Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Soreseka)

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Soreseka)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Soreseka)
    Genre: Romance, Supernatural
    Production: Studio Pierrot
    Director: Kamegaki Hajime
    Starring: Maeda Rena and Shimazaki Nobunaga

Nike, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country, despite her own reluctance. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world in only three years after his ascendance to the throne, is still a child! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he has demanded that Nike call forth the rain...?!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Soreseka)

Episode 1:

Well that was a great first episode. Nike is a very enjoyable main character. A bit tomboyish but also cute.
    She has the power to summon wind and rain huh? That is convenient. Especially if you can break knifes with it.
    Comedy was great too. I mean her sisters were hilarious. Especially thanks to the 4th wall which was broken multiple times... x'D
    That king looks like a brat... Ugh... <.<

The world exists to be conquered... Venera-sama is that you?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked Nike, she's cute and badass with that special power of hers.
    The first episode was good and I laughed so hard when Nike, introducing herself to the guards in such a cool way, ended up being taken into custody by them. LOL
    I'm really looking forward to watching the next episode.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I read the manga, so I was really surprised when I found out it's adapted into an anime.
    First eps looks promising. Usually in the case when a manga I read is adapted into anime, I will feel a bit wary (I can be such a purist sometimes), but for this anime, even though the story starts differently from its manga, it's not that bad. In fact, it's quite refreshing. I like Nike, and the start of the story really establishes her character and personality whereas the manga didn't do such thing. So, I think all's good. I can't wait to see more of Livi, though because it's still the beginning, Livi will still be his bratty arrogant self (though in amusing kind of way). *sigh*
    Nike's sisters "beach poses" are just .

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say that I only read the first chapter of the manga, so this first episode was sort of a preface instead of what I was expecting. Looking forward to the first real episode 1 next time.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2:

Livi and Nike are hilarious together.

She wanted to summon the rain but then she took an arrow to the shoulder...
    Pretty harsh that such a child already has such eyes... No wonder flowers are just flowers to him.

Summoning the rain was quite easy after all huh? Seems like that restored a bit of his humanity.

All in all another nice episode. I really like Nike.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Livi must have really suffered from the isolation in which he and her mother were thrown, so it isn't that surprising that he became so cruel.
    In any case I really liked this episode and Nike's song was really beautiful, even though the english lyrics sounded awkward...
    I can't wait to watch the next episode, because I'm sure that in the next ones we will see Nike changing Livi little by little with her jolly attitude.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

Did that brat just kiss her?!
    "Have your breasts shrunk" AHAHAHAHA... XDDD Livi is awesome... Such a line while being naked in HER bed... x'D

Still... Nike is more like his mother than his wife...

She knows how to captivate the audience though. I hope she won't summon the rain every week now... Although I like the song.
    Nike is such a shotacon...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how she's exactly a shotacon. XD Here, she looks a little older, but from what I understand from the manga, Livi is 12 and she's 15--that's 3 years difference. I do really like their interactions, though.

I like the rain song; it's very soothing, but I hope this isn't a recurring thing every week because it will get old at some point.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    Here, she looks a little older, but from what I understand from the manga, Livi is 12 and she's 15--that's 3 years difference.
    Seriously? I thought she was at least 17...

Episode 4:

What a douchebag... Just because the king is an illegitimate child he has the right to screw with him?
    It was rather predictable that the rite was just a trap though. Why should they accept her just like that?
    I do think that she already has the ring she needs though.

Old fashioned people and their wish for power... How will Nike fight without the wind?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

And here comes the douchebag and he's a priest to top it all; why doesn't this surprise me?
    As always those that have lived in luxury can't let go their privileged life, for which they think they're superior to others who they call commoners......
    A good episode and I'm loving Nike even more and I iked to see her determined to protect Livius.
    I can't wait for the next episode already, especially after DAT cliffhanger.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

Wow the first half was rather emotional. Those two already share a great bond.

And then the most powerful men in the kingdom talk about the perfect set of boobs... Well apart from that...

The priests plan failed rather easily...
    Nikes powers were nice as usual, but nothing is better than a falcon punch.

Well all is well that ends well huh?
    Last edited by Skyguardian; May 05, 2014 at 02:24 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, that's love all right! I'm glad that they're starting to fall for each other.
    As for the episode itself, really a great one and I'm happy that the priest got what he deserved.
    For now it seems like things will go smoothly, but I'm sure that sooner or later there will be troubles.
    That discussion in the audience room was hilarious though; I can't believe that those geezers are heroes of past wars. LOL

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

I really liked Lunas attitude... At least in the beginning.
    I'm a bit sick of Nike being humilated again and again and again... It is getting rather repetitive.

Nike was really cute though... How hard she tried... Adorable. That confession.

On the other hand we have another osanajimi that was bound to fail.

Well not a bad episode but it felt empty and shallow.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Luna was a bit annoying in the first part of the epiosode, but in the second one, I found her really adorable, because after all she did that just to be to Livi's side once again....
    Anyway the episode itself wasn't nor too good nor too bad, so let's say it was a regular one.
    The next one should be more interesting, considering that itll appear what I presume is Livi's love rival.
    I wonder what will happen next.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast