Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Final Episode:

Forced feelings, anticlimactic deaths, a random change of heart, unsealed memories, a confession, a kiss and finally we are back to square 1. Seems like Hatsuna managed to save everyone although she basically melted. Did they forget that something crawled out of her?

I won't comment on everything. It was a horrible ending with plot holes everywhere and they didn't have the balls to go all the way with their bad ending.

All in all it is an 8/10 for me. But on a scale from 1 to 10, the final episode is hardly a 4.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I broke down and took a peek at the manga...

The ending... they took everything, put it in a blender, and hit blend. Everything is sort of there... in small pieces :P. Tried to squish too much in and omitted a lot of stuff...

Not too impressed with how it was adapted.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So disappointed in this final episode and the final battle that we have seen in it.
    They utterly ruined everything, which is really a pity considering how intriguing the manga is....
    Speaking of which, I guess I'll keep reading it, because it really deserves it.
    Overall, I'd give a 6/10 to this show, because, despite the shitty ending, it had some fantastic moments.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5