Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seikoku no Dragonar

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Seikoku no Dragonar

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Agreed.

Not sure if you were referring to the kiss there with "cute", but it was definitely beyond that, you know
    Best paring, right there.

No just her attitude was really cute.

The kiss was rather erotic for such a young girl...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I smell an in-coming romance between Ash and Silvia and honestly they're the best pairing so far, that's why I'm cheering for them.
    In any case Veronica is an oppressive older sister and as of now I'm really hating her for how she's treating Silvia.
    As for the rest of the episode, that kiss came as a surprise to me and it was also very hot (I hope Eco will get drunk more often from now on, just to see scenes like this one. ).
    And that Prim sure is a klutz and also a very cute girl (who will probably enter into Ash's harem. XD) that's why I'm loving her already.
    To conclude it seems like the next episode will be very fanservicey (did someone say Jessica being stripped?); not that those we have already seen were any different. LOL
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

How many uniforms does our princess have? They get torn apart quite a lot.
    Anya is so adorable. But seriously what an ecchi episode... Anya, Avdocha, Jessica, Silvia, Eco... Well not that I mind.

Ash looked cool with that armor and I really liked Silvias speech too, although Ashs powers feel a bit random.
    And could those two please remember that they know each other?

Nice that Veronica really cares for her imouto though.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 6:

How many uniforms does our princess have? They get torn apart quite a lot.
    Anya is so adorable. But seriously what an ecchi episode... Anya, Avdocha, Jessica, Silvia, Eco... Well not that I mind.

Ash looked cool with that armor and I really liked Silvias speech too, although Ashs powers feel a bit random.
    And could those two please remember that they know each other?

Nice that Veronica really cares for her imouto though.
    Ash looked cool indeed.......he completely froze the church. LOL
    In any case I knew that this episode would be a very Ecchi one, but I didn't mind it.
    Girls in this anime should really be having a lot of spare clothes considering how easily they're torn apart. XD
    But now let's get back at the episode; a very normal one, but I did enjoy enjoy that, also because it has shown us that deep inside Veronica really cares about her Imouto.
    As for the rest, I do agree that both Ash and Silvia should just remember about their past, because honestly, it's becoming annoying.
    However if they're going to make them a couple, I won't mind this delaying and it looks like there already signals of a romance between the two of them, which makes me happy indeed, because as of now, it's the only one I can see becoming a reality (even though Jessica, who in this episode was very bold assaulting Ash like that, would disaggree with what I've just said. XD)
    Looking forward to watching the next episode. ;D

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Woah Lucca... What did Eco do to you? Yuri action from the get go.
    That Gawain guy is one mean dragon. What could such a cute loli do to you, to make you hate her?!

What exactly is Anya doing all day long?

PS: Damn you convenient light beams!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Smoke and lightbeams are our perverts' worst enemies!
    An average episode and I'm already loving Lucca, because she's cute, funny and gave us an unforgettable Yuri scene.
    As for the rest, I too am wondering what exactly happened to Lucca's dragon...
    I hope that we will know the reason in the next episode.
    Anyway Ash is one heck of a lucky guy, getting the attention of all those beautiful girls......
    Looking forward to the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Eco literally flipped the table... Furthermore she really is jealous of the other girls... Just because they have boobs...

Lucca sure likes skinship. Even sleeping together with Ash... Let's hope for him that Eco doesn't find out...

Navi wants to be ridden? is she Ecos true form? Still doesn't look like a dragon... Or is this R18?

So our evil prince is possessed by something. Why does Anya even care for him.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So many memorable scenes in this episode: Rebecca's and Silvia's swimsuits, Jessica abducting Ash, Lucca sleeping in Ash's bed.
    No wonder the poor Eco is jealous of all the other girls and Navi, whose words (I'll look forward to be rided by you) seemed to have been taken from a Doujin. LOL
    As for the rest, the episode was good and I kinda knew that Gawain rejecting Lucca, was just an act to protect his master.
    I wonder what is going to happen to him in the next episode, to which I'm looking forward.
    Julius being Milgauss was also pretty obvious...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Chibi-Gawain!

Where can I get one?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

What is it with undead dragons and tentacles?
    I'm kinda glad that Ash doesn't wtfpwn all the enemies on his own. Lucca was really powerful. That and pretty bold... Basically confessing just like that.

Eco... Yeah give yourself to your master...

Looks like Ash will become a real knight next week.

PS: Chibi Silvia...

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Eco is too cute with her crush on Ash, but knowing that she's a die-hard Tsundere, I don't think she will ever express her feelings so easily. XD
    Anyway it was a good episode and I'm glad that Lucca and Gawain restored the Astral flow that binds them.
    But what's the deal with all those tentacles? LOL
    As for the rest, it seems like Milgauss is indeed Julius, however, something tells me that he's been posessed by something....
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

P.S: Chibi Silvie was so cute indeed!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10:

So much Eco fanservice. Maid outfit, tsundere way of holding hands, being jealous of Silvia... Daaaaaw.

Julius "revived" his own dead drgaon and wants revenge... Anya is starting to doubt her "master".

Yggdrasil will awaken Eco? Seems like Ash has to rescue his beloved dragon yet again.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; June 08, 2014 at 11:22 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Eco was indeed adorable while touring Fountaine like that and blushing while watching the lovers kissing each other, but to be frank, right now the only pair I'm liking so far is Ash X Silvia, especially after the latest episode.
    Seeing her thinking about Ash reaching the rank at which he will be capable of marrying the royalty (thus her) and blushing at his compliments, was really cute.
    Besides, it seems like also the next episode will have some nice Ash X Silvia moments, to which I'll look forward, even though the same can't be said about Silvia's father, who doesn't seem too happy to have her daughter taken away from him.
    Still, I'm loving his character so I'll be looking forward to seeing his reactions when he will see Ash and Silvia together. XD
    As for the rest of the episode, it seems like Milgauss will make his move to abduct Eco through Anya, who is starting to doubt his master.
    I have the feeling that the next episode will be awesome and I can't wait already to watch it.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

A bunny suit and a chinese dress... Eco...
    Next we have Silvia who is scared of lightning... Seriously how cute are those girls?

Seriously where do all those tentacles come from.
    Woah Ecos dragon form looks epic...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, so close! If it wasn't for Cosette, Silvia and Ash would have definitely kissed!
    Oh well, it was still a sweet moment and it kinda confirmed the pairing that I am supporting, which makes me really happy.
    As for Eco, I feel a bit sorry for her.....however I don't think that Prim's words are quite exact; because Eco despite being dragon, she's also a girl, which is somehing unheard of in history.
    What I'm trying to say is that she's still have some chances with Ash, but I shall always support Ash X Silvia.
    About the episode itself, it was really intriguing especially at the end, with Eco seemingly reaching her true form, which I must say it's pretty awesome.
    I'm looking forward to the next and sadly last episode, hoping to see some sweet moments.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast