Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Akuma no Riddle

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akuma no Riddle

Episode 4:

Azuma is really on of the worst main characters of this season. Always trying to look cold and distant... At least she was useful this tme although the assassination attempt was bad... Really bad...
    I seriously hope they start trying next time. I want to see Nio trying to kill Haru who is still way too cheerful and trusting...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand that Haru doesn't want to hurt anyone, but at least she should try to defend herself a bit more and avoid obviously laid traps. XD
    It wasn't a bad episode though and I too am looking forward to seeing Nio in action.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

*Sighs* Come on Haru... They want to KILL you... Why do you trust them again and again... At this point I root for the assassins.
    At least some of them have honorable motives. Too bad that the wrong woman lost that night. Full of forgiveness my ass.

And I really felt sorry for their teacher...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

"Nooooooooooo" Poor teacher. LOL
    Anyway it seems like Haruki wasn't really a bad person, considering that she cares a lot about her family, which is also the reason why she wanted to graduate from the Black Class.
    As for the rest, it seems like we're going to see more of Tokaku's past, which is something I'm looking forward to.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Beware of the loli... She has one lethal teddy bear. Damn that look she gave Azuma was creepy as hell...
    Couldn't Azuma just've said that the loli was the killer with the poison from the get go...?

Forced drama with Romeo and Juliet if you ask me but that is okay. Double kill on stage... Pretty hardcore but not the worst solution. I mean they got rid of three characters in one episode...

But seriously I can't feel anything for the characters if we get next to 0 depth...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; May 09, 2014 at 01:08 PM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't understand why I'm into this series. The background of the characters are not too touching for me, the protagonists are not convincing, and I don't understand why the assassins don't just gather up, form a team, and kill both Haru and Azuma in one go. I have to wait until episode 8 for that to happen? That sure is long. I guess everyone wants the reward for themselves then.

I guess the biggest question is why Haru becomes a target. And why Azuma can't technically kill. Those are what still drive me to watch, probably.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I still don't understand why I'm into this series. The background of the characters are not too touching for me, the protagonists are not convincing, and I don't understand why the assassins don't just gather up, form a team, and kill both Haru and Azuma in one go. I have to wait until episode 8 for that to happen? That sure is long. I guess everyone wants the reward for themselves then.

I guess the biggest question is why Haru becomes a target. And why Azuma can't technically kill. Those are what still drive me to watch, probably.
    I believe she can't bring herself to kill because of what happened with her sister/mother (?), who always wanted for her to not be an assassin.
    Anyway, yeah, it was about time for them to team up and target Haru at the same time.
    However, it's way too obvious that in a way or in another both Haru and Kazuma will get out of this predicament, like they always did, which I don't know if it makes me happy or not....
    Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen from now on.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I believe she can't bring herself to kill because of what happened with her sister/mother (?), who always wanted for her to not be an assassin.
    Anyway, yeah, it was about time for them to team up and target Haru at the same time.
    However, it's way too obvious that in a way or in another both Haru and Kazuma will get out of this predicament, like they always did, which I don't know if it makes me happy or not....
    Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen from now on.
    That appears so, I remember those scenes from her past too. But then why was she trained as an assassin? And her family seems to have a popular name in such area too. Oh, well, I hope the rest of the episodes will give a not-so-bad closure. ^^;

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That appears so, I remember those scenes from her past too. But then why was she trained as an assassin? And her family seems to have a popular name in such area too. Oh, well, I hope the rest of the episodes will give a not-so-bad closure. ^^;
    If you remember there was an old lady in one of those FB and if my hunch is correct, she should be Kazuma's grandmother or in any case a relative of hers, who wanted her to become a full-fledged assassin.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't quite follow the logic anymore. I find it strange that Tokaku easily doubted Haru in that way, thinking about the whole manipulation idea, after getting so hyped up about her previously. I am glad to see Haru to resist the plan laid for her, although I was thinking if she can actually do something more than just being protected, it would be better. The way she killed Hanabusa was quite awesome, though. I wonder what kind of ending we'll see next week.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the feeling that the last episode will be a action-filled one, considering that Tokaku, for a reason that I'm still finding stupid, is trying to assassinate Haru and Nio seems to be still in the game, even though the chairwoman keeps on denying that.
    I do hope that we will know more about Haru's past and the true reason why her family was killed....

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I have the feeling that the last episode will be a action-filled one, considering that Tokaku, for a reason that I'm still finding stupid, is trying to assassinate Haru and Nio seems to be still in the game, even though the chairwoman keeps on denying that.
    I do hope that we will know more about Haru's past and the true reason why her family was killed....
    I don't know about Nio. Throughout the series she has always been a spectator only. Like a moderator, lol. The marks on her skin we see before is the most spectacular one, though, which did make me think if there is more to her than just that. She does not seem to have a motive. I imagine that her action will be if Tokaku does not manage to kill Haru and Haru still refuses to take the position as the next leading lady.

The reason for Haru's family death so far seems to be only to eliminate her. Maybe even a part of "trial" to see how strong she is, I'm not sure.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about Nio. Throughout the series she has always been a spectator only. Like a moderator, lol. The marks on her skin we see before is the most spectacular one, though, which did make me think if there is more to her than just that. She does not seem to have a motive. I imagine that her action will be if Tokaku does not manage to kill Haru and Haru still refuses to take the position as the next leading lady.

The reason for Haru's family death so far seems to be only to eliminate her. Maybe even a part of "trial" to see how strong she is, I'm not sure.
    Then why did she tell the chairwoman that she was the only one remaining?
    I don't know, she still a mistery and that's why I think that she might take action in a way similar to what you just said.
    Either way, we'll just have to watch the last episode to see if she's going to do something or not.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really understand the ending. Is everyone alive or not? Some may be alive, though, like she who always stay young, but some others already died, no? Anyway, turns out Nio is still on the plan, although she was slightly late to Tokaku. I think the whole idea is strange, killing the girl to prove that she is not controlled by the girl, the titanium rib, and the whole ending. As if pushed for a happy ending too much.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2