Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.1 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

19 39.58%
  • 9 (Epic)

7 14.58%
  • 8 (Very Good)

10 20.83%
  • 7 (Good)

6 12.50%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

0 0%
  • 5 (Average)

1 2.08%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

0 0%
  • 3 (Bad)

2 4.17%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

2 4.17%
  • 1 (Garbage)

1 2.08%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    It'll be hell for you then when Claymore ends and Raki gets a full silver-eyed harem...
    I wonder how you and Leroid will react to this then:

Spoiler: chapter 149 show

Google translate:

Spoiler show

It's most likely fake but still...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    I wonder how you and Leroid will react to this then:

Spoiler: chapter 149 show

Google translate:

Spoiler show

It's most likely fake but still...
    considering how even after priscilla's strike last time and he survived i'd be very doubtful yagi will kill him off at the very least at this stage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

True, although Priscilla has gone completely bonkers now, in a state she is now she might kill anyone without a second thought. And Raki has stabbed her in the back (in a manner of speaking) so...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    I wonder how you and Leroid will react to this then
    Well, it makes sense to me about as much as these other two I found.

Spoiler no.1
    Spoiler show

Google translate:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler no.2
    Spoiler show

Google translate:
    Spoiler show

Can anyone make any sense of any of this?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leroid View Post
    Well, it makes sense to me about as much as these other two I found.

Spoiler no.1
    Spoiler show

Google translate:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler no.2
    Spoiler show

Google translate:
    Spoiler show

Can anyone make any sense of any of this?
    I can make a try...
    (Heavy sigh...)

(First one.)
    Line 1: Priscilla lets out a rant on how she wants to kill everything to satisfy her hunger and proves that her human mind is completely gone. She flies off to Rabona.
    Line 2: The Seven (Five) Ghosts appear with important help and they create a plan on the run to fight the mad Priscilla.
    Line 3: Octavia shows up and willing to fight Priscilla for another round.
    Line 4: Rubel takes Claire aside to tell her a secret about her importance and awakening.
    Line 5: They pursue Priscilla to Rabona. while the Awakened beings carries them there to speed the journey up.

(Second one.)
    Line 1: Rubel shows up and observes the battle while Priscilla turns her attention to Chronos and Octavia for the purpose of eating them.
    Line 2: Cassandra is dying and two of the ghosts stays behind with her in an attempt to save her life and heal her for the battle. (Cynthia and Yuma, presumably...) Rubel appears to the ghosts.
    Line 3: He reveals the secret of how to allow warriors to keep their human minds and awaken to make sure that Priscilla won´t ever reach the mainland. (And bet that the warriors would kill each other when they becomes awakened ones and eliminating the semi-awakening once and for all.)
    Line 4: Rubel takes of his hat and watches how the warriors are about to attempt this while Priscilla heads to Rabona to devour and destroy the claymores and humans there. The warriors take pursuit.

And that´s what I can gather from these translations. I can be wrong...
    But this is what I believe it says...
    Last edited by Nanozom; March 30, 2014 at 07:13 AM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

So either way, Priscilla has gone mad, Cassandra is not done for and Rubel will appear again.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Raki is the shame of Claymore, Yagi's biggest failure!His existence in the Manga makes absolutely no sense. Even his name is shitty.
    Great name actually. Although it is spelled differently it still reminds me of Rocky Balboa...
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    A Harem? lol! Besides Clare, no one cares for him!
    And all the trainees absolutely love him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So excited for the next chapter. The spoilers posted sound pretty cool. Hope to see a mad Priscilla wreak havoc. With her mind now destroyed they'll be no more 'playing around' and shell go berserk, excited!!!

It'll also be interesting to see how Clare reacts to this more savage Priscilla. Will she be hesitant in attacking her ? Or will she still consider her someone that must be destroyed ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do i get the feeling that since she's eaten Cassy that we'll be seeing "Hulk" Priscy from the anime?

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anything but that, please. I'm one of the few that actually likes Priscilla, and even I can't stand the look of that thing. She can come out looking like Sephiroth and I'd accept that over "Hulk" Prissy.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I know what you mean. Priscilla has a somewhat beautiful look to her Awakened form. If she were to transform I hope she still retains it though if she does, because of Cassies flesh, I can see her 'hulking out' and become somewhat similar to the hydra heads of Cassandra O.o

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    ^ I know what you mean. Priscilla has a somewhat beautiful look to her Awakened form. If she were to transform I hope she still retains it though if she does, because of Cassies flesh, I can see her 'hulking out' and become somewhat similar to the hydra heads of Cassandra O.o
    When Cassandra ate Roxanne, and the head opened its mouth really really wide it kind of looked like Prissy to me so maybe she will take on some of Cassandras looks?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    When Cassandra ate Roxanne, and the head opened its mouth really really wide it kind of looked like Prissy to me so maybe she will take on some of Cassandras looks?
    Oh god. I can see it now: Priscilla the Dust Eater! Shell be exactly like Cassandra though will tear her enemies limbs off with her hands and when your down shell dive on you and eat you >n<

And just remembering the scene where Cassandra stretched her mouth open was one of the first times I hot freaked out in Claymore, it still gives me the creeps a little.
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; March 30, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Oh god. I can see it now: Priscilla the Dust Eater! Shell be exactly like Cassandra though will tear her enemies limbs off with her hands and when your down shell dive on you and eat you >n<

And just remembering the scene where Cassandra stretched her mouth open was one of the first times I hot freaked out in Claymore, it still gives me the creeps a little.
    Yeah i really liked the ZAO arc, was one of my favorites. That part was one of the "creepy" moments in the story, i liked the part where awakened Cassandra was licking and feeling up a warrior Roxanne
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast