Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jakensama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

That was an awesome fight, both stands are awesome, and they were used in creative ways. Really nice that a non Jojo character gets to win a major battle, that was one of the few things I was dissatisfied with in the first 2 arcs. Zeppelli didn't get to fight either of the knights (well he lost quickly against one), and of course Jonathan took on Dio on his own mostly. I was really looking forward to seeing what Lisa Lisa could do against Cars, but she ended up just a damsel in distress. I thought they could have had her fight Cars, and then Jojo take out Ultimate being Cars.

Anyways it seems like it will be a more team effort here, though obviously Jotaro will be the hero. Stands also seem to make for very exciting/unique battles more so than ripples, though battles always stand out for the awesome ridiculous over the top lines and poses, strategies, and long explanations.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great fight once more, Silver Chariot has precision and speed as much as Star Platinum and makes things difficult to Avdol, but again there was a splendid use of strategy to defeat his opponent. Now Polnareff is their side as well, with this I think the team is closed based on the opening.

I want to see Joutarou finding a girl he likes somewhere in the story because he treats every girl really bad. XD

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Antxon Kolokon's Avatar
    Country
    Basque Country
    Post Thanks / Like

The heavy censorship is getting rid of the fun. Here hoping the DVD release takes it away.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode was less interesting that the previous ones, the fight was not that interesting, the 'captain' was annoying and the level of strategy was zero.
    Looking forward to see the next episode. I hope it returns to its previous level.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    This episode was less interesting that the previous ones, the fight was not that interesting, the 'captain' was annoying and the level of strategy was zero.
    Looking forward to see the next episode. I hope it returns to its previous level.
    Felt it actually was more thrilling, because it was the first time Jotaro was in trouble and there really was no means for the others to help him, in difference to the last few fights where they basically just stared at the fight but could've helped any time
    I guess there wasn't that much strategy at work, but I still highly enjoyed how Jotaro fooled the captain, nice one The censorship there was weird though, I mean it was obvious that Jotaro was smoking in any case, not like any children will suddenly start smoking just because they see him doing that (when it was more or less implied to be a trick only anyway) lol.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Strange, I though it was a very interesting fight though; it seems like we're disagreeing this time. XD
    In any case I really liked this episode and I can't believe that the runaway girl is voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
    That censorship looked so bad, but I suppose it was inevitable, considering the activities of the parents in Japan or for whatever reason....
    But let's get back to the episode itself; as I've already said I really liked the episode and this fight was the only one in which Jotaro was in real trouble.
    Now, I'm looking forward to watching the next episode, because it seems like it will be an interesting one.

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jakensama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish guy was okay, the battle wasn't very strategic and somewhat bland. However interesting to see a water dwelling stand.

This most recent episode was funny. A perverted orangutan! If it didn't give up, the heroes honestly didn't have a chance. The entire freiter his stand! That was insane.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What a crazy orangutan that was and his Stand was even crazier. O_O
    Good episode and I loved when Jotaro ORAORAORAORA'd that monkey; I just live to see it. XD
    As for the rest, I really liked the conversation between Dio and Enyaba, because somehow I felt like that what they were saying wasn't that wrong....but that's another story.
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BestAnimeEvaToriko's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that was a great episode !!!
    jojo star.... is so good

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That Soul Sacrifice guy sure put Chuky to shame. XD
    That was really an awesome battle, despite the limited space in the room and I loved the fact that Polnareff was able to win using some strategy.
    And when he reached the others, I laughed so hard. LOL
    Anyway, what's up with Kakyouin? I doubt he's really a traitor, but that glare at the end was menacing indeed....

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

RERORERORERORERORERORERORERORERO

Badass and funny fight. Animation is still excellent, the next fights will be even better.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That had to be one of the most sensual moments in anime this season, couldnt stop watching Kakyoin.

Favorite fight thus far, liked how it had comedy, and actually good skills, tension, and strategy.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That "lick, lick, lick, lick, lick" moment was weird but also hilarious. LOL
    Anyway I love all the fights in Jojo, because when you think that the main characters will lose, they will always find a way to turn the tables.
    That's why I loved watching Jotaro fighting Yellow Temperance; the fight was fulll of tension, epicness and nice exchanges of blows.
    Looking forward to the next episode.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

RIP Avdo, Polnareff's manly tears .

J.Geil and Hol Horse make their debut, as expected their VAs are different from ASB. The first part about India was almost identical to the manga, hilarious .

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only imagine Polnareff's frustration, but that doesn't mean that he can just forget about the others and discard them for the sake of his revenge....
    And we have seen what happened in this episode due to his selfishness; Avdol took a bullet in the head....
    Anyway these guys seem to be formidable opponents and have a formidable teamwork at that...
    I wonder how our heroes will defeat them...

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast