Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (Gaworare)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (Gaworare)

I have no idea what is going on in this show anymore...

However, Akane's super tornado spin of friendship is still awesome!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That tornado ritual is always funny. LOL
    Anyway what a nice beauty contest we've got and Ruri's comment about Nanami's Tsundereness made me lost it. XD
    Loving also Mimori's character and I simply love the energetic girls like her, because they're really funny and cute when they're in love.
    As for the rest, well, not much to say; a new girl has appeared and I can't wait to know more about her, even though it's way too obvious that she will enter in Souta's harem and thus becoming one of the person that will help him breaking the death flag.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Soutas power can even create idols... This flag power is so convenient.
    Nanami broke... Who would've thought that she is such an idol fan?

And suddenly... Matrix plot twist. Instead of fantasy it is basically sci-fi now. So do those girls +Megumu exist or are all of them just data?

I'm even more sure now that Number 0 is Nanami.

PS: Why the hell is Megumu wearing the most adorable dress...?

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanami was really adorable in her fangirl mode.
    Anyway that was a Matrix plot twist indeed; I too right now am wondering if Megu and the others are just data or normal humans...
    In any case I'm definitely looking forward to seeing whatwillhappen from now on considering Souta's choice to disappear like that.....without anyone knowing and even erasing their memories...
    I guess that it will be up to Nanami to do something about this situation.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

Trying to order my thoughts... Basically Number 0 tried to find a way to defeat the Angel Boat which wanted to erase humanity, because the enemy - I just call them angels - thought humans were worthless and wouldn't care for other people. Souta showed Laplace and the Sacrament that humanity is worth saving and the the world is still beautiful (SoreSeka ftw).

The thing that didn't make sense is Akane remembering Souta, because they are back in the real world... Maybe Laplace returned them? But how could she have memories from the virtual world? Kagura said hat only Souta and Nanami remember.

Number 0 being Kagura was kinda predictable after episode 12 if you ask me.

I don't wanna lie, I didn't understand half of the stuff that was going on in this episode... Like the whole Fairy Tale thing.

PS: The ending is original. The LN is still ongoing.

Final Score: 8,5/10

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't actually Souta showing that worth of humanity. It was that guy Souta saved who returned back to save him with his friends and those friends themselves. Laplace did have no faith in a human's soul, and just chalked Souta's efforts off as naivety, but she was proven wrong. Sacrament and Laplace gave Souta the power and ultimately the chance to prove them wrong, which he managed to pull off with the help of people who was dear to him.

Fairy tale wasn't a fairy tale in the real world. It was a fairy tale in the virtual world that actually told the entire story about what was happening in the real world. But anything besides that was rather vague to solve. Maybe some original content reader could enlighten, so, better check out MAL forums for that.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the ending was okay and the show itself was really a good one, perhaps one of the best harem comedy that I've ever seen.
    The whole final battle was an intriguing one and it also allowed us to know the truth about the Premium Ambrielle accident and Souta's past, as well as that of Kagura.
    I will miss this show and deep inside me, I hope that they will make a second season considering that as Sky said, the LN is still ongoing.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3