Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Naruto + 9 Different bijuus Chakra, The Result? <3

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto + 9 Different bijuus Chakra, The Result? <3

As most of you know in the latest chapter naruto has finally began to wake up, after obito took pieces of the shukaku and hachibi at first i didn't understand the reasoning, if anything i thought obito would grab the other half of the kyuubi so atleast naruto would be gaining a form of power up when obito resealed the bijuu in him. But thats not what happened, kishimoto chose to get pieces of shukaku and hachibi and the reason for this, those are the only bijuu naruto never gained chakra from, and as you saw before when they were pulling the bijuu from obito bee and gaara were required to grab shukaku and gyuuki.

So he could be giving him the chakra so naruto will be able to pull all the bijuus from madara without needing gaara & Bee (especially since bee is dead for all we know, even though i believe he pulled a trick like he did with sasuke and escaped into a tail.

So naruto like madara and obito will have chakra from all the 9 beasts, not as much as madara and obito had obviously but its a portion of the power of the rikudou.

1 thing that differs from naruto and madara right now other than the quantity of the bijuu chakra between them is the Gedo Mazou, aka Juubis Shell. During the process of becoming the juubis jinchuuriki first you must combine all 9 beasts from order 1 to 9 into the gedo mazou which then causes the 9 beasts to lose all individual consciousness & form into the juubi.

Naruto doesn't have the shell which means his power won't necessarily be merged into the Juubi (atleast from what i believe) the 9 beasts will maintain their individuality within naruto.

Also on the last page we see Naruto awakening in a water area (definitely not Obitos Kamui space) I believe the area he awakens to will be similar to the area where he met the jinchuuriki/bijuu and where the rikudou split the juubi into its 9 pieces.

Hell probably be surrounded by all the bijuus but what i really believe will happen is he will meet with the rikudou and more than all the bijuus have a conversation with the rikudou, probably learn something useful.

So what will Happenn to naruto with his 9 seperate beasts inside him with no shell to form them into juubi.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto + 9 Different bijuus Chakra, The Result?

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    As most of you know in the latest chapter naruto has finally began to wake up, after obito took pieces of the shukaku and hachibi at first i didn't understand the reasoning, if anything i thought obito would grab the other half of the kyuubi so atleast naruto would be gaining a form of power up when obito resealed the bijuu in him. But thats not what happened, kishimoto chose to get pieces of shukaku and hachibi and the reason for this, those are the only bijuu naruto never gained chakra from, and as you saw before when they were pulling the bijuu from obito bee and gaara were required to grab shukaku and gyuuki.

So he could be giving him the chakra so naruto will be able to pull all the bijuus from madara without needing gaara & Bee (especially since bee is dead for all we know, even though i believe he pulled a trick like he did with sasuke and escaped into a tail.

So naruto like madara and obito will have chakra from all the 9 beasts, not as much as madara and obito had obviously but its a portion of the power of the rikudou.

1 thing that differs from naruto and madara right now other than the quantity of the bijuu chakra between them is the Gedo Mazou, aka Juubis Shell. During the process of becoming the juubis jinchuuriki first you must combine all 9 beasts from order 1 to 9 into the gedo mazou which then causes the 9 beasts to lose all individual consciousness & form into the juubi.

Naruto doesn't have the shell which means his power won't necessarily be merged into the Juubi (atleast from what i believe) the 9 beasts will maintain their individuality within naruto.

Also on the last page we see Naruto awakening in a water area (definitely not Obitos Kamui space) I believe the area he awakens to will be similar to the area where he met the jinchuuriki/bijuu and where the rikudou split the juubi into its 9 pieces.

Hell probably be surrounded by all the bijuus but what i really believe will happen is he will meet with the rikudou and more than all the bijuus have a conversation with the rikudou, probably learn something useful.

So what will Happenn to naruto with his 9 seperate beasts inside him with no shell to form them into juubi.
    Good post to start a thread.

I believe naruto has awakened in that watery place where the bijuu reside too. I think the difference in terms of power between naruto, obito, and madara will focus on the fact that only naruto knows all of their names. I have a feeling that level of intimacy will bring a more powerful union between them that will narrow the power gap a bit.

The ridukou did say that the time would come when all the tailed beast would be reunited and in a different form. Maybe naruto will get this different form the sage was speaking of and that will be more powerful than the regular juubi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with both of you. I also stated a while back that the names would be used to help the bijuu inside madara split back from 1 entity. Madara is currently using the juubi as a single entity. Naruto knowing their names would send cracks through the juubi as he stirs them up Everytime he makes contact with madara.

Perhaps Naruto's mini juubi or mini juubi mode will slowly over time regain the bijuu with the help of sasuke creating openings
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    There should be a part of the gedo in the kamui dimension that Kakashi sent there. Maybe that will be used.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly? I think now that Naruto has the chakra of all 9 Bijuu he'll be able to access an area in which he'll be able to meet the sage of six paths. Not just the Bijuu will be there, but him as well. He'll provide him with a message and then he'll wake up.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Honestly? I think now that Naruto has the chakra of all 9 Bijuu he'll be able to access an area in which he'll be able to meet the sage of six paths. Not just the Bijuu will be there, but him as well. He'll provide him with a message and then he'll wake up.
    This, for one. Meeting the beast's last known host was foreshadowing enough. Having the sum total of the juubi's differing chakras should let him meet the last true host of the beast, Rikudou. As far as what power he gets, I'm betting on some new sage mode to match Sasuke gaining the rinnegan.

...man we're all gonna be floored if Sasuke somehow doesn't get the rinnegan xD

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!

I have intriguing question - maybe a little loosely connected to the main topic.

My memory can failed me but one of the SO6P treasures - (big jar "Amber Puryfing Pot" probably) will seal anyone inside it if is called by his name and respond to the calling.

So what do you think that before Naruto can become new reincarnation (new in the sense of new quality rather than next imitation) is there any possibility than Naruto can use spitted treasure to take out one or more bijjus from Madara by calling them inside jar and in the next step reseal bijus inside himself which can be done more easily because he already has some portion of bijus chakra inside him?

As far as I know only Naruto know the names but the question is that are the bijus able to retain consiousnes and respond to the calling. However this will probably works only once after that Madara will destroy jar
    Last edited by GrtD; March 24, 2014 at 08:52 AM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrtD View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have intriguing question - maybe a little loosely connected to the main topic.

My memory can failed me but one of the SO6P treasures - (big jar "Amber Puryfing Pot" probably) will seal anyone inside it if is called by his name and respond to the calling.

So what do you think that before Naruto can become new reincarnation (new in the sense of new quality rather than next imitation) is there any possibility than Naruto can use spitted treasure to take out one or more bijjus from Madara by calling them inside jar and in the next step reseal bijus inside himself which can be done more easily because he already has some portion of bijus chakra inside him?

As far as I know only Naruto know the names but the question is that are the bijus able to retain consiousnes and respond to the calling. However this will probably works only once after that Madara will destroy jar
    Nice guess but i think it would be too easy a win like that.That can be applied if juubi frees himselfe from madara if he is very week similar like sasuke with orochimaru curse seal and than we have naruto vs juubi and here the pot comes into play

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am guessing that naruto would meet rikudo sennin and he will give him a new power which can be used only when all the bijuu approve and like with the jinchuriki.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

New Reply