Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Kiseki Kojin -(Mangaworks)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiseki's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakuman Kiseki Kojin -(Mangaworks)

It's been a while since I've posted anything here! I've been kind of drawing here and there, throwing concepts and sketches and just about anything for visual novel illustrations and manga proposals. I'll be sharing a bit of these here!

Spoiler: Dummy page. Warning. Shounen-ai. show

The typesetting? I study japanese, so I'm putting it into practice. I find it gives it an authentic feel somehow. I didn't edit the balloons, though, so hellooooo squiggly lines.

Spoiler: Nameless. Getting used to Manga Studio -5- show

At first, inking in MS5 was a challenge. Took me a while to tweak the tools so that they'd work with me. OTL

Spoiler: Character shot. On-the-spot livestream broadcast. show

The original sketch looked totally different from this! -laugh-

Spoiler: Character study, for this summer's oneshot special. show

Hint: Because of requests, it's horror-romance. I don't get the connection between summer and horror. Hahaha.

Spoiler: Test page again, for a proposed collab. show

It's an earlier attempt at MS5's coloring interface.. so... it looks amateurish. OTL

Spoiler: Concept for visual novel character -commission-. I got permission to turn this into a manga. show

Looking back on the artwork I did for them months ago, I had to cringe. XD Such a drastic change or style.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kiseki Kojin -(Mangaworks)

Summer manga in progress! Let me share the treat I'm giving out to my friends online! ^_^

Spoiler: Akuma no Garasu (Devil's Glass) Cover show

Reading directions are RIGHT to LEFT, standard manga format and layout, mangakas! -laughs-

Spoiler: Page 1 show

Spoiler: Page 2 show

---------- Post added May 05, 2014 at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was April 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM ----------

Kiseki here, back with a couple of updates! So, I didn't really like the manga cover illustrated for Akuma no Garasu. I revised it. Following this, here's the third page, too!

Spoiler: Akuma no Garasu (New Cover) show

Spoiler: Page 3 show

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakuman Re: Kiseki Kojin -(Mangaworks)

Woooow. I haven't visited MH in forever! I see a lot of great artists! XD Uwaaaaaa! I have been a bit tied up for a few weeks now. This, being the reason. XDDD My current timetable. Just posted a few hours ago. I'll share some of what I'm up to when I'm now allowed to post full project art publicly. Nah, I'm not a shoten-affiliated mangaka. Their schedules would kill this poor sap here. XD Compared to them, my timetable -as an OEL and freelance mangaka- is less stressful, so I'm thankful for still having some time for fresh air (I can shave off my Drafts time to walk or take a break). **The Interviewer portion is just my weekend day job at the univ I graduated from - yeah, I'm a senpai. I'm always on-call.**

Last edited by Kiseki; July 13, 2014 at 07:20 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply