Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 17.65%
  • Good

9 52.94%
  • Okay

4 23.53%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail

1 5.88%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy Tail 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

You guys actually think way too much about this. Natsu is not E.N.D and neither is anyone in Fairy Tail. Demons all uses curses and the reason Igneel failed to kill him is probably due to the fact that E.N.D, being the most powerful demon, would have a curse that do terrible damage if he died.

The reason Zeref is interested in Natsu is because they may be related in some way. Remember, Natsu was raised by Igneel, but he obviously have real parents somewhere and those may be why Zeref is so interested.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved Lucy's play. Made me laugh (along with Happy's motivations).

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Mangastream's translation seem imply that Hades will play a role later on in the arc...
    Mangastream's translation has at least 3 apparent flaws when compared with Mangapanda's (I judge this because the latter makes much more sense).

Kyouka saying "I leave this to her" instead of "I leave this to you" when ordering Minerva, saying "something must have happened to Master E.N.D." instead of "I must wake Master E.N.D." because F.A.C.E. failed, and Hades saying "tell Makarov I will let out the light" instead of "tell Makarov to let the light out."

When you factor in the awkward phrasing regarding magic circles (magic incantations) and celestial gates (closing the gate becomes cancelling a contract), I'd say not to put much stock in Mangastream's translation.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I also support the Natsu = E.N.D. Theories, after all it's quite simple

E(vil) N(atsu) D(ragneel). Here we go. Seems like Lumen Histoire is an anti-demon weapon and finally Makarov will shine once again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The resolution to the fight with Franmalth was disappointing. Just really disappointing. Seriously, I just came home from happy hour with my co-workers and read this after having a few drinks, and despite that I still think the resolution to that fight was terrible. But you know what? That chapter was amazing. Why? Because Hades is back. YES! He was a great villain. 10/10. Can't wait to see what Hades will do. I knew he would return one day. So happy that came true. And he has a lot of knowledge that is important to the story. I'm sure he will reveal something important next time we see him. Can't wait.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Gray beating Silver is as realistic as Natsu beating Gildarts. Hopefully Mashima will never let such a thing happen.
    Well Silver is a villain. And Gray is the most obvious rival for him since they obviously have some connection. It's going to happen, Gray is going to beat him.
    Last edited by exacta; April 04, 2014 at 07:16 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu probably is not E.N.D. i just dont know how can Natsu win against E.N.D. if he took that much beating from Franmalth.

he will probably need DF for that and somebody on verge of dying.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pretty obvious that Natsu is not E.N.D like some people think. You'd think all the demons that met him so far would have mentioned something about it.

If it was Natsu, Kyouka who is about to wake him up would have mentioned something about that if it was him.

E.N.D is probably somewhere asleep deep within the castle, in other words, the way she mentioned it, he is been there the whole time before natsu even showed up there.

Also E.N.D doesn't mean Evil Natsu Dragneel, it's either a weird way for the author to spell End or just something with the mangastream translation. It's probably the latter. Mangastream aren't bad, they're actually pretty good for the big 3 and other mangas, but whoever is translating fairy tail is not doing it properly at all and the mangapanda version is a lot more accurate. Today's chapter actually show how the MS translation is very wrong.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    The resolution to the fight with Franmalth was disappointing. Just really disappointing. Seriously, I just came home from happy hour with my co-workers and read this after having a few drinks, and despite that I still think the resolution to that fight was terrible. But you know what? That chapter was amazing. Why? Because Hades is back. YES! He was a great villain. 10/10. Can't wait to see what Hades will do. I knew he would return one day. So happy that came true. And he has a lot of knowledge that is important to the story. I'm sure he will reveal something important next time we see him. Can't wait.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Well Silver is a villain. And Gray is the most obvious rival for him since they obviously have some connection. It's going to happen, Gray is going to beat him.
    I think you may have misinterpreted that scene. I'm pretty sure hade's soul went off into the sky after he gave them that advice. likes it returning to the afterlife or whaterever. it looks like he is dead. again.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    I think you may have misinterpreted that scene. I'm pretty sure hade's soul went off into the sky after he gave them that advice. likes it returning to the afterlife or whaterever. it looks like he is dead. again.
    It's a problem with Mangastream's translation. Instead of having "tell Makarov it's time to let the light out" they had "tell Makarov this time I will let the light out." Which makes little sense and leaves people thinking Hades will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Mangastream aren't bad, they're actually pretty good for the big 3 and other mangas, but whoever is translating fairy tail is not doing it properly at all and the mangapanda version is a lot more accurate. Today's chapter actually show how the MS translation is very wrong.
    Yeah. I'm not complaining (can't complain about people working for free to give me stuff), but at this point I'd rather read Mangapanda's scanlation, when for the big 3 it's the other way around.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    Well that sucks. Usually Mangastream has reliable translations.I hope we at least one day get a clear explanation on what exactly happened to him that turned him evil. Oracion Seis is back though, so I wouldn't be surprised if whatever is left of Grimoire Heart came back for some reason in this arc. Maybe Jellal will try and recruit Rustyrose and Kain Hikaru.

At least this means Lumen Histoire will be revealed soon I'm assuming....
    Last edited by exacta; April 05, 2014 at 06:05 AM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Jellal will try and recruit Rustyrose and Kain Hikaru.
    I doubt that. They went away with Zeref, so they are most likely either dead (unlikely) or his servants. I doubt he would have just stopped the plane and said "go do your thing. Forget I exist."

I'd quite enjoy it if Rustyrose returned as a villain with a demonic power boost (like Minerva). Kain Hikaru, however, could go die off-panel somewhere.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Morlun View Post
    I doubt that. They went away with Zeref, so they are most likely either dead (unlikely) or his servants. I doubt he would have just stopped the plane and said "go do your thing. Forget I exist."

I'd quite enjoy it if Rustyrose returned as a villain with a demonic power boost (like Minerva). Kain Hikaru, however, could go die off-panel somewhere.
    Well Grimoire Heart is apparently still around, but not anything like it used to be. I would guess they are subjugated under Zeref too. I can't imagine who else could be left other than Kain and Rustyrose though....the only members I would ever want to see again aside from Hades are Rustyrose and Azuma, the latter of which is a tree now lol.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that sucks. Usually Mangastream has reliable translations.I hope we at least one day get a clear explanation on what exactly happened to him that turned him evil. Oracion Seis is back though, so I wouldn't be surprised if whatever is left of Grimoire Heart came back for some reason in this arc. Maybe Jellal will try and recruit Rustyrose and Kain Hikaru.

At least this means Lumen Histoire will be revealed soon I'm assuming....
    I'm guessing he was influenced by Zeref and thanks to leaving Fairy Tail he was not "protected" anymore.
    Seems to me that everything Zeref created has the ability to turn a character into something evil.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

my bad i didnt know there were conflicting translations. however im sure we will see why hades turned bad. maybe it had to do with the unknown fourth founding member of ft.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Master end !!!

Erza vs minerva, the fated rivalry continues!

The funny thing about last chapter is everyone picks on doranbolt about being a lolicon and hes the one to save wendy

mashima is totally shipping those two!!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Im glad we dont have to look at the cartoony looking hades anymore

i hate when strong characters are portayed like that

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    You guys actually think way too much about this. Natsu is not E.N.D and neither is anyone in Fairy Tail. Demons all uses curses and the reason Igneel failed to kill him is probably due to the fact that E.N.D, being the most powerful demon, would have a curse that do terrible damage if he died.

The reason Zeref is interested in Natsu is because they may be related in some way. Remember, Natsu was raised by Igneel, but he obviously have real parents somewhere and those may be why Zeref is so interested.
    Ahh, good point. I was thinking about what sort of creature end could be if igneel failed to kill it and I couldn't wrap my head around anything coherent in this case. If we think about it igneel should be stupidly powerful even by dragons standards. The "makarov" of dragons if you will. So... why would igneel have trouble with him? Well, the first alternative would be that end is actually that powerful however if he is then there is no reason for natsu or FT to have as little as a snowball's chance in hell of winning. Its impossible, it just cannot be done at all. On the other hand if the issue is his curse, the consequence of defeating him then things are significantly different. END is certainly going to be extremely powerful, more than any human safe for zeref, however him being a match to the king of the dragons would put him in a category altogether above humanity as a whole. The issue has to be whether actually defeating end is worth it.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3