Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mekaku City Actors

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mekaku City Actors

Ok, I think that I seriously need to watch the music videos, just to understand better what has transpired up till now. XD
    The episode was a good one BTW and I've lost it when Shintaro was running in a flower field looking like a complete idiot and that Ene sure is a mean cyber girl for treeating him like that. LOL
    As for the rest, damn, Konoha sure is strong, but why Hibiya and Hiyori were being abducted and why the latter is still alive? Wasn't she dead? O_O
    Looking forward to the next episode, just to understand everything better.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ene was such a troll this week, I loved it. Next week is the episode I have most looked forward to.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know what to do with this series anymore except to watch and see the plot unravels itself. Too confusing.

Konoha's power seems to be related to physical strength? Looks very interesting. And I thought he didn't care about the girl and the boy very much except that they made food for him so I was rather surprised he went out so far to look for them. And to get mad when they were going to be abducted. Made me even more curious of Shintaro's power.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Since when is Tsubomi that adorable? I wonder what made her change.
    Shintaro was a real idiot back then huh?

Takane became Ene and Haruka somehow became that guy with the white hair huh? At least they look similar. The teacher is related to the Mekaku-dan leader. The plot thickens but I still have no idea what is actually gping on here.

In the end... Haruka is suffering?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So that's how Ene met the Mekakushi-dan and why in the present she's calling Shintaro "master".
    A good, and yet chaotic episode, in the sense that, despite some explanations, we still need some others to fully understand the full story.
    I wonder how Takane became Ene and Haruka completely changed his appearance.....

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    So that's how Ene met the Mekakushi-dan and why in the present she's calling Shintaro "master".
    I wonder if this is the only reason. If it is, well, I can somehow understand why Ene loves to tease her "master" so much.

I'm more interested to see how exactly she changed. It seems like she lost her physical body but still maintain the memory of the past. The same goes to Haruka/Konoha as well. The appearance is so different that Konoha "side" feels surreal at the moment. What kind of scary things happened? -__-

At this point I can't remember which part actually happened in August 15th or around that date anymore.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I wonder if this is the only reason. If it is, well, I can somehow understand why Ene loves to tease her "master" so much.

I'm more interested to see how exactly she changed. It seems like she lost her physical body but still maintain the memory of the past. The same goes to Haruka/Konoha as well. The appearance is so different that Konoha "side" feels surreal at the moment. What kind of scary things happened? -__-

At this point I can't remember which part actually happened in August 15th or around that date anymore.
    Yes, the anime up till now has been a bit chaotic, but you know what, that's exactly why I'm loving it.
    Perhaps I'm just in love with SHAFT productions. XD

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mekaku City Actors is getting a Lawsons Campaign:

http://www.lawson.co.jp/campaign/sta...akucityactors/

Lawons ran a Kagepro campaign last year.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

A few answers and even more questions...
    What the hell is that sensei doing with everyones body? Is it the "Monster" girl who is granting their wishes in a twisted way? I really wanna know what is her or his motivation.

Everyone in this "club" seems to have a dark and sad past. So why did Ayano have to die? I expect an even darker reason.

So is Sensei the guy who wanted to be with the monster and Ayano is her daughter?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice episode indeed!
    We're gettimg many answers, but other questions along with them.
    For example, what is that Sensei doing? I thought he was a good guy and instead he seems to be the villain. LOL
    As for the rest, I really don't understand why Kano had to say all those things to Ene and taking the form of Haruka....that was so mean....
    Anyway...looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I refuse to think... I refuse to think further...

Tateyama is suspicious. Red eyes spotted. Only the left eye, but still. Urgh. That makes the impression that the power is.. given instead of earned. So many questions following.

The power seems to cause everyone to die somehow, and then "reborn". Okay. I want to ask all the question words but I'll hold myself.

Nothing is clear! We're this far already! But I'll definitely be in tune for next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

I still don't get what is actually happening here. Shintaro finally noticed that Ayano was in this group too and we saw that he has powrs too. But what did he see? Basically Ayano said sorry for dying but who was the other girl?

Furthermore we now know more about the origin of the eye powers but it is still very confusing. Everything is all over the place...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oddly enough, I think that things are starting to become clearer and clearer.
    The way they got their powers, the characters' past and what is happening in the present and at last Shintaro's role in all of this.
    Still I do understand that some other explanations are needed. XD
    This episode was good and now I'm already looking forward to watching the next one.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 8:

I still don't get what is actually happening here. Shintaro finally noticed that Ayano was in this group too and we saw that he has powrs too. But what did he see? Basically Ayano said sorry for dying but who was the other girl?

Furthermore we now know more about the origin of the eye powers but it is still very confusing. Everything is all over the place...
    Why do you focus on things you dont know? I think things have been coming clearer and clearing by focusing on what we know from the past and piecing it together.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Why do you focus on things you dont know? I think things have been coming clearer and clearing by focusing on what we know from the past and piecing it together.
    Because the unknown is always more interesting.
    I only have theories about the monster or the sensei for example but I can't put the pieces together yet.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast