Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Black Bullet

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Bullet

Damn... They killed them all, all the Cursed Children died like that.... Enju was so sad and yet she had that determined expression at the end , if she dies... I drop the series. That blindfolded girl is special it seems.

Kagetane will be back in the next episode.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; June 10, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the feeling that the blind girl is a part of Aldebaran.

Kisara and Rentarou's conversation at night was really nice. Glad that they're giving Kisara much more screen time. The hand holding scene was cute.

Damn.. The death of the lolis was really sad. T_T
    Especially how Enju wanted to watch Tenchu Girls with them and found out about their death right after.. :'(
    Now Rentaro has to rebuild his loli harem from scratch...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened to the cursed children in this episode is really sad an terrible, also because it reminds me of some real life facts that happened long ago and that sadly are still happening in some parts of the world.
    I don't know if I would have the same strenght of Rentaro in a situation like that; probably if I were to discover who did that, I wouldn't even give them the time to beg for forgiveness......but well that's just me rambling.
    As for the episode itself, it was good and I didn't really expect Aldebaran to destroy already the monolith....I have the feeling that the blind little girl is hiding something important....
    About the rest, the whole holding hand scene between Rentaro and Kisara was really sweet and I'm totally shipping the two of them, more than before.
    Now, I'm really looking forward to watching the next episode, firstly because it will be filled with action, secondly because Kagetane will reappear.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

This was probably the episode I liked the most. Nice reflection of hatred for cursed children. And in return, all they can show is determination to make the tiny chances of a change of heart in people true. A sad episode, to say the least.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

One minute I rolled my eyes thinking how big Rentarou's harem had turned into, the next minute everything was gone. I was quite surprised, and definitely sad too. Even more when I looked at Enju. Both shared the hatred but had no choice to fight for those "murderers" holding on to a single hope. Very nice setting.

I originally thought Shoma looked suspicious, lol. He's such in a friendly term with Rentarou, maybe that's why. Oh, well.

Kagetane is back? Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see how things turn out.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Rentaro goes to the toilet with a bag . What a great liar.

Aldebaran and Pleiades are the final boss. Rentaro would have died if not for Kagetane's help. Serves him right for abandoning his loli.

Kagetane seems to be a bad liar too .

Enju just wants to be useful, she is too nice for her own good...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Aldebaran and Pleiades are way overpowered, no wonder they oblitarated the JASDF and the civil officers with their Initiator....
    Stil I didn't expect Kagetane to team up with Rentaro, but you know what? I don't dislike in the slightest this development, because honestly after witnessing what happened in the previous episode, I would join him....or not.
    But I know for sure that Rentaro won't do that and that's why I also like his character and choice.
    I can't seem to take the part of either faction. XD
    In any case, it was really a fantastic episode and I'm looking forward to what will happen next week.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Again it felt like the plot was moving way too fast. We got carnage in a few seconds and suddenly everything is over and Aldebaran retreats. Just a bit of death everywhere.
    Aldebaran and Pleiades are completely hax.

As usual the leaders of the military are completely retarded... Rentarou moved away? Yeah let's get him killed...That reasoning...

Kagetane is back and looks as badass as ever. What a unique duo... I wonder what he will tell him.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically I was expecting something more from episode 11. I was expecting real action. Yet things ended way too quickly. I also found it stupid that the leader sent Rentarou without a back-up at all. That's telling him to go die, since he knows how tough the bosses are. So strange. He should've gone with Enju. I like it when Rentarou teased Enju for helping the injured ones, cute and shows certain depth to their relationship. Kagetane's action and motive is as mysterious as ever, though his Promoter is so obsessed with cuts and cuts, lol.

Oh, well, I think a combination of Kagetane and Rentarou against final bosses will be awesome.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Pleiades was killed easily, Midori is dead , Shoma was excluded because he practiced Hokuto Shinken.

Commander Rentaro has the perfect team now. Glasses guy still wants to kill Rentaro.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what happens when you spare a scumbag and entrust him with the most vital supplies....
    I'm very sad that Mimori died....I thought that she would live till the the end of everything...
    Still, I'm a bit happy that Rentaro started using force in a world where pieces of shit are hurting innocent children..
    Now, I do wonder how the final battle against Aldebaran will end, considering that due to a certain person, the strategy might fail...
    But looking at the preview, I have a bad feeling about this.
    Last edited by Zasz; June 30, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was expecting more action but the last two episodes were kinda disappointing. Sad to see the deaths and emotional moments, but it's time to kick asses and I hope the last episode will pay for that! <3

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't feel anything while Midori was found dead... Just the desire to facpalm. This show just kills tons of cute lolis.

Seriously... Kagetane and Rentarou finally team up and then they make Pleiades burst like a water balloon with one strike... Totally not ridiculous.
    After that he returns. The old commander is dead, Rentarou is the new leader, wears an epic outfit, makes the others fear him and a scene later - I just ignore Kisaras obligatory "i'll be always on your side" speech here - we see the new tactician and tons of new toys to kill Aldebaran.

Finally we reach the place of the final battle, the scumbag basically throws away hope just so he can get revenge...
    The plot is moving too damn fast... Who is supposed to believe that gaining the trust of your forces via fear happens that quickly?

Crying Enju, extremely awesome Kagetane and finally a preview with a good bye... I smell a horrible ending and with that I mean cringeworthy writing.

---------- Post added July 02, 2014 at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was July 01, 2014 at 04:17 AM ----------

Final Episode:

Pretty much every moment with Kagetana is awesome.

Apart from that... Felt butchered as I feared. The final battle was a joke. Again everything felt so extremely rushed just to get Aldebaran out of the way. This wasn't a war, it was a summary.
    We got nothing. What is the deal with Kagetane? What happened in Kisaras past?

In the end we just got a Kisara who killed her brother like a lunatic. She turned completely Yandere but is still the second best character.

I won't miss this show. 6,5/10 for me and this is still way too nice...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like they cut out alot, huh... not even giving us the enjoyment of seeing a big last-episode battle or anything of the sort.

Kisara's change made no sense at all...

Overall... show was a bit messy. Still enjoyed it, though mostly for the character dynamics and less for the story.

I guess that probably means I'd like the LN a lot more, if I could read it.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that Kisara wanted to exact revenge upon her brothers and grandfater, but I've never thought that in doing that she would go completely Yandere. O_O
    That was really bloody, but still I enjoyed watching a scumbag getting what he deserved.
    The final battle felt anticlimatic indeed, but unfortunately with the episodes' format, it was predictable....
    I do hope that we will get a second season though, because I have the feeling that in the future the plot will only get much more interesting.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast