Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Haikyuu!!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Haikyuu!!

Kiyoko .

Tanaka's wish granted, they are all fired up now. Funny episode as always, IG is doing a fantastic job.

Hinata promising to beat Kageyama even if it takes him 10 years...good luck with that.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 15

There is no better thing than be underestimated and show for what you came and surprise everybody.
    Karasuno is doing well, but the true challenges has yet to appear, Dateko and Aobajousai are the true opponents.

I hope they show the famale team a bit as well, like in the manga.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously these opponents aren't that much of a challenge for the Karasuno team, but it's still awesome watching Hinata, Kageyama and the others playing excellently.
    I laughed so hard when the whole team appeared from nowhere behind those guys who were underestimating Karasuno.
    Tanaka was the best, as always after all. XD
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect episode. Execution, comedy, music. I would have died if it had ended right before the match.

Asahi is starting to suffer more than Tanaka .

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 16

Many feelings in this episode, from who win and lose. This mood makes Haikyuu!! one of the best sports manga right now, anything is guaranteed, you can win or lose, that way it doesn't become a boring series where the MCs team always win. You feel the passion from everybody, that's how a sports series must be.

Karasuno female team was so awesome of watching. That's a pity they don't appear that much.

Now is Dateko! It will be a more exciting match, loking forward to seeing this animated!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the realist approach taken by the author in showing us the defeated teams...
    I was happy seeing Karasuno winning, but due to this, I've also felt sorry for Ikejiri and his team.
    Either way, a good episode and I'm looking forward to the next one.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What to say, the tittle of the episode was spot on... Karasuno won easily.

I didn't know they would face Dateko already . It pains me a little to see like that..

Nishinoya is the badass of the team .

---------- Post added July 28, 2014 at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was July 22, 2014 at 09:30 PM ----------

I think we all knew how the episode would end but it's the execution that's important and it was beautifully executed as usual . Hinata is playing his role perfectly, he really was more threatening than the ace in this episode. Kageyama is smiling more...

I note that Oikawa seems to be somewhat irked by Kageyama's talent while Kageyama himself is frightened be him, isn't Oikawa a genius himself? I have a little idea of what will happen between these two.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Karasuno Vs Dateko is proving to be an awesome match and I'm glad that the freak duo is going full power!
    Even though, the final result is quite obvious, at least for me, this is really a great match and I'm looking forward to seeing all the members of Karasuno shine in it, something which is already happening.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Those techiniques and the explanation of everything... They're showing the best of volleyball, I'm glad.

In the beginning of the match Karasuno had luck when there was a touch on the net, or when the ball went out. However, it was just luck, it seems. There are ways to exploit the blockers: if you cannot avoid, use it to your advantage. For now, deceive the blockers like they're doing using Hinata is the best way to play against teams like Dateko. Hinata's quick spikes are catching Datekou attention; when they only focus on Hinata, the rest of the team has the oppotunity to surprise as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im loving this anime. A good mix between comedy and seriousness. And if they lose at the end of the series that opens the door for a season 2.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they're gonna lose, it depends on the match and I don't remember now which matches follow Datekou match. However, given the success it is making, the second season is pratically guaranteed, like it was with Kuroko.

---------- Post added August 04, 2014 at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM ----------

Episode 18

This episode was full of tension, it was very serious and showed the pure volleyball very well. Some strategies, willpower, sweat and blood made Karasuno wins this match. The revenge is done, now let's go to the next challenge!

PS: The preview was funny. Kiyoko-san joking with the guys, that could destroy their hearts.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Karasuno won as expected, but I must say that the match was still awesome and full of tension.
    Lookin forward to the next match.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 19

The match that everybody was looking forward to, Aobajousai vs. Karasuno. The match begar hot since the beginning with some incredible plays from Oikawa and Kageyama. Many people might think that setters don't attack, but they do attack and some of the most exciting attacks comes from them. That movement Kageyama did (I don't the name in English, only in Portuguese. xD) is one of them, it is incredible when I watch them on TV. xD
    Kageyama using Oikawa's weapons against him was awesome. Oikawa is full of himself way too much although he is not as gifted as Kageyama. Kageyama can surpass him kinda easily if he put the proper effort.

It will be the last match of the first season and the most exciting one. Prepare yourself. XD

---------- Post added August 17, 2014 at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was August 11, 2014 at 06:11 PM ----------

Episode 20

The pressure dominated Kageyama and he started to come back to its bad habits, too fast lifting that no one can possibly hit. Kageyama has talent, but he is still unexperienced, trying to do everything alone and not thinking of your partners, it is the worst mistake possible for a setter. His punishment is go to the bench cool down a bit, maintain him in the court wouldn't do any good.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah, Oikawa is awesome, I like the way he plays, as I thought he considers himself to be inferior to Kageyama, and he is right. Fantastic episode as usual.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I also love that they confirmed Oikawa is puerly hard work and he isn't actually a genius whilst Kageyama is indeed a genius.
    Its pretty realistic. One city can't have a bunch of geniuses for instance.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast