Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Ah, now it's better..

Well, not sure, but maybe Murakami wasn't supposed to remember the girl that is standing in front of his eyes alive now was a puddle of blood just a couple of seconds ago. He's already mentally unstable, crying because Kuroha called him with his name (Wow, much emo, aren't we? Still liking the guy's mindset regarding Kuroha, though), so, if he remembered what had happened, he might have completely lost it this time.
    I have to rewatch it... Did Neko move her arm in the old timeline or how did he see it?

Well I like his way of thinking... It is finally peaceful again and his first thought: "I want to see Kurohas boobs"... Way to go Murukami... He should be happy. He only had to pay the booby fee.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I have to rewatch it... Did Neko move her arm in the old timeline or how did he see it?

Well I like his way of thinking... It is finally peaceful again and his first thought: "I want to see Kurohas boobs"... Way to go Murukami... He should be happy. He only had to pay the booby fee.
    Her clothing got ripped off, exposing her chest, so, he spotted moles, now landing on her breast. He would see them again if she wore a bikini, for example.

For the rather tsundere profile she has, Kuroha was, for sure, really calm when she got touched

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Her clothing got ripped off, exposing her chest, so, he spotted moles, now landing on her breast. He would see them again if she wore a bikini, for example.

For the rather tsundere profile she has, Kuroha was, for sure, really calm when she got touched
    Ah right now I remember. Thanks... I thought they were visible even before Saori went all out.

She will forget about it soon enough anyway...

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

She will forget about it soon enough anyway...
    I don't think she has that much of a volatile memory. Most likely, her older, deeper memories get to be erased when she uses her power. Despite having used her powers a couple of times after meeting Murakami, she doesn't seem to have forgotten anything that is related to the current happenings of the story.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Sky, I didn't fully understand the question that you made. LOL
    Anyway I guess htat in a way or in an another the author will give him another chance to discover the moles on her breasts, which I'm looking forward to.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

Kasumi sure likes to talk about her boobs... She certainly is the direct type... They are made for each other... x'D
    Nothing wrong with an ecchi pettanko. \o/

Could somebody teach those girls common sense? Pretty please? They pretty much told the new girl everything... x'D
    Kana really nails the deadpan character... Although not intentional...

That AA+ witch is the real deal... A magical cannon...

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

What common sense? They were already spilling the beans from the get go. Kuroha even said "her magic", hilarious

This Kikako girl does not even seem to possess a will of her own. More like a weapon, really. Unlike Kotori, who seems to be good at being a klutz, not assassination.
    Shake it now, baby now~

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

"IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!" Sorry, I just couldn't resist. LOL
    Anyway, what to say, it was an enjoyable episode, even though at the end it became really sad and gory with that witch killing Shino.
    As for the rest, Kotori seems to be your typical cute-big boobed-airhead, who, however, is more than it meets the eye, at least that's what I think.
    BTW Kazumi sure is perverted and it's way too obvious that she's harboring feeling for Murakami.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Kotori... Her suffering made me sad...
    But by now I'm pretty sure that they took corpses are severely injured girls.

Have to say that the battle against Kikako felt kinda anticlimactic...
    Damn you convenient light beams... I wanted to see Kotori bouncing all over the place!

I wouldn't trust a mad scientist like that btw...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Kotori... Her suffering made me sad...
    But by now I'm pretty sure that they took corpses are severely injured girls.

Have to say that the battle against Kikako felt kinda anticlimactic...
    Damn you convenient light beams... I wanted to see Kotori bouncing all over the place!

I wouldn't trust a mad scientist like that btw...
    You know, I too am starting to think that all the girls who are witches died in a way or in another and that's why when the Harnest is removed (which makes them witches and somehow reanimates the corpses) they die, because their body is already at their limits...
    Anyway it was a good episode and Kotori's story was really sad, however I too admit that the fight was a bit disappointing.
    But what was really disappointing were those damn flashes of light! Curse them I wanted to see some boing boing!
    Ahem....looking forward to the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Episode 7:

As usual a good mix of comedy, ecchi stuff and gloomy topics. Murakami already feels the hatred of the other guys. x'D Also pretty cool howNeko broke the herat of that other guy like nothing... x'D
    Kazumis was so adorable... She really is just a young girl. Scared of dying so she just wanted to try a real date... :/

I wonder who made that message on the device. Kazumi doesn't deserve to die.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder who made that message on the device. Kazumi doesn't deserve to die.
    As the device is what Neko took from the woman just as she escaped as shown in flashback, maybe there's more from that stuff and the message is a general one "bad guys" had already implemented. In that case, there should be something more to it, to make the woman entrust the device to Neko.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, for a moment I really hoped that they could replicate those pills.....
    However considering that it can't end like this, Murakami might have one of fate-changing intuitions and thus make the replications of those pills possible.
    In any case it was a bitter-sweet episode and Kazumi is just too adorable and funny with her personality.
    That's the way to break a guy's heart Neko. XD
    As for the rest, I wonder who this Valkirya is, considering that she's capable of destroying the whole world....
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Woah Kazumi... You really love that guy huh? But she isn't honest with herself. Wanting to win him but too scared to try anything for real...
    Well for now: #TeamKazumi (That A-cup angst is so adorable... )
    I hope that I didn't raise a death flag just now...

What else... Again german words written somewhere and the enemy is either german or austrian.
    That alien thing looked really scary... What the hell is that organization...

The new witch is able to read the minds of other people huh?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

How can Kazumi be so adorable with straightforwardness and shyness?
    Seriously, I'm starting to support this pairing over Murakami X Neko.
    Anyway it was really a good and yet gloomy episode with the revelation that those things are indeed aliens....
    As for the rest, I think that things from now on will get ugly, considering that Nanami has the power to visualize people's thoughts.
    But I'm sure that Murakami will find a way to get out of this predicament.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast