Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Black Bullet

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Bullet

"You know you liked it!" was the best quote of this episode indeed. XD
    All in all it was an enjoyable episode and I wish we could see more from Kisara, because her swordmanship is something that musn't be taken lightly.
    As for Tina, she's really adorable, but also freaking dangerous. LOL
    I do hope that she won't be killed though, but captured, because I feel like it would be a waste to remove her already from the story.
    As for the rest, Rentaro and Enju moving the table in the hallway was hilarious and it seems like our hero has already two Bishoujo (Kisara and Miori) and a loli in his harem.
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

P.S: BTW Rentaro was a boss dealing with those assholes.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Rentaro you lolicon...
    Haha I knew that Germany was a part of this yet again...

Don't get me wrong but if you ask me, assassination and mini gun don't go along. Not really subtle...
    Furthermore I'm not a fan of forced drama. They knew each other for a few episode and Rentaro is already that "attached"?

Gaaaaaaah Kisara you're so adorable. Rated triple A by Enju...

Rentarou sure gets injured quite often and Enju gets destroyed off-screen? Oh come on...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 6:

Rentaro you lolicon...
    Haha I knew that Germany was a part of this yet again...

Don't get me wrong but if you ask me, assassination and mini gun don't go along. Not really subtle...
    Furthermore I'm not a fan of forced drama. They knew each other for a few episode and Rentaro is already that "attached"?

Gaaaaaaah Kisara you're so adorable. Rated triple A by Enju...

Rentarou sure gets injured quite often and Enju gets destroyed off-screen? Oh come on...
    To Rentaro, she was just a lonely girl who didn't have anyone in this world, so when he saw her before him while she was assassinating Kisara, well, you can imagine his surprise.
    Either it was really a good episode and obviously Enju isn't dead, but she's has been probably knocked out by Tina.
    As for the rest, damn, Rentaro is so lucky to have a pretty and adorable girl (and also well-endowed. ) like Kisara in love with him and who does everything in her power to seduce him.
    Looking forward to the next episode, where we will see the battle that will put an end to this mini-arc.

P.S: New lolis are coming!!!

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe not exactly attached yet, but seems like Rentarou finds Tina "weak" from the day he met her so he wanted to help her... Who knows that it was just a mask.

I don't believe Enju is dead. Knocked out, yeah. I also find it strange that when someone protected Seitenshi from Tina, the next target is the boss of this guardian rather than the guardian himself.

A new loli is added, but I assume a promoter can't have more than one initiator? Tina's boss doesn't seem to be a friendly one either so I can't think of a good solution for Tina so far.

Anyway, can't wait for the next assassination attempt.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

And again Rentarou got severely wounded.
    I'm not sure that I like the fact that this is a show about hurting and killing lolis.
    The battle itself was not a bad idea... But the animation was horrible.
    In the end Rentarou got promoted and shot a guy because he didn't like him.

Well doesn't matter... Rentarous loli harem grew again.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

And here I was all expecting the owl to kick it seeing what happened previously in the story... but can't say I'm disappointed that she lived. Also nice to see that Enju seems to get along with her well too.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Loli.. More and more loli... What a harem... And I'm still watching!

Anyway, not a bad episode, but nothing spectacular too. As expected Enju only got wounded severely, I guess Tina spared her knowing her relationship to Rentarou. I had originally thought Tina would die, either get killed or commit suicide. And when she got shot I thought she would really die. Now I suppose she had been "freed" to be able to work for Tendo's group.

I don't know, things have gotten a bit boring here. 3 episodes since the first "ending" just for this feels rather dragged out for me. The preview of episode 8 is exactly what I've been waiting for, so I hope to see more interesting twists coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    In the end Rentarou got promoted and shot a guy because he didn't like him.
    That's very easy, no? He really enjoyed that. I thought he would beg Seitenshi to treat Tina and get easy on her punishment. But with this he can get access to many other things, then. Clever Seitenshi, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TrienDarkform View Post
    Also nice to see that Enju seems to get along with her well too.
    I also thought Enju would get mad since Tina was kinda close to Rentarou before this. Oh, well, as said above, more loli = merrier.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as I expected, Tina entered in Rentaro's harem group. XD
    Anyway the episode wasn't so bad and I kinda enjoyed that faggot being shot by Rentaro; he really deserved that.
    As for the rest the fight between Tina and Rentaro was good, but I do hope that in the future Rentaro will become strong enought to avoid being wounded every freaking time he fights. LOL
    In any case, I'm really looking forward to watching the next episode.
    Last edited by Zasz; May 22, 2014 at 02:47 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

So... The city is basically doomed... So first thing Rentaro does is going on a date with a loli? On their way they picked up the second team member... Quite the boring "fight" but their personaliities are not bad. Now we also got a tsundere loli.

I actually liked the Rentarou x Tina pairing more than Enju. Then again that owl girl will be a nice fit for Kisara.

2000 Gastraea... Piece of cake.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; May 27, 2014 at 03:31 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Tina was really adorable in this episode and I'm so jealous of Rentaro, because she got a loli calling him Onii-san.
    By the way the bed scene in the morning was hilarious and the mini date was so cute.
    As for the rest of the episode, it seems like a new menace has come and this time under the form of 2000 Gastrea; I wonder how they will win this battle....
    The new characters (especially the Tsundere loli) are really likeable and it is my opinion that they could have avoided that battle, but whatever...
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I still ship Rentarou and Enju! I always like the original, default pairing anyway, lol. But when Tina said something about her old self had died and Rentarou could use her in any way he wanted, that felt somehow touching.

The recruitment turns out harder than expected. Looking forward for the kind of partners the team will gather. The second pair seems interesting; the spider web idea to fight gives nice variation to the girls' fighting methods. I wonder what cause this difference about fighting style and "model".

2K Gastrea... I remember the fight against 1K Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 2 instantly. This can be another piece of cake.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    2K Gastrea... I remember the fight against 1K Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 2 instantly. This can be another piece of cake.
    So basically just Sora Rentaro spamming the triangle button?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Midori is so cute!!! Battle loli with a witch hat and nekomimi , even cuter than Enju, hopefully she will survive. I guess it is going to be like a battle Royale or something similar.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Enju and Tina were already cute, but Midori is even cuter; I mean, a loli with nekomimi? Herc uteness is OVER 9000!!
    Ahem.....as for the rest, I'm liking where this arc is going; battle royales usually makes things even more interesting and in this one we will see our heroes fighting against hordes of Gastrea, which is scary and epic at the same time.
    Anyway way to go Rentaro! If it wasn't for Tina and the others he would have totally confessed to Kisara.
    Well, it's not like Kisara didn't know what he was about to do, so I guess we will just have to wait for it in the future.
    Having said all of this, I'm really looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This time a catgirl joined the loli harem. Apart from that the teams are clear, hopefully it is time for some good action now.
    The story itself is already moving too fast anyway. Makes me wonder if all lolis will have problems thanks to their body corrosion rate. Especially Enju.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast