Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 576 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 576 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Well, the skull also seems to fit with the chakra skull shape when Ichigo first fought him...
    However, it probably has nothing to do with his Zanpakuto's abilities (if it even has any?).
    Lets not remember how "weird" Zanpakuto are.

You call them the wrong name? They have different powers.
    If Zanpakuto doesn't acknowledge you? It doesn't let you use its full power.

Zaraki didn't know his swords name and, to make this worse, HE didn't bother acknowledging the sword. I wouldn't be surprised if the skulls that we've seen were just illustrations of his sword's frustrations seeping out.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Chapter.

But, is it just me or did anyone else feel like "That's great" was Zaraki's Zanpaktuo Release?

"That's Great, Nozarashi!"

LOL

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice, but short, chapter.

Well, so gremmy can create himself so as to double his powers? It is an interesting trick for someone that has supposedly never been challenged before. Why would he feel the need to imagine that?

Anyways, what is up with the stern riter? Quite a few of them are actually rather bent on the whole "destroying sereitei" thing. Didn't they just switch their bases? Its not just destroying sereitei, what they are doing is destroying their home... I wonder if there is more to the whole thing though. Maybe something favorable to the quincy but unfavorable to shinigami will happen if they destroy sereitei?

And we finally learn kenpachi's shikai.... Damn, that took a while lol. It is kinda fitting that it will be used against a meteor. It seems like it should do more than cutting though, if he splits the meteor in two he is not really surviving either. He needs to obliterate the meteor. I guess next chapter we get gremmy's volstandig too, it should actually be special IMO. Volstandig, which allows him dominion over reishi, and his imagination, which allows him to conjure anything... Its an excellent combination in many ways.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Anyways, what is up with the stern riter? Quite a few of them are actually rather bent on the whole "destroying sereitei" thing. Didn't they just switch their bases? Its not just destroying sereitei, what they are doing is destroying their home... I wonder if there is more to the whole thing though. Maybe something favorable to the quincy but unfavorable to shinigami will happen if they destroy sereitei?
    Yhwach feed of war, the more deaths, the better for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Yhwach feed of war, the more deaths, the better for him.
    Well, yes, but does he feed from the destruction of his own home? Under the circumstances collateral damage is expected however the stern riter could presumably avoid at least the intentionally destruction they have caused in sereitei. Like not having it intentionally explode or throw a meteor at it.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw this in another thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol @ people thinking this battle is equal. Like I said last time its equal but for the wrong reasons. Its just a charade. Thats dragging out. People saying the eyepatch was coming off since last week...no. Ken isn't even really trying (yet) and what concerns me is that Gremmy said he's now using his strongest power. Does that mean he has no Vollstandig? I now interpret Lee to be another version of himself as well but old. I'm guessing that the body double at least has no Vollstandig but it would be silly if original Gremmy didn't have one. Then again I suppose him having one would be redundant since he can do "anything" already. Heck he could just imagine he had one even if he didn't so whatever.

...He's gonna get stomped next week and that meteor will be smashed to little pieces. Thank goodness this ridiculous fight will soon be over. I expected a lot better for Ken's comeback but oh well.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    ...He's gonna get stomped next week and that meteor will be smashed to little pieces. Thank goodness this ridiculous fight will soon be over. I expected a lot better for Ken's comeback but oh well.
    Seconded. In fact, this Gremmy kid is maybe the most boring sternritter seen to date, which is ironic since his main forte was meant to be "imagination", yet he was hardly creative at all.. Jesus, even worse than Bambietta, and she was one trick pony. Seeing Kenpachi slashing trough obstacles wasnt exciting at all neither. Nazorashi, uh? Well, whatever. Just hope it slashes trough this kid aswell, fight's getting long. I'm not too fond of boringly long fights.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    Seconded. In fact, this Gremmy kid is maybe the most boring sternritter seen to date, which is ironic since his main forte was meant to be "imagination", yet he was hardly creative at all.. Jesus, even worse than Bambietta, and she was one trick pony. Seeing Kenpachi slashing trough obstacles wasnt exciting at all neither. Nazorashi, uh? Well, whatever. Just hope it slashes trough this kid aswell, fight's getting long. I'm not too fond of boringly long fights.

Basically summed up my feeling. This is the most boring fight I've ever seen in BLEACH.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Gremmy is, indeed, too weak for Zaraki. His most powerful technique is to only double himself? That is all his imagination can offer?

And hello, Nozarashi!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking things through, I must say that for a child, the kid thinks awfully lot like a adult...
    Wait... who said that Gremmy even is a kid to begin with?
    Isn´t it possible that he is in fact just a short adult man that looks like a kid because he imagines it?
    Think about it, if you had reality warping powers, wouldn´t you use them to hide your true face if you were really ashamed about yourself?
    And Lee was even shorter than Gremmy was, meaning that he doesn´t get any taller than this... he will in fact shrink when he gets older.
    Maybe he is just a guy with Lee´s freaky glasses hidden away beneath a illusion?
    I wonder if we will get a chance to see his true form in the end.
    On a side note... Gremmy has been locked up until now, isolation cell, without contact to anyone...
    How good would your imagination be if you sat in a windowless jail cell during your whole life without access to books or anything?
    Maybe that can explain why his mind seems so limited? He has been creatively crippled by the other Stern Rittner and his isolation...
    That could explain it... It´s like a gun being stored without maintenance to either gun or ammo... it just shoot duds and eventually break after a few good first shots.
    Maybe that explains how he can be so dull with his "Visionary..."

He has the "Prisoner´s Block"...
    He just can´t take the initiative and needs others to tell him what to do as a side-effect from the countless years of imprisonment...
    Proof: He didn´t start enjoying the fight until Kenpachi told him to. After that, he wwant "Quinpachi" and unloaded at Kenpachi.
    Proof: He was about to kill himself with his ability without realizing. Kenpachi pointed it out to him and he followed orders.
    Proof: He hasn´t done anything on his own really without anyone else telling or pointing him in the right direction.
    He might be free from his cage but in his mind, he is still a prisoner... and that is showing in this fight.
    Killing him will be a mercy for the poor kid.
    Last edited by Nanozom; April 09, 2014 at 08:48 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter bored me to tears. Meteor? Lmfao...taking tips from Naruto? Why not just blow the whole place up or imagine everyone dead........

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So next week Kenpachi's Shikai
    The week after that Vollständig
    And then in the third week Zaraki hopefully kills Grammy
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    So next week Kenpachi's Shikai
    The week after that Vollständig
    And then in the third week Zaraki hopefully kills Grammy
    Nah the fight is pretty much over already. For Gremmy to use the Vollstandig AFTER Ken uses his zanpakutou properly for the first time ever* would suggest that the Vollstandig will actually do something. That shit aint happening. The way these fights go is that the SR use the Vollstandig BEFORE the Shinigami uses their trump card. *As another one of the biggest hype moments in the series, this is gonna turn out just like Rukia vs As Nodt. Ken's trump card will NOT be downplayed by Gremmy surviving it and then using another power. This gonna be a ONE-SHOT.
    Last edited by Xerneas; April 09, 2014 at 09:44 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    Nah the fight is pretty much over already. For Gremmy to use the Vollstandig AFTER Ken uses his zanpakutou properly for the first time ever would suggest that the Vollstandig will actually do something. That shit aint happening. The way these fights go is that the SR use the Vollstandig BEFORE the Shinigami uses their trump card. Ken's trump card will NOT be downplayed by Gremmy surviving it and then using another power. This gonna be a ONE-SHOT.
    I would be really happy if it ended next week, but for some reason I fear it won't.
    Maybe Zaraki has BanKai aswell (and I'm not a fan of that thought at all).
    Don't get me wrong, the faster this fight ends the better for me, but I have a bad feeling that "the strongest Sternritter" (makes me chuckle every time I hear that) will drag this one out a little longer.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast