Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Episode 3:

I thought "This life will last short" was a reference to the lab guys catching and killing them, but apparently, it was something much more deterministic, medical.
    And what the? Kuroha got blown up?? No change in the forecast, so, already freaked out Murakami will die, too? What a predicament they are at. And this all happening right after Kuroha is confirmed to be Kuroneko.

For me, the most dramatic part was when Kazumi was shown bleeding herself, though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    To conclude, I don't want to look like a pervert (.......well, I admit that I am, but in this case I'm saying it seriously), but the fact that Neko's moles aren't visibles, couldn't be linked with her growth? I mean...she's grown a lot....there. LOL
    Bull's eye. LOL
    Anyway it was really an interesting episode, filled with despair and drama, however Kuroha can't be dead.
    I have the feeling that in the moment in which Saori attacked, something happened, which changed her fate and that of Murakami.
    Having said this, I'm looking forward to watching the next episode.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

That episode was very interesting, many things abour the world, the wtiched and stuff were explained and it had some good action and a bit of mystery. Now I'm looking forward to the next episode.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it was predictable. I think those scientists revived corpses. Because there is no way Kuroha survived that fall or did she?
    "Magic" is pretty much something they get by using drugs. So it makes sense they have to use drugs, so their super powers don't kill them.

Did Saori already turn Kuroha into sliced meat? I doubt it. Losing Kuroha after he found out that her moles just moved to her oppai... Now think about it. "Show me your breasts!" would've been an even better first line on that first day of school...

This show might be the the most depressing one of this season.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I echo Sky-bro in that this is going to be the most depressing show this season. I'm not sure what to make of the cliffhanger, but either her corpse will get reanimated in some manner or she got cut and somehow barely escaped in time. But I agree, there's no way she could have survived the fall when she was younger. But, it would make sense if scientists took her corpse and reanimated it to make her a witch. I'm not sure what's going to happen with this instance, though, since it seems like she was just... killed.

Unless they cloned her?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

First thing I didn't like: The cop out... Why make him forget about the moles? :/ Well at least we know.
    The thing with the forcecast made a lot of sense... It didn't change because they were killed after all. Turning back time was a very hax power though.
    Those witch parasites are aliens right? So they are basically able to revive a human corpse huh?

Kana could move huh? Interesting...
    What a lucky bastard... He already saw and groped two naked beauties... Kazumi sure is ecchi... and austrian...
    Figures that he wasn't able to see the moles a second time though...

PS: "Your boobs aren't worth that much" LOL THAT was bold!

Kotori... AA+... This will hurt...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 4:

First thing I didn't like: The cop out... Why make him forget about the moles? :/ Well at least we know.
    The thing with the forcecast made a lot of sense... It didn't change because they were killed after all. Turning back time was a very hax power though.
    Those witch parasites are aliens right? So they are basically able to revive a human corpse huh?

Kana could move huh? Interesting...
    What a lucky bastard... He already saw and groped two naked beauties... Kazumi sure is ecchi... and austrian...
    Figures that he wasn't able to see the moles a second time though...

PS: "Your boobs aren't worth that much" LOL THAT was bold!

Kotori... AA+... This will hurt...
    Murakami "forgot" the moles because Saori turned back time and thus to a moment in which Murakami didn't spotted the moles.
    In any case I really liked this episode and that ecchi scene in the bath, I burned it into my memory (you're so bold Kazumi).
    About the rest, it seems like aliens do exist in this world and that they have something to do with the witches' power....
    To conclude, it's way too obvious that Kotori will abort her mission and join Murakami and the others, but I know that it won't happen so fast....and easily...
    Looking forward to the next episoder.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Murakami "forgot" the moles because Saori turned back time and thus to a moment in which Murakami didn't spotted the moles.
    I know that. I wondered why the creators made him forget it in the first place.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that. I wondered why the creators made him forget it in the first place.
    Because for that memory to stay, Saori's power would need to be time travelling, but she just neglects the time momentarily. So, it actually means it never happened in timeline of the universe.
    Not that I liked it, since reunion with Kuroneko is now delayed, but it's consistent.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Because for that memory to stay, Saori's power would need to be time travelling, but she just neglects the time momentarily. So, it actually means it never happened in timeline of the universe.
    Not that I liked it, since reunion with Kuroneko is now delayed, but it's consistent.
    Argh you didn't understand me either...

No. I want to now why the producers of this show/the Manga had to make him forget the moles... I'm breaking the 4th wall here...

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Argh you didn't understand me either...

No. I want to now why the producers of this show/the Manga had to make him forget the moles... I'm breaking the 4th wall here...
    Breaking the fourth wall? What?
    Now, I don't understand a thing, so, I'll let it go, I guess.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking the fourth wall? What?
    Now, I don't understand a thing, so, I'll let it go, I guess.
    Okay I rephrase it.

Why was it necessary for the plot, that our harem lead forgot the moles.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay I rephrase it.

Why was it necessary for the plot, that our harem lead forgot the moles.
    And that's what I was talking about. It seems more along the lines of Orihime's power from Bleach, so, technically speaking, he didn't forget about it. He never saw them. How on the earth would you have a recollection of something that has never happened?
    Actually, if the memories from the rewinding time point were to be contained, where would that put Kuroha in the bigger picture? She was dead at that point. What would she even remember? It'd be more difficult to put into words without going full nonsense, I think, hence he just.. forgot.

As I said, not the most lovable development, but it fits in consistently enough, at least.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And that's what I was talking about. It seems more along the lines of Orihime's power from Bleach, so, technically speaking, he didn't forget about it. He never saw them. How on the earth would you have a recollection of something that has never happened?
    Actually, if the memories from the rewinding time point were to be contained, where would that put Kuroha in the bigger picture? She was dead at that point. What would she even remember? It'd be more difficult to put into words without going full nonsense, I think, hence he just.. forgot.

As I said, not the most lovable development, but it fits in consistently enough, at least.
    Why do I get the feeling that you still don't know what I mean...

I know he forgot them because of Saoris power. It never happened in the first place.

I just was asking myself for what reason did the Mangaka make him forget it... To make it easier for him? So he is less reckless?
    To be clear: My question is. Why did the author think it was needed.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do I get the feeling that you still don't know what I mean...

I know he forgot them because of Saoris power. It never happened in the first place.

I just was asking myself for what reason did the Mangaka make him forget it... To make it easier for him? So he is less reckless?
    To be clear: My question is. Why did the author think it was needed.
    Ah, now it's better..

Well, not sure, but maybe Murakami wasn't supposed to remember the girl that is standing in front of his eyes alive now was a puddle of blood just a couple of seconds ago. He's already mentally unstable, crying because Kuroha called him with his name (Wow, much emo, aren't we? Still liking the guy's mindset regarding Kuroha, though), so, if he remembered what had happened, he might have completely lost it this time.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast