginst his eternal friend rival.The only options remain Rinnegan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito decides to stay in Kamui land in order to hide the rinnegan from Madara. Madara clues on to this, Either puts Kakashi under a genjutsu to force him to retrieve Obito or he steals his Sharingan and does the "Bring object/person from other dimension without you physically moving" Jutsu that we ahve seen Obito use on Fuu and Torune.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something I never got as a whole was the appeal behind Kakashi taking Obito's eyes like he has some unspoken right to them. So what if he loses that moniker. The series isn't about him, and it's ending. I also never got the whole him obtaining the eternal mangekyo from one person thing. But with the developments regarding the main characters father, I can't really bring myself to care about that anymore at all. Naruto has a better chance of obtaining Obito's remaining Eye at this point. Let alone Rinnegan
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; March 24, 2014 at 09:26 PM.

New Reply