Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.2 / 10)

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

20 40.82%
  • 9 (Epic)

7 14.29%
  • 8 (Very Good)

10 20.41%
  • 7 (Good)

6 12.24%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

0 0%
  • 5 (Average)

1 2.04%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

0 0%
  • 3 (Bad)

2 4.08%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

2 4.08%
  • 1 (Garbage)

1 2.04%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner StarPirate's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

Claymore 150 spoilers

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

While skimming through my old posts I've found a discussion about Teresa's power in Clare which I find funny in the context of this chapter:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @Nixl
    I completely agree with Malak on this. No one said about Teresa's revival (at least not in the recent posts). What was said was that Clare might finally access her hidden power while remaining a Claymore. There's nothing retarded about it. She could access this power by awakening from the start but that would be as catastrophic as Priscilla's awakening or Teresa using 30% of her power. From the beginning the story was about Clare's struggle to survive while remaining human, not becoming a monster. Hence the slow but steady grow.

However we've been shown by Yagi the glimpse of her true power as well as Teresa's. What do you think was the point of exposing Teresa's superbness and then killing her before we could even see the extent of it if not for the purpose of showing it to us later and giving Clare a room for growth? It would be pointless for Teresa to wipe the floor with Priscilla to only be killed by her later by a cheap-shot. Yagi could have as well made Priscilla stronger and Clare would have as much reason to hate her as before. Instead Yagi has shown a big gap between Priscilla and Teresa and emphasized the fact that Clare inherited the flesh and blood of the latter warrior.

Anyway, Clare's power-up wouldn't be more sudden than Deneve's instant regeneration or Miria defeating awakened Hysteria. Notice that we still haven't seen Clare release her youki after these 7 years except for the episode in mental world. And from what we've seen her QS there got a HUGE power up. I imagine that after emerging from the blob this will be even more evident. And I hope that in the coming chapter we will see what's going on inside or that they will be let out.
    Right, but I don't see any way around it since Priscilla is an opponent that underwhelms any other opponent. We most likely won't see anyone more powerful unless Teresa would be resurrected. So it's quite possible that Yagi will end Claymore with that fight or just focus on different characters somewhere far, far away ;P.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Number A's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

You called it bro; mad props.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally some real action:
    Spoiler show
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

6. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

That a fact Priscilla will try to fleet ..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

@Nixl
    I completely agree with Malak on this. No one said about Teresa's revival (at least not in the recent posts). What was said was that Clare might finally access her hidden power while remaining a Claymore. There's nothing retarded about it. She could access this power by awakening from the start but that would be as catastrophic as Priscilla's awakening or Teresa using 30% of her power. From the beginning the story was about Clare's struggle to survive while remaining human, not becoming a monster. Hence the slow but steady grow.

However we've been shown by Yagi the glimpse of her true power as well as Teresa's. What do you think was the point of exposing Teresa's superbness and then killing her before we could even see the extent of it if not for the purpose of showing it to us later and giving Clare a room for growth? It would be pointless for Teresa to wipe the floor with Priscilla to only be killed by her later by a cheap-shot. Yagi could have as well made Priscilla stronger and Clare would have as much reason to hate her as before. Instead Yagi has shown a big gap between Priscilla and Teresa and emphasized the fact that Clare inherited the flesh and blood of the latter warrior.

Anyway, Clare's power-up wouldn't be more sudden than Deneve's instant regeneration or Miria defeating awakened Hysteria. Notice that we still haven't seen Clare release her youki after these 7 years except for the episode in mental world. And from what we've seen her QS there got a HUGE power up. I imagine that after emerging from the blob this will be even more evident. And I hope that in the coming chapter we will see what's going on inside or that they will be let out.
    While skimming through my old posts I've found a discussion about Teresa's power in Clare which I find funny in the context of this chapter:

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner clarakiss's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

holy moly! after finally reading the latest chappy just nao, that was very unexpected! raki's finally gonna meet his mother-in-law indeed! xD lol btw are octavia and chronos are being controlled by prissy nao or are they acting on their free will while they are infused with prissy? i wonder if teresa gonna have a quick chit-chat with raki about clare when she quickly takes him away from the battlefield for the time being.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Going back in time: how come no one ever noticed how powerful Teresa was? Aside from that Priscilla fight, no Claymores ever made any real comment about.

No one in the organization clearly had an idea of this. And since all the warriors died or awakened in that fight, I'm curious to hear what that Dae guy would say about her.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linfone View Post
    Going back in time: how come no one ever noticed how powerful Teresa was? Aside from that Priscilla fight, no Claymores ever made any real comment about.

No one in the organization clearly had an idea of this. And since all the warriors died or awakened in that fight, I'm curious to hear what that Dae guy would say about her.
    She got the title of the strongest N.1 in history! So yeah everyone knew how powerful she is and she was mentioned between the top 8 N.1s (as if she is not their boss!).. The Org knew how powerful she is and that she was able to execute all her missions no matter what they were without even releasing more than 10% Yoki.. But because of that they never even knew her true powers, as she lied about killing Rosemary with just doubt left in Orsay. So for Dae there was someone stronger than her because she did beat a fused twin AOs so for Dae even Teresa shouldn't be able to do this(Which we know it's not true)..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner clarakiss's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

teh true answer to why raki won't die~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4jPfvS0xgs

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClaFanN1 View Post
    Finally some real action:
    Spoiler show
    I thought you'd stopped drawing those, it's nice to see one after so long. Doyou intendto catch up?
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, despite not so often, I kept doing them... I don't do the "Claymore Humor Book" anymore (at least whatever I draw I dont call it that anymore)
    Anyways, it's just an excuse to draw something, I draw my own comic, so I'm a busy person *coughs*
    Last edited by ClaFanN1; April 18, 2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish you could draw more of them like before.. We (and I can say for sure) loved them much and they added much to Claymore..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Can this month end any sooner?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe 150 is about to be out. Hope that rumor is false, the one about Yagi quitting. That would be awful.

New Reply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast