Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
    Genre: Comedy
    Production: Brains Base
    Director: Miya Shigeyuki
    Series Composition: Konuta Kenji
    Starring: Hanazawa Kana and Iguchi Yuuichi

Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!

Based on a Manga by the Creator of Love Lab.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Episode 1:

I don't even know where I should start... This episode was amazing. The jokes were great the characters were AWESOME. Each one of them. The landlady? Perfect. Shiro? Perfect². Mayumi? Perfect³. Ricchan... I already love this girl... I want such a senpai too...
    Furthermore Usa is already great at tsukkomi and his mother seems to be a fun character too.

The season might be young but if this show keeps this level of quality, it will be one of my favourites.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

This was pleasantly better than I expected. I mean, shows like this don't normally catch my eye. Anyway, I guess the humor of this show kind of jives with my humor, so I found it downright freaking hilarious. Mayumi is already one of my favorite characters--and her drunken self is really adorable. And I like everyone else for the most part, though Ritsu came off as kind of meh to me. HanaKana does a pretty good job with her though and I hope to see more of her.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 1:

I don't even know where I should start... This episode was amazing. The jokes were great the characters were AWESOME. Each one of them. The landlady? Perfect. Shiro? Perfect². Mayumi? Perfect³. Ricchan... I already love this girl... I want such a senpai too...
    Furthermore Usa is already great at tsukkomi and his mother seems to be a fun character too.

The season might be young but if this show keeps this level of quality, it will be one of my favourites.
    As always I agree with you my friend.
    This will be without a doubt the best show of the season, for all the characters are likeable (Ayumi? she's freaking hot and adorable! Ricchan? she's cute! That masochist guy? he made me laugh so hard!) and the MC sure is a tsukkomi master. LOL
    I can't wait to watch the next episode already.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuudere Hana Kana

Very funny first episode, great cast. The masochism jokes remind me of Love Lab. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ricchan and Usa's friendship develops.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Great 1st ep. I can never get tired of this genre, great characters and comedy, this is perfect. But Usa blushes too much, can his crush be more obvious?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2:

Ricchan is a tsundere... That smile... So many cute reactions from her today.

Mayumi is the best character by far. She is so damn funny. That hatred for happy couples and young love... I already love her a lot.

Shiro and Mayumi have a great "relationship". They are a great comedy duo... Shiros M-ness is... Refreshing...

Who would've thought that Sumiko wears such panties? x'D

Sayaka has potential though... Yuri mode right from the get go...x'D

Another epic episode. Even better than the first one. I laughed a lot.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ricchan was so adorable in this episode, especially when she smiled and had fun with the bubbles, when she laughed because of the birth of Venus (LOL) and when she said Usa "Liar..." while crying.
    In little words, I'm starting to understandwhy Usa has fallen for her.
    As for the episode itself, really a good and funny one, also thanks to Shiro and Mayumi.
    About Sayaka, I think that she will make me laugh a lot, considering her rival-like relationship with Mayumi. XD

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was so hilarious. I was laughing so hard at the 'goddess' and 'birth of venus'. Watching the horror movie scene was really funny, too. XD I loved Mayumi's remarks on who's going to die next and that couples usually die first (true XD). And Ritsu being scared was pretty cute. I can't think of anyone other than HanaKana playing her--she does such a great job.

I can't wait to see more of Sayaka--she's definitely NOT normal!

Normally I'm pretty meh about romcom male leads and tend to think they're pretty bland, either too prudish, or too pervy, but I think Usa is pretty much right in the middle of it, and I love his snide remarks on the situation he's in. I think he's one of the more likeable male MCs this season.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious episode. There is more toilet humor than I expected in this series, it will help me to not compare it with Sakurasou. Ricchan is not that stoic after all, she is so easy to afraid . I wish I could like with them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ricchan gets better and better with each episode. I like how she is opening up, little by little. The Birth of Venus and horror movie scene were my favorite parts. "I'm fine. Just sleepy" was a great line.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

Sayaka doing the "I'm just shy" voice-over was epic... Almost as epic as Ricchan getting angry and using the power of "the landladys daughter"... x'D

What exactly is Sayakas and Mayumis relationship? I laughed so hard after Mayumi got angry at Usa for not staring at her... x'D I'm glad that she isn't an easy girl though.

That scene with Sayakas jealous ex-brofriend was gold... The moment you thought Ricchan or Shiro would help him... That guy was so screwed... x'D
    Her cute girl was fun... Even better that she hit Shiro for his comment... Hah I love those residents.

Sumiko being the ultimate threat... Ahahaha...

PS: Ricchan kawaii!!!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

There isn't a week that I don't find this show's episodes hilarious. XD
    Mayumi being tsundere was pure gold and Sayaka should get an award for her acting skills. LOL
    As for Ricchan, she's getting even more adorable and it seems like she's starting to some feelings for Usa, even though it will take time for her to express them, if she will oviously, but I'm pretty sure of it.
    As always, I'm looking forward to watching the next episode and also Shiro's epicness ("What's the matter Usa?" while being in custody of the agent. LOL).

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Creepy Sumiko-san at the end .

Sayaka and Mayumi are polar opposites when it comes to love life. Usa does his best but Ricchan is embarrassed probably because she isn't used to interact a lot with people. And there is Sayaka to confuse him... Poor guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    What exactly is Sayakas and Mayumis relationship?
    Yuri.She can't have Mayumi so she plays with the feelings of other men to annoy her and release her frustration.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

I don't know if I like the fact that everytime it gets emotional, someone says something to kill the mood. Maybe I shouldn't expect a second Sakurasou.
    I really like Ricchan and her reactions towards Usa and the other members of Kawaisou though. How her face changes from smiling to being disgusted in mere moments. Doesn't change the fact that she is really lonely though.

Mayumi should stop looking for a guy and just date Sayaka...

Highlight was Shiro writing "Thank you" on the table with his own blood...

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast