Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Episode 9:

Woah cuteness overload... But I somehowlike Mayumi and Sayaka more... Their evil jokes and jobs as "Happiness obliterators" is way funnier.
    Shiros maso life style never gets old either.

Seriously though, poor Usa... So afraid of happiness...

That was one cute centipede... x'D

That donut and banana comment... Classic Sayaka... x'D

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hi!!!!!!"
    That centipede gave us some funny and memorable moments, like Ricchan being scared to death and subsequently being adorable due to the scare.
    As for the rest, I do felt sorry for Mayumi in the first part of the episode, but in the second one, when she's regained her confidence, not that much. LOL
    About Usa, he should just be more confident in himself, after all Ricchan is starting to care for him.
    That Shiro though, always kills me with his masochism. XD
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

P.S: Anyway, is it me or there were signs of head-tilting (SHAFT style) in this episode? O_O
    I noticed the same in Escha and Logy.
    Last edited by Zasz; May 31, 2014 at 03:45 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Centipede shouting "HI!"... awesome.

That said, centipedes are sorta creepy...

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10:

Shiros M-ness never ceases to amaze me...
    Usa made Ritsu jealous just because he didn't realize that the blond girl was into the other weird guy either... x'D
    Kids are scary... Basically making the loner girl really angry... Even Mayumi was proud.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, for the first time I found the episode a bit lacking....
    I'm not saying that it wasn't funny, because Shiro's masochism, Mayumi and Sayaka's interactions, Chinatsu showing her sadistic abilities and the pervy innuendo made the episode a great one....
    I don't know, maybe I didn't like how Ritsu said that Usa doesn't like her without having proof of it, when she's obviously starting to get interested in him and possibly developing feeling for him.
    Either way, I think this episode wasn't like the previous one...
    Still, I'm looking forward to watching the next one.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Chinatsu tries to move the plot. Had Usa been there earlier he could have raised some flags, poor guy . Hopefully we'll learn more about Shiro's past before the end.

---------- Post added June 15, 2014 at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was June 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM ----------

Nabe-chan . Who could have guessed Sayaka was a delinquent? Now I really want to see her without makeup.

Richan got a new friend but she became found more and more annoying... Usa is still a stalker. I am really amazed by Mayumi, always manages to interpret everything with double entendre .

The penultimate episode it was...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode was better than the last one, especially because I didn't expect that Sayaka had such a weakness. XD
    Her friend sure gave us some confidential information.
    As for the rest, Ricchan has a new friend, but this very friend is preventing her from reading her favourite books. LOL
    And now she's going to a mixer, something that could be lethal for her.
    It will be up to Usa to save her, even though I have the feeling that by doing this he will look more and more like a stalker. XD
    Always loving Shiro's masochism and Mayumi pervertedness.
    Looking forward to the next and also last episode.
    Last edited by Zasz; June 21, 2014 at 02:31 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiro has a M-Note? Sayakas friend sure was awesome... How scary does Sayaka look without make up though? Usa was terrified...

Ricchans friend is the typical high school girl... I bet she just tried to get her into the mixer from the very beginning... <.<

Usa is such a good friend... Well i guess he won't find happiness... x'D

Mayumi destroying every bit of happiness Usa has never gets old, does it? x'D

---------- Post added June 21, 2014 at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was June 16, 2014 at 02:27 AM ----------

Final Episode:

Some nice scenes between Usa and Ritsu but like for her friend it just didn't click for me.
    Certainly not a bad show if you ignore the sad attempts of romance.
    Most of the time the comedy was really good and it made me laugh a lot.

One whole season just for them to exchange phone numbers...

So all in all it gets 8/10 because the jokes were awesome and so were most characters, apart from Usa and Ritsu.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It was really a fantastic episode, maybe because we had a drunk Ritsu in it. LOL
    All in all, this is an anime that I enjoyed throughly, also thanks to Shiro's masochism, Sayaka and Mayumi always bickering over the latter's relationships, Sumiko's scary threats, Ritsu's over 9000 adorableness and every Usa's attempts to have her notice him more. XD
    I do hope that they will make a second season, because in my opinion this show deserves one, besides I want to see Usa succeed in becoming something more than a friend to Ritsu.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, they exchanged phone numbers but Ritsu is really a difficult case, she is not bothered by not having friends and could spend all her life with books without problems and yet she was sad because her ''friend'' who was talking about books with her is gone . Unless you are a reader you can't catch her interest, despite all these episodes I don't really think they become so much closer. He just tried to woo her by reading books and managed to chat with her more thanks to this, he is pretty much a stalker too.
    This episode clearly lampshaded her "problem". To make her reveal her feelings she needed to be drunk( probably my favorite moment in the series)

Honestly I don't see how she could fall for him

8/10 for me, the elements are repetitive but I can't get tired of a romcom with funny characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Certainly not a bad show if you ignore the sad attempts of romance.

Are you also referring to the almost static relationship between Usa and Ritsu? .

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Are you also referring to the almost static relationship between Usa and Ritsu? .
    That is what I was talking about. I certainly don't like finals that are about falling in love or romance, if the whole story wasn't about it.
    Ritsus and Usas relationship improved slightly after 12 episodes...
    I saw no signs which would imply romantic feelings from Ritsu, she is just shy.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3