Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Date a Live II

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Date a Live II

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Kannazuki's command style was so great!

So far I'm liking season 2 of Date A Live more than season 1. What do you guys think?
    Definitely a pure win.
    I didn't mind the first one, but I must admit that the second season so far is better.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now we know why Kotori chose such a second in command... He is skilled but also retarded...

The conclusion was lovely and Yuzuru and Kaguya can lead a normal life now.

Yoshino was on the ship the whole time? o__O

So what kind of being is Shidou...? I really wanna learn more about his past. It probably is about the original spirit.

Kurumi should be near... Just one new spirit left.

---------- Post added May 09, 2014 at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was May 05, 2014 at 01:43 AM ----------

Episode 5:

The next spirit is an idol... And a lesbian one too...

Gotta admit that Shidou is a good trap though...
    Poor Shiori... Origami went into fangirl mode...

Miku is a really selfish spirit... Seems like Shori will be the conquered one this time...

Might become quite troublesome...

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Miku is a really selfish spirit... Seems like Shori will be the conquered one this time...

Might become quite troublesome...
    Kami Nomi style with Keima and Yui? Conquer swapping places? How was I unable to think of this while watching

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel betrayed, this is the second series this year that has given me the genderbender treatment.

That's the one aspect of anime I've never been able to get into in the smallest of ways. It's like poison in my viens.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Too many traps in this anime season and what's funny is that Shido would really be a beautiful girl; thus, I agree with Jammin. XD
    Anyway the episode was good and I'm sure that the Miku girl is behaving like that because she must have had some kind of trauma when dealing with her male audience.
    That doesn't mean I'm justifying her, because the way she's treating the girls is unforgivable, which is making her look like a bitch.
    However I'm sure that she will soon realize what she's done and allow Shido to conquer her....as always. LOL
    Last edited by Zasz; May 11, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

The yuri sure was strong with this one.

Tohka can sing, now that was a pleasant surprise.

Even better was Origamis rampage outside. Someone has to help her now. =/

So far, Miku is the most annoying spirit... Especially her attitude... <.<

PS: Kurumi! \o/

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Tohka is the most adorable girl of Date a Live in my opinion! And that wink after she finished singing was the final blow!
    Anyway I really liked this episode and Origami was really awesome fending off against all those AST members.
    As for the rest, it seems like Miku will use her final weapon to try to win against shiori Shido and the others, but we all know that it will be useless.
    In any case......DAT KURUMI!!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Woah what an episode. Every character we know did something important. Kurumi teaming up with Shidou? Now that is something which surprised me.
    All spirits, all of his friends and even his sister turned against Shidou... Damn you Miku! That's so lame!

Looks like Mana took care of Origami and the DEM cheerleader squad... But what are they going to do with Tohka?

Yoshino was so evil! That's so lame!

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurumi teaming up with Shidou was only a matter of "when" for me. I even expected for a moment that she was the one who interrupted with Origami's fight.

As always, you can't even tell whether Kurumi is serious with her words or not. So teasing, my darling <3

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes! She's finally back! I was waiting for Kurumi to make her official entrance in this season! ;derp
    Still I didn't expect the DEM industries to take Tohka....I do hope that nothing bad will happen to her while she's waiting for Shido to rescue her.
    As for the rest, it seems like we will have a look at Miku's past in the next episode....I wonder what exactly happened to her....
    Either way, looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

One epic episode after another. First things first. Seems like Miku had quite the rough past... Probably humans ignoring her talents or something.

Kurumi is as epic as ever. Basically destroying and fighting everything on her own while still being able to flirt with Shido. That woman has skills!

At least Kotori is back to normal. I wonder if she'll join at some point. Fire powers could be quite useful. Miku would be quite useful too.
    Shido was also able to summon Tohkas sword again... What is he?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Kurumi, why you're so sexy and powerful?
    Awesome episode, even though I didn't expect Miku to start weavering so soon.....
    Oh well, it's not like it had to take so long, besides what all the other girls said about Shido is basically true, so it is not surprising that Miku started having doubts.
    Anyway, talking about Shido, I'm happy that he started to become a badass and went to save Tohka putting his life on the line.
    I'm kinda looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it is about "ignoring" her. I feel like Miku was betrayed somehow by someone whom she was previously praised by. Just mere ignorance wouldn't plant such a rooted hatred in her heart, I believe.
    And Kurumi is as awesome as ever. Her powers are still the the scariest in Date a Live.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

Woah... Some parts felt really weird... Like Tohka summoning Sandalpon while the "camera" just shows Shido lying there.. Or Mana not moving her lips although she is talking. Or Origami being thrown into the bulding without a sound effect... Rather sloppy animation this time.

So her spirit powers reverted... Does that mean she is a fallen angel now? This will be one epic final episode... I hope Kotori descends...
    At least Miku is finally starting to trust Shido... Although her progress is rather slow.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess that the sloppy animation can be explained with the fact that they've almost used up all of their funds, which probably have been saved for the last episode, which from what we have seen in this one, will an incredible one.
    In any case, the episode was good and Miku going Tsundere after Shido hit the target was....cute...I guess? XD
    As for Tohka, damn, her despair has awakened something that shouldn't have been.....
    I can't wait to see what exactly will happen to her in the next episode and how Shido will deal with the situation.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast