Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Selector Infected WIXOSS

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Selector Infected WIXOSS

So Ruko is scary because she has no wish or rather because she is without care?
    I seriously didn't like this episode. Random school girls insult a teacher and do what a idol tells them no questions asked and get away with it... Although the fact that abduction is okay reminded me of YGO...

Akira is one of the worst antagonists ever... This "cute attitude" while being a complete bitch in reality... I hope this show gets better next time.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Split cour confirmed for Wixoss. http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-23605.html

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Makes me wonder if the cardgame will be like YGO or will it fail as hard as Duel Masters...

---------- Post added May 02, 2014 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was April 30, 2014 at 03:39 PM ----------

Episode 5:

I almost hoped for a shadow realm. Well tainted wishes aren't too bad either. Gives the story a nice dark touch.

Akira seriously needs a fist in her face though. That chick is annoying as hell. Don't defeat her in a card game Ruko... Punch her...

Apparently Ruko has a pure heart. Makes me wonder what would happen if she lost three times... Probably wouldn't be that good for her surroundings.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So who loses three times, losess all of her memories.....
    That's just too sad for Hitoe, considering the life she had in the past.....I do hope that in a way or in another she will regain her memories...
    About the rest, I do hope that Ruko will defeat that bitch, because seriously I can't stand Akira anymore.
    I can't wait for the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

They don't even bother to show the card games...
    Akira being ridiculed by Iona and her LRIG was awesome. She deserved the humilation.

Anyway... Their school sure is filled with bitchy girls...

Rukos dream was scary... Tama destroying the world? Tamazilla?
    Her parents sure were weird... Scared of her because they can't read her mind? Huh?

I really dislike the lack of card games... Only girls throwing tantrums over their little problems... Pathetic...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, I too enjoyed watching Akira being humiliated like that.
    That's what you get for being a bitch baby.
    As for the rest of the episode, things seems to be breaking apart for Ruko, Hitoe and Yuzuru......I wonder if things will get better.
    Anyway that little girl sure is a funny one; I hope that we will see more from her.

P.S: Nice avatar and signature Sky.
    All hail the beautiful Rias Gremory.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Well I said it before but this Anime is horrible as a marketing device. The fight against Iona looke dlike a lot of fun though.
    Gotta say that Ruko is really annoying though. Always fidgeting around, being shy, uncertain... <.<

Going to an abandoned building at night sure makes a lot of sense.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I too admit that Ruko is becoming a bit annoying with her behaviour, but whatever....
    Shouldn't Akira have forgotten all about being a candidate for becoming the Eternal Girl?
    And what's up with her face?
    I wish we could get some answers soon...

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Well, I too admit that Ruko is becoming a bit annoying with her behaviour, but whatever....
    Shouldn't Akira have forgotten all about being a candidate for becoming the Eternal Girl?
    And what's up with her face?
    I wish we could get some answers soon...
    Her goal was surpassing Iona as a model. She was probably disfigured as punishment for losing three times. A scar like that pretty much guarantees she can never model again. I have no idea how she can remember being a Selector. Should be an interesting explanation.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Her goal was surpassing Iona as a model. She was probably disfigured as punishment for losing three times. A scar like that pretty much guarantees she can never model again. I have no idea how she can remember being a Selector. Should be an interesting explanation.
    Yeah, I think that was her wish, so that scar on her face is probably due to it.
    As for the explanation about her memories not disappearing, I hope that they will give it soon.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

No explanation to Akira's memories, but we do get an Eternal Girl
    I knew this was going to happen after Hanayo confirmed the wish multiple times, though. Honestly, the entire battle is a scam. They keep things secret till there is no return.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Eternal girl meaning to be reborn as a LRIG was predictable but still a very nice twist. Even more that Hitoe gets to use Yuziki... But who is the human Yuzuki then? What are those LRIGs anyway... Which price do they have to pay for a wish? Is Hanayo now in Yuzukis body or something?

Ruko is still the most annoying main character of the season... That constant whining... Ugh...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; May 23, 2014 at 08:17 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was a very nice twist indeed.
    Basically the one who becomes an Eternal Girl has her wish granted but in return she becomes a LRIG and thus continue the cycle, whihc is apparently endless.....
    Nice episode, but Ruko should just stop whining like that and do something about this situation, because things have already fallen apart....
    Still I wonder why Akira did keep her memories....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

So as I thought, Hanayo got Yuzukis body... That is quite fun. The selector gets punished for wishing for something.
    Quite sneaky from the LRIG. But also kinda deserved... She fights, so she gets the wish. The human takes her place. Makes me wonder if Hanayo was a girl who loved Kazuki in the past and that is why she is so happy? So a selector that has a wish gets a LRIG with basically the same wish?

What is their origin then. What was the first LRIG? And what happens if a girl like Ruko wins all of her battles?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the meaning of all of this if the Selector has her wish granted, but the one who gets to enjoy it is the LRIG?
    That's just too cruel, especially in Yuzuki's case....
    Either way things are just getting darker and darker and I wonder if this situation will be fixed by Ruko herself...

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast