Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 17.65%
  • Good

9 52.94%
  • Okay

4 23.53%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail

1 5.88%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 379 Spoilers

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hades' final message: LH reveal incoming??

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter, we finally going to see what is Lumen Histoire

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Lumen Histoire is coming? now that is good

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

Well, Hades appearing at the end was really unexpected, but I liked this, because it seems like we will get to see LH soon.
    As for the rest of the chapter, nothing much happened, but it was fun to see Natsu beating like that Franmalth with a rock. LOL
    I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

natsu : dragon slayer secret art - Rock Slam !!

i hope erza finished off minerva quickly and and ending with u can never beat fairy tail even after a thousands years cuz you are evil

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was some nice teamwork between Natsu and Lucy. Nice to see that this demon got fooled like that.
    It is time to release the light huh? Not this is about to get interesting. Incoming LH.

Erza vs Minerva as predicted and the other one wants to wake up END... This is about to get serious.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be funny if Kyoka doesn't find E.N.D in his tomb.
    A few strange things in this chapter. Assuming that E.N.D once fought against Igneel then how come none of the demon's recognizes Igneels name. I mean in this chapter Natsu said it more than once and Franmalth had no reaction to Igneels name being mentioned.The only one who seems to know a bit about Natsu seems to be Silver and no one else.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy to the rescue with some quick thinking, nice to see. I'm not particularly concerned about Minerva's return, as far as I'm concerned, she's already been vanquished, move on. The big developments were, of course, the impending awakening of Master E.N.D and Hades' advice to release the light, Lumen Histoire.
    Last edited by Impossibility; April 04, 2014 at 07:24 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Guy can absorb your magic? Crush him with a rock! This was simple yet brilliant.

However, the real deal is about to come.

If the demons think erasing all magic in the countinent is a better alternative than waking up E.N.D. then he must be really scary.

I expect him to be close in power to Acnologia so that FT is literally powerless to do anything against him.

Moreover, I don't think he is a nice boss and the demons will get their asses beaten by their own master for waking him up.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Now let's assume that E.N.D is not Natsu. Wouldn't Natsu be his first target? I mean wouldn't he want to get back at Igneel and by killing Natsu he would accomplish it. I assume if something were to happen to Natsu that Igneel wouldn't be able to sit back.

What bugs me even more is that Zeref seems to be sure that nothing will happen to Natsu. I mean he didn't look one bit concerned that Natsu is going up against E.N.D.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Makes me wonder again, what the relationship between Natsu and Zeref is/was and/or if it has something to do with dragon slayers in particular.
    For now I don't believe that Natsu is END. But I am pretty sure that Natsu will be the one who will defeat it. Maybe that is why Zeref is not concerned. He seems to know something.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Makes me wonder again, what the relationship between Natsu and Zeref is/was and/or if it has something to do with dragon slayers in particular.
    For now I don't believe that Natsu is END. But I am pretty sure that Natsu will be the one who will defeat it. Maybe that is why Zeref is not concerned. He seems to know something.
    Natsu struggled a lot against Franmalth and the explosion demon. E.N.D is someone who fought one of the Dragon Kings and survived to tell the tale. Besides Natsu entering DF I can't see him handling the situation.

So in the mangastream release Kyoka says something must have happened to E.N.D which measn E.N.D and Face are connected. And Hades tells them that Face was not their primary aim.

Whcih transation is more accurate?
    Last edited by Mohsen; April 04, 2014 at 07:17 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Natsu struggled a lot against Franmalth and the explosion demon. E.N.D is someone who fought one of the Dragon Kings and survived to tell the tale. Besides Natsu entering DF I can't see him handling the situation.
    Wendy pretty much whooped the floor with her enemy while in DF mode. So Natsu entering it should be a given.
    That and a new ougi to finish him off for good.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast