Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 88

Thread: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

  1. #16
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post

    Seeing the tree, they all stopped fighting and decided to share the peaches among themselves. Meanwhile Alibaba was hiding behind a nearby tree and was watching the whole scene, but he suddenly felt a presence behind him. He turned around and found Morgiana staring at him with cold murderous eyes....


    We need to get more people to play this game -_-.
    (I laughed at that part tho. Jafar and Judal stopped fighting because of the peaches anyway...)

    "Hello Morgiana, what brings you here?", Alibaba asked. Then the girl pointed out something at the peach tree, "Papagroas".

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  2. #17
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    (I laughed at that part tho. Jafar and Judal stopped fighting because of the peaches anyway...)

    "Hello Morgiana, what brings you here?", Alibaba asked. Then the girl pointed out something at the peach tree, "Papagroas".
    The bird, attracted to the peaches sweet smell, started eating at the fruits, effectively ruining them.When he was full he flew to Morgiana's side. Hakuryuu noticed her presence then, and the blood rushed to his face as he saw her standing close to Alibaba.

  3. #18
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    The bird, attracted to the peaches sweet smell, started eating at the fruits, effectively ruining them.When he was full he flew to Morgiana's side. Hakuryuu noticed her presence then, and the blood rushed to his face as he saw her standing close to Alibaba.
    Aladdin and Judal quickly noticed that Hakuryuu's rukh changed in color from white to pink and the two looked at each other, wondering what's happening to him. And then...

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  4. #19
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Aladdin and Judal quickly noticed that Hakuryuu's rukh changed in color from white to pink and the two looked at each other, wondering what's happening to him. And then...
    When Mor saw Hakuryuu, she blushed, remembering how he acted back then. Alibaba saw this and thought to himself:"she's so cute". Not aware that the others noticed them, he leaned over to kiss Morgiana....


    This is so naughty

  5. #20
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    When Mor saw Hakuryuu, she blushed, remembering how he acted back then. Alibaba saw this and thought to himself:"she's so cute". Not aware that the others noticed them, he leaned over to kiss Morgiana....


    This is so naughty
    (what the...? That was too quick!! hahaha! )

    In shocked, Jafar hurried to Aladdin and covered his eyes and Hakuryuu's rukh turned to black, while Judal averted his eyes from the scene and eventually finding Kougyoku looking upwards the tree. He flew towards the princess and like what Alibaba did, kissed her in the...


    (HAHAHAHA!!)

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  6. #21
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    (what the...? That was too quick!! hahaha! )

    In shocked, Jafar hurried to Aladdin and covered his eyes and Hakuryuu's rukh turned to black, while Judal averted his eyes from the scene and eventually finding Kougyoku looking upwards the tree. He flew towards the princess and like what Alibaba did, kissed her in the...



    (HAHAHAHA!!)
    Too many characters showing up...
    Judal went to Kougyouku and started teasing her about Alibaba. Hakuryuu performed a Djinn equip meaning to stop Alibaba at any cost. Just when Alibaba was about to kiss Mor, she asked him what he was doing.Ali stopped and looked at her confused, but it was too late. Hakuryuu had catch up to them...


  7. #22
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Too many characters showing up...
    Judal went to Kougyouku and started teasing her about Alibaba. Hakuryuu performed a Djinn equip meaning to stop Alibaba at any cost. Just when Alibaba was about to kiss Mor, she asked him what he was doing.Ali stopped and looked at her confused, but it was too late. Hakuryuu had catch up to them...

    (I believe you should follow the rules I've posted before, sir. You're not following where the story has taken off or where the story had stopped. The story is kind of confusing now... Please think carefully of what would be the next right thing for the story to progress)

    {I said "a sentence long per post")

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  8. #23
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Ok I'll try, but since there isn't much people who are playing it will take a while.

  9. #24
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AndieAras26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    El Dorado
    Country
    Panama
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Ok, let's try to fix this a little without deleting so people won't be confused. So far..

    After Hakuryuu and Morgiana noticed each other, they blushed. Alibaba then thought she looked cute and made an advance to try and kiss her. Judal, noticing, went to Kougyoku to tease her about her friend Alibaba trying to kiss Mor. Ja'far covered Aladdin's eyes so he wouldn't see his friends kissing. Hakuryuu, mad (black ruhk? XD), djinn equipped and went to them and try to stop Alibaba from kissing Mor. But before Alibaba was able to do so, Mor questioned his actions and the Balbadd prince was halted in his advances. But by then Hakuryuu was already by them.

    (lol is this gonna be some shipping war? XD if that's so I want Mor with Haku :v lol jk jk)

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Too many characters showing up...
    Judal went to Kougyouku and started teasing her about Alibaba. Hakuryuu performed a Djinn equip meaning to stop Alibaba at any cost. Just when Alibaba was about to kiss Mor, she asked him what he was doing.Ali stopped and looked at her confused, but it was too late. Hakuryuu had catch up to them...
    Alibaba, noticing the pissed Hakuryuu, and thus noticing the others, blushed and stammered in embarrassment and nervousness at Hakuryuu's dark glare, the blade of his spear glinting dangerously.

    I don't know about you guys but I'm seeing this story more as comedy/omake-ish than serious :P

    EDIT: Also AlphaIkaros, is this going to be an endless story, or are we gonna end it and have multiple stories? just to know.
    Last edited by AndieAras26; March 25, 2014 at 02:39 PM.

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #25
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    It should be an endless story, or something like what happened to 1001 Nights (thus the name of the game ) we can add more characters so that we don't just focus on one story line ... BTW, thanks for clearing the story!

    Here's my share:
    Just when Hakuryuu pointed out his spear against Alibaba, a familiar voice made him stopped and return to his original state. As he quickly turned around, there he saw his dearest sister Hakuei eating a peach fruit she picked from the tree.

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  12. #26
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    It should be an endless story, or something like what happened to 1001 Nights (thus the name of the game ) we can add more characters so that we don't just focus on one story line ... BTW, thanks for clearing the story!

    Here's my share:
    Just when Hakuryuu pointed out his spear against Alibaba, a familiar voice made him stopped and return to his original state. As he quickly turned around, there he saw his dearest sister Hakuei eating a peach fruit she picked from the tree.
    The 1001 nights is not an endless story. It's made of different stories. Schehrezade in her attempt to buy herself time and not get killed by Schahriar used to tell him a story every night, with the intrigue going on many days, before she finishes a story and introduces a new one.So technically each story is separate, and it's not one story that lasts for a 1001 night.
    But if that's how you wanna do it I guess we'll have to follow.
    You ignored the part where I said the fruits were ruined by the Papagroas...
    And following her was Ren Kouen, the flame emperor who seems to be amused by the situation, Judal goes to his side and informs him that he has caught the chibi...

  13. #27
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Ahhh.. I knew that the 1001 nights were not endless, but I didn't know that the story were actually separated... thanks for the info! But that's what the game aimed for, tho not actually become like the 1001 Nights, but this is just for everyone's enjoyment. (But it looks like the 3 of us are the loyal players here -_-)

    Quote Quote:
    You ignored the part where I said the fruits were ruined by the Papagroas...
    And following her was Ren Kouen, the flame emperor who seems to be amused by the situation, Judal goes to his side and informs him that he has caught the chibi...
    Following your part:
    Ren Kouen glanced at the chibi, hiding behind Jafar, with his sharp red eyes. Fearing his presence, Aladdin ran towards Hakuei

    Ahh sorry.. But we can add the papagroas later

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  14. #28
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AndieAras26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    El Dorado
    Country
    Panama
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Following your part:
    Ren Kouen glanced at the chibi, hiding behind Jafar, with his sharp red eyes. Fearing his presence, Aladdin ran towards Hakuei
    Kouen neared Hakuei and Aladdin, the others(Ja'far, Haku, Ali, Mor, Judal & Kougyoku)rooted in place, not daring to interfere, but as the first imperial prince was about to order Hakuei to hand him the magi, he felt the papagoras land on his head as it chewed the remains of a peach and dripped some of it's juice on him, leaving everyone in anxious shock (and Judal trying really hard not to laugh).
    Last edited by AndieAras26; March 25, 2014 at 10:45 PM.

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #29
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AndieAras26 View Post
    Kouen neared Hakuei and Aladdin, the others(Ja'far, Haku, Ali, Mor, Judal & Kougyoku)rooted in place, not daring to interfere, but as the first imperial prince was about to order Hakuei to hand him the magi, he felt the papagoras land on his head as it chewed the remains of a peach and dripped some of it's juice on him, leaving everyone in anxious shock (and Judal trying really hard not to laugh).
    sorry but I'm laughing way too much when I imagine their faces...
    Judal suddenly remembered how Koumei feed the pigeons in the palace garden. Thinking he may be able to tame it, he gathered the seeds from the leftover peaches and throw all of them against Kouen while the papagroas flew away before getting hit.

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  17. #30
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Magi "One Thousand and One Nights" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    sorry but I'm laughing way too much when I imagine their faces...
    Judal suddenly remembered how Koumei feed the pigeons in the palace garden. Thinking he may be able to tame it, he gathered the seeds from the leftover peaches and throw all of them against Kouen while the papagroas flew away before getting hit.
    what the...? what are you doing to Kouen?
    Kouen struggled against the bird, still covered in peach juice.Everyone was watching the scene, with a horrified look on their faces, for the exception of Judal who was literaly crying from laughing so much.Then they heard another laughter, coming from behind the peach tree. It was Sinbad...and he was naked .

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts