Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Bullet

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Bullet

Quote Quote:
    That's really weird but the more I see those 2 together, the more I think of them as a couple , even though Kisara is the love interest... She is the love interest, right?
    I think Kisara's the love interest. He's different around her than Enju. I think Enju is more of a little sister than anything else. (At least I hope so XD)

I feel like things are going pretty quickly, but still coherent, so I don't mind so much. But I do wish they'd slow down a little bit... The fight scenes are nice. I cringed a bit watching that girl stab Rentaro with her blades and go back-and-forth with them. It was a little painful to watch...

I really like Kisara, it's a shame we're not seeing as much of her.

I do like that they're touching on the subject of killing others that have been infected or for whatever other reason--something Rentaro seems to have regrets of.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode entertained me a bit more. I will give the show some more credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    I think Kisara's the love interest. He's different around her than Enju. I think Enju is more of a little sister than anything else. (At least I hope so XD)
    Didn't Sensei already said so? Not sure if his feelings are reciprocated, but I feel like that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    I do like that they're touching on the subject of killing others that have been infected or for whatever other reason--something Rentaro seems to have regrets of.
    Enju was already shown killing an infected person in the first episode, but now, she is said to have never killed anyone, so, it was probably about killing someone who wasn't infected.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well shit already hit the fan. It feels very rushed though... Not that I mind that Enju came back rather quickly and moved on after the kids at school insulted her but geez... Rentaro got shot and stabbed multiple times already...

Apart from that this show is one for true lolicons. Even I think that Kisara is the best girl... The amount of lolis is disturbing...

Anyway. Level 5 monster huh? I somewhat wanna see that.

Not as entertaining as the first two episodes... I fear another Mahou Sensou disaster...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; April 23, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So just because she's a cursed child, all the kids at school already forgot about how Enju has always been?
    That's irritating and sad at the same time.
    Anyway it was a good episode to me and it seems like the action isn't over yet.....
    And those 5 stage Gastrea, sure are ugly and dangerous; am I the only one who thinks that they are just a human creation went out of control and that was meant to forcibly evole humanity?
    We've got the cursed children after all...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't sure if I would enjoy this one from the first impression, but starting to warm up to this series. Rentaro's outbursts get annoying, as much as I may agree with the sentiments expressed. What the third episode expressed really well to me though, was how Enju and Rentaro are family... something that doesn't seem to be emphasized that much these days.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

So... Rentaro is the Fullmetal Alchemist? I mean Fullmetal Gastrea eliminator. I sure hope that he won't get almost killed in every episode now. Because it doesn't look tasty.

So there are 12 level 5 Gastreas huh? The railgun itself looked really cool but what was that monster? It looked very bad.
    I sure hope that the masked man isn't already done for... That would've been very anticlimactic.

And another Loli was lost... This war sure is merciless. All because an old men wants to continue to discriminate the cursed childs...

So what exactly are those bugs? Aliens? A failed experiment? All I know is that Enju is way too cute and in a short amount of time she will turn into a monster...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 4:

So... Rentaro is the Fullmetal Alchemist? I mean Fullmetal Gastrea eliminator. I sure hope that he won't get almost killed in every episode now. Because it doesn't look tasty.

So there are 12 level 5 Gastreas huh? The railgun itself looked really cool but what was that monster? It looked very bad.
    I sure hope that the masked man isn't already done for... That would've been very anticlimactic.

And another Loli was lost... This war sure is merciless. All because an old men wants to continue to discriminate the cursed childs...

So what exactly are those bugs? Aliens? A failed experiment? All I know is that Enju is way too cute and in a short amount of time she will turn into a monster...
    I suspect that Gastreaa are just a humanity's failed experiment and the fact that the catalyst was nothing but a tricycle, which is usually used by children and thus humans, seems to be confirming it.
    However it's also true that the show just began, so there are still many things to know....
    As for the episode itself, a good one and that Railgun shooting was really awesome as well as Rentaro fighting Kagetane and his psycho loli daughter.
    I doubt that he has been defeated like that though......I'm sure he will return.
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

P.S: Shogen's Initiator's death was so sad.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Jumping all over the place so quickly... now revealing the cyborg limbs... as uninspired as the plot may be... and as annoying as Rentaro's diatribes and Enju's (pseudo-)jealousy/advances can be...

...I'm really liking the Rentaro/Enju relationship. It just feels... genuine. Though she may be an annoying little sister at times, running away from home and being a brat, and him having to play foster father/brother to a prodigy, their past has forged a pretty special bond between them.

Sad to see Kayo go, wish she would've had a better chance.

Agreed, Kagetane's gonna be back.

I wish the anime's presentation was better (haven't read any of the source material myself, so I'm not comparing to that)... but overlooking that so far since I'm quite enjoying the character dynamics right now.

Also... tricycle? What?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If there is one major flaw with the anime, it's the pacing. Everything seems to be so rushed, to the point where the whole impact is lost. Too many developments and reveals in too less time. The setting is interesting, the characters actually are pretty fine and even the story isn't bad at all, but it really feels like they rush through the original content like mad, you can't really appreciate the good things about the anime =/ Sure hope they will slow down a bit more now.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the Manga and the the chapters which were about the fight against our beloved masked man. The battles was so much more epic... The Anime pretty much ruined it... =/

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

With the way episode 4 is designed (I mean with the ending song and credits), it really feels like the series ended right there. Such a strange impression.

I actually like the plot. I agree it was too fast. I was preparing to enjoy this crazy and interesting antagonist, so when I found him eliminated so soon that was somehow disappointing. LOL at the comment about Fullmetal Alchemist. I do think Rentaro should've died, how could he survived those shots from Kagetane? Unless the doctors once again injected him with that AGL stuff. Sounds kind of scary, though, that it could be possible Rentaro may turn into a Gastrea if things go wrong. He should also check the numbers like Enju, if possible. XD

I thought I was going to hate Enju. Too noisy. But from the short flashback I can understand why. I hope to see more exploration of this later, including from Enju's point of view too. I also think Enju is more like a sister, though, while Kisara is the possible love interest. Although Kisara lacks screen time, hmm.

The secrets around Gastrea sure is interesting, which seems to be the main fuel of the series. I really thought it was going to be Kagetane, lol. And that is a disgusting design, yikes.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the Manga and the the chapters which were about the fight against our beloved masked man. The battles was so much more epic... The Anime pretty much ruined it... =/
    I did the same thing and I too ended up feeling the same way.....
    I wonder why they did that though....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I did the same thing and I too ended up feeling the same way.....
    I wonder why they did that though....
    Because they lack episodes me thinks. They only have 13 and want to show as much as possible.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Because they lack episodes me thinks. They only have 13 and want to show as much as possible.
    I understand that, but still that doesn't change the fact that I was a bit disappointed....
    Oh well, I just hope that the episodes to come will be more epic and full of emotions.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

"You know you liked it!" - Enju like a boss.
    Now even a random guard wants to kill Rentaro? Tough luck...
    Furthermore the loli he found is an assassin? To top it all two women collapse at his front door at the same time... Is he a warrior or a harem leader?

I have to admit though that Rentaro and Enju moving the table out of harm's way was quite hilarious.
    Even the important woman wants to be part of his harem huh? Good thing that Enju revealed his true nature.

So many things happened at once again... Finally Tiny Tina [lulz] tried to kill her target but failed... Of course she couldn't see Rentarou...

Kisara being reduced to comic relief is disturbing...
    *Sighs* If only OP and ED weren't that amazing...

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast