Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hitsugi no Chaika

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

They have a good chemistry indeed and that's why I'm loving their adventure with each episodes.
    That test drive was funny and Chaika looked so cute while doing it; I too wonder who that guy truly is though....
    And about that other group, I have the feeling that they will be able to find the answers to all the questions that we're asking ourselves....
    Looking forward to the next episode and that sexy knight girl.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

That incest speech from Akari... That way way too convincing... But nice to know that they are't related by blood.

That is one nasty scar Chaika-chan has... Was she beheaded once?

Jealous Akari facing the wall sure was cute. Both girls are unique though...

The fighting scenes are quite nice. Interesting that a dragon transformed into a human. Their great teamwork was enough to defeat it.

Now another loli accompanies them... And nobody cares that she wants to kill Toru...

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved Akari getting all depressed by Toru saying the most important person line. Enjoyed the episode across the board right up until the dragon turned into a loli.

Why dammit!? This series is beating the loli drum too hard as it is. Is one regal blond princess type really too much to ask.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Loved Akari getting all depressed by Toru saying the most important person line. Enjoyed the episode across the board right up until the dragon turned into a loli.

Why dammit!? This series is beating the loli drum too hard as it is. Is one regal blond princess type really too much to ask.
    Maybe her leftover energy was only enough to retain a child's form
    I doubt she would actually look forward to dueling a guy as a small kid!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

A dragon who can transform in a cat and a loli? Japan truly is number 1 in the world.
    Good episode and who said that Akari wasn't a bro-con? That speech was way too convincing and when she faced the wall after hearing about Toru's special one, she looked so cute.
    As for the rest, I do agree that the fighting scene are really awesome and never disappoint you.
    Now, I can't wait to see how their journey will proceed.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Maybe her leftover energy was only enough to retain a child's form
    I doubt she would actually look forward to dueling a guy as a small kid!
    She'll fight in dragon form, I'm sure.

But it's not fair damnit! The switch from princess look to loli look really hurts me. It's like showing somebody foie gras and then feeding them spam. I really hate you sometimes Japan.

-------------------------------

It's hard to stay mad though when it also gave me a yandere, sis-con, not-really-his-sister, oneesan type. That soothes the sting a little.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 01, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

Frederica is one crazy dragoon...
    Our Chaika sure has cute underwear.

The siblings have a rather unique understanding of torture... Poor Sticky-chan.
    I get the feeling that the real Chaika was split into several parts... Each with a part of her personality. That or those are clones. Why are the bust sizes so different though?

PS: Akari is the best girl... By far...

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 5:

Frederica is one crazy dragoon...
    Our Chaika sure has cute underwear.

The siblings have a rather unique understanding of torture... Poor Sticky-chan.
    I get the feeling that the real Chaika was split into several parts... Each with a part of her personality. That or those are clones. Why are the bust sizes so different though?

PS: Akari is the best girl... By far...
    Hmm, indeed, why their bust sizes are so different? A through investigation is needed.
    Anyway I really liked this episode and watching other people eating while you starve is totally a torture. XD
    And Frederica, what's wrong with her? She's a bloodthirsty dragon! Well, that's how dragons are supposed to be, thinking about it. LOL
    As for the rest, finally the story is starting to become more interesting with the appearance of an other Chaika, who seems to be the complete opposite of our adorable Chaika...
    I wonder if all the Chaikas are just clones or simply "fragments" of the original one....
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

One thing is for sure. Our white Chaika is much more adorable. I prefer the weapon of the red one though.

Toru is an honest guy. In the end he made the right choice, at least from an interpersonally point of view.

In the end Toru will probably have an harem of Chaikas. Is that heaven or hell?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 6:

One thing is for sure. Our white Chaika is much more adorable. I prefer the weapon of the red one though.

Toru is an honest guy. In the end he made the right choice, at least from an interpersonally point of view.

In the end Toru will probably have an harem of Chaikas. Is that heaven or hell?
    It depends on their personality I guess; from what I have seen until now, Toru seems to like the white Chaika more and in fact he turned off the red Chaika's offer.
    Anyway I really liked this episode and Frederica was awesome in it and it was fun to see Akari with a completely different personality. XD
    As for the rest, it seems like the journey will be a bit harder for our heroes, considering that now they have two parties pursuing them.
    But that will just make things that much more interesting, right?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Oh Akari... Jealous because Toru didn't go after her. x'D She even got jealous because of an illusion...
    Frederica is one selfish dragoon.

Anyway what the hell happened in that war? Most of those "Heroes" are completely mad or selfish idiots.

Oh Toru you dense idiot... Chaika likes you...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So Toru does have those thoughts deep down and yet he made Chaika angry when she was obviously flustered. XD
    Good episode, but Frederica should just calm down and quell her bloodthirstyness. LOL
    Anyway those "Heroes" seems to be a really underwhelming bunch of people, with the exception of Frederica's master of course.
    Now, I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen from now on.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hitsugi no Chaika

Episode 8:

Damn that was no not entertaining... But nice to see that Akari can change her personality on the spot.
    So we even have imposters now.
    Was Gaz really evil? I doubt it... More like a excuse to form this new alliance... Something is still hidden.

Still wondering how many Chaikas really exist and why.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

How many Chaikas exist in the world? My answer is gotta catch'em all!!
    Anyway I liked this episode and I'm surprised that Akari can change so fast her personality when put in a bind. LOL
    As for the rest, Chaika other being adorable is also very kind, but this quality of hers could be exploited by others, as shown in this episode.
    Still, these guys from the Gaz Empire arised more questions around Gaz's figure......was he really evil? Why does he have so many looking alike daughters? Is the alliance really that righteous?
    Looking forward to having the answers to these questions soon; otherwise there's still the already confirmed second season for them.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

A nice episode filled with character development. Which is something I've been missing lately.

The flashbacks were nice as well, and give some more insight into the lives of Akari, and Toru. I'm pretty sure Shin will come back, he seems pretty important.

Poor Hasumin...

Next episode should be interesting, since they know where the remains are now...Just getting them will be the problem.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast